craigsa

Arma 3 sale

Are there any sales coming up?

Our currency has crashed and it's now unaffordable and I was hoping someone could tell me if there are any sales coming up?

Many thanks

It would make absolutely NO commercial sense for any company to advertise a sale before it starts.

"Hey guys, you could buy this product for $40 today, or wait until next week and get it for $20!"

So the short answer is, there probably will be a price reduction at some point in the future (probably around the release of the expansion), but I highly doubt anyone is going to have (or give out) advanced warning/notice.

Our currency has crashed and it's now unaffordable and I was hoping someone could tell me if there are any sales coming up?

Many thanks

Where are you from? Which country?

Where are you from? Which country?

Judging by his signature and the fact his name's CraigSA, I'd say he's from South Africa

• Like 1

Judging by his signature and the fact his name's CraigSA, I'd say he's from South Africa

Yup, it's written in his sig.

• Like 1

Why won't ARMA 3 Let me post a subject  on the forum, i need answers!!!

STEAM ARE FORCING automatic updates on everyone rendering the serverlist broke and pointless as Bohemia update every few days, why is nobody talking about this!!!!

Nobody on Steam can play ARMA3 online yet i find no information on this anywhere, the mods do not like me on steam so i can't post there either, however they aren't discussing anything there either, i feel like i'm the only one asking i scoured google for hours to not find 1 match for my query

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, i woke up hungover to this crap

Why won't ARMA 3 Let me post a subject  on the forum, i need answers!!!

STEAM ARE FORCING automatic updates on everyone rendering the serverlist broke and pointless as Bohemia update every few days, why is nobody talking about this!!!!

Nobody on Steam can play ARMA3 online yet i find no information on this anywhere, the mods do not like me on steam so i can't post there either, however they aren't discussing anything there either, i feel like i'm the only one asking i scoured google for hours to not find 1 match for my query

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, i woke up hungover to this crap

Okay-where to start with this post? First-this is in totally the wrong thread.Second- Steam auto-updates most games,not just Arma. Third-please do not make your first post here rude and in capital letters and do not link pointless videos to it.

"Nobody on Steam can play Arma online"-Well you can't play Arma anywhere but Steam and many people play it online. I hosted a mission last night for example...

And "Why won't Arma3 let me post a subject on the forum" Well I think your post answered that.But you could have simply contacted myself or another moderator for help in posting.

And the game has not updated in several weeks since ver. 1.54 was released. So I would not consider that "every few days"

Many thanks

There may be a sale when the expansion releases-I have no idea.Other than that,Steam often has a "spring sale" around march/april.

No updates, huh! the update list steam shows is endless for the month of January

Battle eye anti cheat update on 28th Jan

Audio & Weapon switching update on 26th Jan

Apex Pre-Orders Visual Update 19th Jan

Parallax Improvements, Font Changes 12th Jan

the list goes on... Steam forces automatic updates now, each time you update you make the serverlist broke for the entire platform of users

The list goes on & on and on, say what you will about me moderator but i just don't make facts to suit my reply unlike yourself, neither do i project my feelings so obtusely

This isn't the 1st time i've launched steam to play on a server to find out Steam has automatically forced an update (against my will) for the 19th time this month making my Arma3 serverlist useless

And i don't stand corrected, what the hell is in the point having a forum players can use for assistance when they can't post for assistance!!!

Thanks guys .....Yes. south Africa

Our currency has crashed and it's really completely out of reach to purchase at this time.

Not being cheap but it's almost a thousand bucks.

I appreciate the feedback

No updates, huh! the update list steam shows is endless for the month of January

Battle eye anti cheat update on 28th Jan

Audio & Weapon switching update on 26th Jan

Apex Pre-Orders Visual Update 19th Jan

Parallax Improvements, Font Changes 12th Jan

the list goes on... Steam forces automatic updates now, each time you update you make the serverlist broke for the entire platform of users

Those are news, not game updates. The last actual updates were Jan 28th (Battleye), Dec 16th (Hotfix), Dec 3rd (Hotfix), and Dec 1st (Big update).

So your problem with server list is something else.

• Like 1

i played it the day before all thousand or so servers were compatible, green and live, i play it the next they're not, red and incompatible

Steam force updates now you cannot click disable updates any longer as i would for the breaking point mod in the past, i don't even try to load that mod any longer, can't get into the base game let alone trying to load a multiplayer DLC addon (^o^)

Is this legal??

I get almost all my keys at Onlinekeystore, Arma3 is currently 29€ there.

I'm surprized that the only Arma:Cwa version on sale is the Czeck version, not the standard one. I wanted to buy 10 keys but not Czeck ones.

i played it the day before all thousand or so servers were compatible, green and live, i play it the next they're not, red and incompatible

Steam force updates now you cannot click disable updates any longer as i would for the breaking point mod in the past, i don't even try to load that mod any longer, can't get into the base game let alone trying to load a multiplayer DLC addon (^o^)

I forgot the BattleEye update.But again-this is NOT the thread for this topic.Either post in a thread concerning this issue,or make a thread, but don't continue this discussion here. And please stop being so aggressive in your posts.People will help you with the issue you are having but not if you post the way you did at the start.