3 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

What do you mean exactly?

I think he means what the resolution for the textures of the uniform will be.

i would say we usually work with 2048x2048 texture resolution, but there are many situations where diffrent resolutions make much more sense.

35 minutes ago, Y.S.B said:

Hello, is there a downloed link?

No, they have not released the mod yet. Patience you must have my young padawan.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, suds420 said:

No, they have not released the mod yet. Patience you must have my young padawan.

lol he made a new profile with 2 out of 3 posts asking for releases/download links, but have mercy in the new guys, I am pretty sure my first 20 posts were like that :D

• Like 1

2017-02-0514_46_50-reeoxj9.jpg

Good things will take time. Hence the two Armamen standing and waiting patiently.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

Good things will take time. Hence the two Armamen standing and waiting patiently.

What is this? My first thoughts were that it looks like a guy standing in a firing port of a bunker or something like that. But everything else just looks odd.

8 hours ago, alex150201 said:

lol he made a new profile with 2 out of 3 posts asking for releases/download links, but have mercy in the new guys, I am pretty sure my first 20 posts were like that :D

It's not a new account, I'm just new to the BI community. 

I'm looking for some good and new WW2 mods so i'm asking modders about their work. 

4 minutes ago, Y.S.B said:

It's not a new account, I'm just new to the BI community. 

I'm looking for some good and new WW2 mods so i'm asking modders about their work. 

I assumed you were knew because of your posts.

Just now, alex150201 said:

I assumed you were knew because of your posts.

It's fine

11 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

What is this? My first thoughts were that it looks like a guy standing in a firing port of a bunker or something like that. But everything else just looks odd.

Maybe now?

2017-02-0514_35_22-rezhqjv.jpg

• Like 7

Hi there (:

A couple of pages back I read you were going to make different iteration of the K98k, that was builds from '43 and '44 late war production models.
Now I wondered, whether earlier variants like the G98 and K98a/ K98b, which were partially handed out from reserve weapon stocks at the end of the war,
are considered as well. Surely not in the first release, but rather somewhere down the road. This is not a request, just me asking what "variants" entails.

Keep up the good work and stay well :)

~

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zhivets said:

Siegfried line bunker? Very nice.

I am pretty sure that is the infamous german green screen defense, where they edited in monsters to scare off the americans :don9:

• Like 9

On 6. 2. 2017 at 11:56 PM, alessiomoreno said:

Hi there (:

A couple of pages back I read you were going to make different iteration of the K98k, that was builds from '43 and '44 late war production models.
Now I wondered, whether earlier variants like the G98 and K98a/ K98b, which were partially handed out from reserve weapon stocks at the end of the war,
are considered as well. Surely not in the first release, but rather somewhere down the road. This is not a request, just me asking what "variants" entails.

Keep up the good work and stay well :)

~

Rifle K98b,G98 its example in CSA38 mod.

• Like 3

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:00 AM, Karl Sauer said:

I am pretty sure that is the infamous german green screen defense, where they edited in monsters to scare off the americans :don9:

Didn't work, though, Captain America just rekt them all

• Like 4

Just now, CannonJames said:

So you are making a WW2 mod without the brits? Ok then...

What the hell do you even mean by that, it's their mod they will make whatever they want. They take up THEIR time for US, so maybe you should re think what you said.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, CannonJames said:

Hold your horses. What's to say they won't come later on? Give it time.

If you want British troops right now go and download the Faces of War mod.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, CannonJames said:

They can make a WW2" mod featuring nothing but pandas in uniforms if they like..It's their FREE mod. If you want Brit troops-i suggest you learn ho to make them, and donate them to this mod.

• Like 8