1 hour ago, Rockybrown said:

Ok, i know this have been asked for and i don't want you to get mad at me for asking about it. I am also new here so i choose to comment on this beautifull mod. Ok so m question is: when will a alpha or beta come out?

It is against the forum rules to ask for any kinds of updates or release dates.

Lucky for you I have a release date:

When it's done :)

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

Lucky for you I have a release date:

Reveal hidden contents

Finally!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rockybrown said:

Ok, i know this have been asked for and i don't want you to get mad at me for asking about it. I am also new here so i choose to comment on this beautifull mod. Ok so m question is: when will a alpha or beta come out?

Asking for release dates is not allowed on this forum.

Edit: Nevermind, spoke too late.

• Like 1

I am so excited for this mod the work on it so far looks outstanding! You guys are doing an amazing job and I hope you guys keep going with this and keep it up! :D

On 4/27/2017 at 10:59 AM, Rockybrown said:

Answer:

Spoiler

dog-smack.gif

• Like 17

It will be done when it is done. Do not ask for release dates or windows, if they don't want to tell us then all asking will do is get everyone upset/frustrated with you -- especially the westwall team -- and irk the ire of the moderators

Oh yeah, and Delta's dog will slap yo azz, and that's kinda embarrassing XD

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

Answer:

Reveal hidden contents

dog-smack.gif

hahahahaha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rockybrown said:

Ur so funny, leave kid

Is this a joke? And do you honestly think Delta is some kid trolling you? Wrong on both scores. There are forum rules against asking for updates, and every new person receives a slap on the wrist for asking at some point. But don't flame bait.

• Like 3

There certainly are forum rules regarding release dates. There are also forum rules regarding spam posts-and there has been a lot of both recently here. The next post not directly related to the development of this addon will be removed and a penalty will be issued to the poster.

• Like 12

yes, we do have our own shrapnel simulation for all bounding mines and some non bounding as well.
grenade shrapnel simulation is yet to be done, but will use the same stuff.

• Like 2

I certainly hope that the Panzerfäuste will not have ridiculous shrapnel values and are more like concentrated charges.

• Like 2

On 27/04/2017 at 0:14 PM, R0adki11 said:

Not really, i was just saying this mod can choose what units they want to make. :f:

Exactly.. Hence why I said he can download FOW if he wants Poms.. At no point have I said, ADD THS BRITS NOWWW!!11!1

3 hours ago, JonnyCross said:

Exactly.. Hence why I said he can download FOW if he wants Poms.. At no point have I said, ADD THS BRITS NOWWW!!11!1

Poms i think you mean British units, anyway there was no need to reply to a post i made more than 2 weeks ago. Also please refrain from using all capitals as its bad internet etiquette as it equates to shouting. Now lets get back on topic. :f:

• Like 5

I like this mod I think its got legs, there for we should buy it shoes, any help that I can offer you Gurdy I will gladly give and I think this is a very worthy venture which will enrich the arma community. Especially like the attention to detail in perticular the non history white wash

that happens to be politcally correct at the time.

Edited by R0adki11
removed off topic content

Hello everyone! Today we have some very great stuff to share!

First off, the very talented Clima_x has done it again. I present to you, the M1943 Overcoat! 

Secondly, thanks to the wonderful model by Kickapoo and stunning textures by Snorri, we are one step closer to throwing lead downrange at 1200 rounds a minute!

I thank everyone for their support and interest in the development. Another update will be sure to come soon enough!

• Like 34

Why did you guys go with that style of coat? Is the coats belt supposed to be silver? Also Why didint you go with the actual coat they used?: M43 Greatcoat has a longer coat the ones in the model looks like an M40 and the color is also supposed to be grey ish. Not trying to be an ass or anything but the coat is very inacurate..  

8856513.jpg  See how much darker it is?

Also the only place they used this color of coat was in very freezing your ass off climates like Stalingrad. it might server you guys better to maby try to make it close in color to the image.

Wow, that looks amazing! Can't wait for this mod.

4 hours ago, chas gate said:

Why did you guys go with that style of coat?Is the coats belt supposed to be silver?(A) Also Why didint you go with the actual coat they used?(B): M43 Greatcoat has a longer coat the ones in the model looks like an M40 and the color is also supposed to be grey ish(C). (...)

-Snipped Picture

Also the only place they used this color of coat was in very freezing your ass off climates like Stalingrad. it might server you guys better to maby try to make it close in color to the image.(D)

A: The belt-buckle is supposed to be that bright when its brand new, yes. Here is a belt from the 30's(See Here!). Given that the whole uniform looks mint condition, I am assuming weathering will be done later, or not at all. Totally up to the WW team.

B: This is an actual coat they used.

C: Hell no. That is a proper Feldgrau(Wiki Article), even then there are a ton of tone variations in Feldgrau cloth, depedning on the factory and year. The germans did not wear grey uniforms, like in those old american movies from the 70's.

D: Also wrong. This style of coat saw quite a bit of use in the Ardennes as well. Given that they are going for 1945 in Germany, such uniforms would still be wobbled around all over the place. The whole place was a mess of varied equipment from stores, such as the black Jackboots which were meant to be phased out from 1943 in favor of Schnurschue.

• Like 13

As always - perfect! Very lovely models, that wasn't made on fast hand. Arma 3 deserves such quality!))

P.S. Give some rest for clima_x!)))

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chas gate said:

Why did you guys go with that style of coat? Is the coats belt supposed to be silver? Also Why didint you go with the actual coat they used?: M43 Greatcoat has a longer coat the ones in the model looks like an M40 and the color is also supposed to be grey ish. Not trying to be an ass or anything but the coat is very inacurate..  

Also the only place they used this color of coat was in very freezing your ass off climates like Stalingrad. it might server you guys better to maby try to make it close in color to the image.

A "thank you for your hard work westwall team" would have been nicer.

• Like 12

11 hours ago, chas gate said:

Why did you guys go with that style of coat? Is the coats belt supposed to be silver? Also Why didint you go with the actual coat they used?: M43 Greatcoat has a longer coat the ones in the model looks like an M40 and the color ...................................  

On the photo M42   

We have another overcoat

• Like 4

On 22/5/2017 at 5:34 AM, Westwall said:

Hello everyone! Today we have some very great stuff to share!

First off, the very talented Clima_x has done it again. I present to you, the M1943 Overcoat! 

Secondly, thanks to the wonderful model by Kickapoo and stunning textures by Snorri, we are one step closer to throwing lead downrange at 1200 rounds a minute!

I thank everyone for their support and interest in the development. Another update will be sure to come soon enough!

You're guys work looks amazing and I'm so excited for y'all to come out with the first release. Keep up the good work! But on another note I am curious about the choice of sights on the MG42, why did you guys decide to put that style sight on it, I'm also curious what it is used for, and will there be different variations of the MG42?

Edited by Alex150201
Hidden the images

27 minutes ago, The Norse Wind said:

You're guys work looks amazing and I'm so excited for y'all to come out with the first release. Keep up the good work! But on another note I am curious about the choice of sights on the MG42, why did you guys decide to put that style sight on it, I'm also curious what it is used for, and will there be different variations of the MG42?

I'm pretty sure that's an anti-aircraft sight.

• Like 2