pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

So is there anything the EF2000 config requires?

Not so far. I thought there might be some problems but they just disappeared magically :lol:  

What exactly appears to be wrong?  I studied all this before I released it...

Nothing problematic to do, just draw them on the texture on the right positions, to make them visible on day too    ;) The work you did for the formation lights on night is really really nice!

As far as I know the right pattern would be the blueish pattern. Would be really great.

Especially with the Formation Markers below the Cockpit.

As in this picture (other Squadron but the formation markers are still the same )

http://cdn.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2013/6/18/297536.jpg

seal-boelcke-de.png

Eurofighter-Wittmund-500.jpg.3892928.jpg

I saw some pics of the squadron, they are using this symbol on the tail, It's ok for you or you want the one you posted some days ago?

Generic Indipendent Typhoons:

2e58doo.jpg

I'll made a generic BLUFOR skin too, I think based on the standard USAF F-16 livery, so 2 type of grey...

I have also made the fake afterburner invisible becouse I don't like them too much...

2a633fn.jpg

• Like 2

I have also made the fake afterburner invisible becouse I don't like them too much...

It would be nice to have a new afterburner texture for certain.  I tried making one and it was laughable.

• Like 1

Hey man the unit im apart of recently selected to use your typhoon and the tgp mod to complement it, will be more than happy to pass feedback after having it for a week or 2 we already have a suggestion maybe reach out to John spartan and see if you can implement his ejection seat and afterburner s with the effect 2 other than that not much else to complain on good job my friend keep doing what your doing and build on the strong foundations you've built yourself on this mod.

Hey man the unit im apart of recently selected to use your typhoon and the tgp mod to complement it, will be more than happy to pass feedback after having it for a week or 2 we already have a suggestion maybe reach out to John spartan and see if you can implement his ejection seat and afterburner s with the effect 2 other than that not much else to complain on good job my friend keep doing what your doing and build on the strong foundations you've built yourself on this mod.

Thank you, I answered to you in the PM ;)

The german Air Force Typhoon looks amazing!

It would be nice to have a new afterburner texture for certain.  I tried making one and it was laughable.

+2 :P

Pinaz, need to get with you on your newest textures.  I'm making a small update to the plane and wanted to add those to the Package.

Pinaz, need to get with you on your newest textures.  I'm making a small update to the plane and wanted to add those to the Package.

Ok, you have a PM ;)

• Like 1

Good News,

Thanks to [Dust]Sabre for a lot of help, the Eurofighter can now do aerial refuiling from the KC-130 (and maybe from JS Super Hornet too)

iwrmlz.jpg

33aaykh.jpg

2uel8c6.jpg

3162fic.jpg

• Like 6

serendipity - I am actually working on incorporation of the midair refueling memory points on the base version.  Sabre I am following your post on the topic. I have named the mem point on the end of the refuel boom as per your discussion topic, which appears to be the only extra thing it needs.  Pinaz hasn't informed me of any additional settings.

I'm also adding the Fuller USAF mem information as well, so in theory it should work with both refuel systems out there!

• Like 1

My C-130 uses a modified F-18/Franze script iirc.

It also needs an animation named fuel_probe, not refuel_probe. It's animation phase is checked from the tanker.

We simply added one to the EF with that name to make the tanker plane happy.

The memory LoD point the script connects the drogue to is called refuel_probe though. slighlty confusing

• Like 1

serendipity - I am actually working on incorporation of the midair refueling memory points on the base version.  Sabre I am following your post on the topic. I have named the mem point on the end of the refuel boom as per your discussion topic, which appears to be the only extra thing it needs.  Pinaz hasn't informed me of any additional settings.

I'm also adding the Fuller USAF mem information as well, so in theory it should work with both refuel systems out there!

USAF is already done, no need to do it, unless you want to take the config values required then go for it. Check my signature

• Like 1

My C-130 uses a modified F-18/Franze script iirc.

It also needs an animation named fuel_probe, not refuel_probe. It's animation phase is checked from the tanker.

We simply added one to the EF with that name to make the tanker plane happy.

The memory LoD point the script connects the drogue to is called refuel_probe though. slighlty confusing

OK I understand better, thanks for that explanation.  So let me be clear as I may be confused here.  So I already have a user-animated fuel probe that the user manually opens. I *assume* that if your script is calling a "_plane animate ["fuel_probe", 1], it will still work, but that animation (already done by the user!) would fail.  Regardless, it is easy enough to rename that in the model.cfg to make it automagically work wehn your script is called.  ;)

lala that's precisely what I'm doing, adding those values to the base EF2000 config so no "compat" monkey business will be required.  I only recently discovered all of the refuel mod needs.

Another Good News:

-I'm working on a loadout menu, it's a very simplified version of firewill's one, It let you only choose the Weapons presets and refuel/repair the plane... Maybe it will be able to choose every hardpoint weapons in the future, but not now...

WIP Pics

r01u.jpg

x5886p.jpg

27y5nqg.jpg

Thanks to firewill for his loadout, and for the help to solve the problems

• Like 3

Keep it up Pianz 

Thank you :D

awesome pinaz great to see man keep up the good work iv also sent you tht pm my friend

After my little work to restyle the loadout menu of the EA-18G, I did the same for the Eurofighter:

2gt9lw2.jpg

I think this will be the standard loadout menu (with different colors) for all the planes in my other mod (The italian division mod)...

Lookig good!

But one question; Will the plane have better HD Interiors? Like joystick moving and stuff? Mabye even animations for the pedals and the throttle?

Anyways, looking freaking great!!

• Like 1

looking good my friend looking forward first hand to using this!!! 

When do you think the next V release will be

• Like 1

If someone contributes better interiors, yes.  This plane's a community effort ;)

• Like 1