A bit offtopic stuff, but that indeed happened several times in Finnish fronts in Summer 1944. Finland bought around 25 000 Panzerfausts (panssarinyrkki in Finnish, direct translation from German), but there was no time to train operators properly (Soviet Summer invasion was ongoin) and manuals were all in German, so several accidents happened in the beginning.

• Like 2

Damn that sucks but that brings up a qustion will the game be compatable with ace and will the finish front be added with russian. also anyone going to make a ww2 king of the hill

Nope! While we will initially be focusing on getting playable US Army and German Heer troops, other significant factions like the French are possible for the future.  :D However, it should be noted that currently we have no commonwealth forces in the plans, as we are focusing on the fighting in southern France and Germany.

will the finish front be added with russian.

Nope

• Like 1

@chas gate:Why shouldn't it be compatible with ACE3? I would guess that is the last thing the westwall team worries about at the moment. And even if it isn't compatible there will be a mod or some sdditional ACE3 .pbo that makes it compatible like it is with other mods. :)

I'm really looking forward to this mod and I can't wait to see the first uniforms in the same good quality as the already presented stuff.I wish I could help but at first I just started with blender and second I don't have enough time left for such a project right now. I really hope they will get a skilled team together and achieve their goals, I would be so happy with a working WW2 Mod with good quality, that doesn't rely on a third party game or on ArmA1/2 models. I already can picture the insurgency styled Maquis missions I will make with this.

• Like 2

@chas gate:Why shouldn't it be compatible with ACE3? I would guess that is the last thing the westwall team worries about at the moment. And even if it isn't compatible there will be a mod or some sdditional ACE3 .pbo that makes it compatible like it is with other mods. :)

I'm really looking forward to this mod and I can't wait to see the first uniforms in the same good quality as the already presented stuff.I wish I could help but at first I just started with blender and second I don't have enough time left for such a project right now. I really hope they will get a skilled team together and achieve their goals, I would be so happy with a working WW2 Mod with good quality, that doesn't rely on a third party game or on ArmA1/2 models.

I believe in those guys they are making something amazing! If you read what RHS posted on facebook "Have you ever wondered what RHS would be like if it was set on the Western Front of World War 2?", I hope that what they said it's true. Not that so far they haven't proven themselves worthy, they are making some pretty good stuff!

Well done!

R u going to add any another WWII factions, such as Great Britain, Canada, Italy etc.?

---

Sorry, didn't saw prev Q.

Well done!

R u going to add any another WWII factions, such as Great Britain, Canada, Italy etc.?

previous page

• Like 3

Hello everyone! I've been hard at work on the M1 Garand and wanted to show some WIP teasers--hopefully they give some small insight into what is involved in creating accurate firearm models.

• Like 7

Hello everyone! I've been hard at work on the M1 Garand and wanted to show some WIP teasers--hopefully they give some small insight into what is involved in creating accurate firearm models.

Nice! I hope we see the full model soon! :)

God is in the detail... :icon_eek:

Will we see a civilians and resistance fighters or will only conventional forces be included? :)

Will we see a civilians and resistance fighters or will only conventional forces be included? :)

I see tag "Free French Forces", maybe ya.

@ Redphoenix, do you'll make rifling inside the barrel?

ubaO1uq.jpg?1

Now, I know :)

Take a guess ;)

Didn't quite catch what he asked for? You modelling the inside of the gun?

Good job on the m1 garand, reminds me the one I did few months back , with the only difference that I only modelled the front part/accessories lol.. hopefully one day Ill be able to complete it

This mod is really promising 

• Like 2

Good job on the m1 garand, reminds me the one I did few months back , with the only difference that I only modelled the front part/accessories lol.. hopefully one day Ill be able to complete it

I remember seeing that on deviantart, it looked good! Especially your Reising!

• Like 1

Oh damn, you're THAT guy haha!

Really endorse you're models on artstation. Followed you.

Here's something small for your Saturday evening--the Nebelhandgranate 39 and Nebelhandgranate 39B (Late config) smoke grenades.

nbhgr39_01_s.jpg

Your may be wondering: why have two different versions of the same smoke grenade? The answer is simple: personal preference! The older configuration of the grenade retains the stick grenade's tumbling flight model and has a seven second delay, while the later war version sports a more traditional grenade flight model and a shorter delay of 4.5 seconds due to the usage of the B.Z.E. 39 fuze.

nbhgr39_02_s.jpg

We hope you enjoyed today's update, and we encourage you to check back frequently for news and surprises!

• Like 8