Looks great. I hope you can get the models into game without wasting too many beautiful vertices

Hey everyone! clima_x wanted to show off his recent work on M43 Keilhosen—we are very excited to showcase it. Once again, huge thanks from all of us!

Z00Nk16.jpg

ZTN88n8.jpg

tWXBBXv.jpg

• Like 23

Looks great! Really love the attention to detail.

Hi very nice work. Some of the models are high poly?

Can't wait to see in game quality. Very impressive, i follow ;)

• Like 1

On 19/3/2017 at 11:31 PM, gurdy said:

Hey everyone! clima_x wanted to show off his recent work on M43 Keilhosen—we are very excited to showcase it. Once again, huge thanks from all of us!

On 19/3/2017 at 11:31 PM, gurdy said:

Z00Nk16.jpg

ZTN88n8.jpg

tWXBBXv.jpg

looks almost like HBT Material instead of wool but could be the lighting, either way looks really good!

Edited by Alex150201
Hid the pictures

51 minutes ago, schachmatt said:

looks almost like HBT Material instead of wool but could be the lighting, either way looks really good!

Pretty sure it's wool. I own a pair just like it. Also, the textures might not be final.

58 minutes ago, schachmatt said:

Reveal hidden contents

Could you please not quote images or just add a spoiler like I did. Thank you and welcome to the forums!

i wouldn't count on this being the actual low poly with baked normals. the silhouette looks pretty smooth. i could be wrong and this is already very nicely baked but i bet it's not even rendered in buldozer. so i'd wait for ingame shots until one starts critiquing the look of the material. arma engine is a whole other thing when it comes to that.

looks very convincing though. awesome!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bad benson said:

i wouldn't count on this being the actual low poly with baked normals. the silhouette looks pretty smooth. i could be wrong and this is already very nicely baked but i bet it's not even rendered in buldozer. so i'd wait for ingame shots until one starts critiquing the look of the material. arma engine is a whole other thing when it comes to that.

looks very convincing though. awesome!

More offers , what is this ? high-poly model or master baking) 

We will not say anything)))

What about the material, lifehack, open the image in a new tab and сlamp Сtrl + Zoom with the mouse wheel 

8 hours ago, schachmatt said:

looks almost like HBT Material 

• Like 4

Hello everyone! We have all been very hard at work on the mod and we'd like to show off some recent progress on assets. First, cIima_x has provided an asset that is key to any German rifleman's ensemble: the belt & buckle, Y-belt, and K98k stripper clip pouches.

DQmOhJM.jpg

8JYkqEP.png

Next up, something a little more volatile--the Panzerfaust 60m and 100m! RedPheonix has recreated two unique sets of Panzerfaust 60m decals, as well an additional set for the Panzerfaust 100m. He has also created distinct new-made and field-worn textures that adds a visible difference between weapons that have been out in the field and those that are right out of the crate.

FGfrl7F.jpg

CPqQmin.jpg

qTFmF3n.jpg

HmM4QyL.png

A0QFzLg.jpg

enttET9.jpg

PQSY7AM.jpg

Huge props to both of these guys and thanks for reading! Until next time!

• Like 43

It feels like this is too good for ArmA

• Like 4

Awesome wip shots. RHS quality WWII, what more could we wish for :D

• Like 6

Oh, this looks sweet! I'm gonna love putting these lil' fire crackers to good use ;D
Outstanding work, Redphoenix! And those beltbuckles and pouches look amazing no less!
I have one question though, will the panzerfausts (?) have some sort of backblast functionality?
Your work is more than appreciated! Wonderful surprise for a small break, day's gonna be a 
good one already!!

~

• Like 1

The creativity and skill of community content makers for ArmA continues to shame the developers of way too many "professional" studios.

This mod looks to become one of the prime examples :))

• Like 2

On 18/02/2017 at 1:56 PM, CannonJames said:

So you are making a WW2 mod without the brits? Ok then...

FOW has some decent UK Para's just use them?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JonnyCross said:

FOW has some decent UK Para's just use them?

As fellow Brit i certainly would like British units, but its addon makers decision on what units they want to make :f:

• Like 3

Some really nice detailed work guys, well done looking very nice. 

• Like 2

On 20/04/2017 at 3:55 PM, R0adki11 said:

As fellow Brit i certainly would like British units, but its addon makers decision on what units they want to make :f:

Yeah, I know?

I think you quoted the wrong person, FELLLAAAAR :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JonnyCross said:

Yeah, I know?

I think you quoted the wrong person, FELLLAAAAR :)

Not really, i was just saying this mod can choose what units they want to make. :f:

• Like 1

Ok, i know this have been asked for and i don't want you to get mad at me for asking about it. I am also new here so i choose to comment on this beautifull mod. Ok so m question is: when will a alpha or beta come out?