Jump to content
pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, FerMoX said:

there is aproblem with the Metal rough layer and the 3d model. As you can see, 3d model just fucks the texture.

 

What is the exact problem you're trying to show in the pic?  Are you referring to the vertical "stretching"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hcpookie said:

What is the exact problem you're trying to show in the pic?  Are you referring to the vertical "stretching"?

 

Yes, the main issue is due to the vertical stretching, and some 3d model deformatons on the wings wich destroys the texture. A friend of mine and i have seen the 3d model to see if we could generate a new UV mapping but no way. The thing is to create a new UV map introducing top, bottom and lateral (both sides) views of the plane so we can create good textures (there is just top and bottom view of the palane to create those textures).

 

Please dont misanderstand my words, i m not criticizing your work, i think you are doing an amazing work and i just want to report those problems in order to improve the mod quality. (Sorry for my bad english)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to make it better.  I'll try to see what can be done to improve the model and reduce that stretching but I suspect some of the mapping issues are nearly impossible to address at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hcpookie said:

I would love to make it better.  I'll try to see what can be done to improve the model and reduce that stretching but I suspect some of the mapping issues are nearly impossible to address at this point.

I think that the surefire option would be redoing the model from scratch. But I can imagine that it must be a real pain to start over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New update Is out on Steam workshop!

Change log so far:

-Added some more skins:
-Canadian air force
-Polish air force
-Belgian air force
-Raf special color
-Italian special color 
-Italian 51 stormo, 22 gruppo caccia (based on the F-104s from the 80s, the squadron will be reactivated in 2019)
-spanish air force
-spanish air force special color
-generic desert, artic and gray camos

-New weapons:
-Harm missiles (both from firewill's weapons pack and Arma 3)
-improved arma 3 scalpel (faster lock on)
-Agm-84H Slam-er cruise missile
-Storm Shadow cruise missile (working only in gps mode)

-Other little fixes and improvements

Mirror links are coming asap.


Inviato dal mio VTR-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi think that you do a very good job with the Eurofighter as it is about the Panavia Tornado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.Hello, it would be great if you could publish the functions and the associated key combination here.

 

2nd time on the edge, one knows how to increase / change the radar range of the Eurofighter? For example, from 3 kilometers to 10 kilometers?

 

3. Against mod aircraft and the Arma 3 Vanilla aircraft you can effectively avoid rockets. How does that work against the AWS hunters? No matter what you do, you get hit. The aircraft come from the modpack "Firewill Aviation Pack (Complete)". Would be great if you could find a solution to the problem or you get a tip. (Fly under ACE 3). Otherwise this is a really nice mod.

 

Warm greetings from Germany.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I'm using Eurofighter version 2.0.4 and FIR AWS 2.85 and I'm not able to change the loadout via AWS menu.

 

Is there any way to change the loadout during a mission?

 

Thank you!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 6:04 PM, Knight81 said:

Hey guys, I'm using Eurofighter version 2.0.4 and FIR AWS 2.85 and I'm not able to change the loadout via AWS menu.

 

Is there any way to change the loadout during a mission?

 

Thank you!

 

Just to  second this post that I'm also unable to access the AWS arming menu as well. Great addon though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this mod still in development or is this project cancelled? There is no update since 4 months and the AWS menu still doesn't work 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 9:06 AM, mach2infinity said:

 

Just to  second this post that I'm also unable to access the AWS arming menu as well. Great addon though!

C'mon buddy, 4 months is not that long lol You should be a fan of mod like USAF and Ofp , just to learn the real waiting deal xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, can we has a permission to slap up that damn fuel tank up in the second pylon sir?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pinaz, why did you changed pookie's pylon placements? They're where they suppose to be in real life as of my knowledge (tell me if I'm wrong though). The fact that this jet let me use FirWeapons(especially meteor and asraam) make me come back everytime after using pookie's. Now I'm switching pookie's and yours again and again, ending up in the middle of nowhere! (Sorry pookie, yours great. I can't enough thx you for Soviet jets. But I've to choose firwill weapon in nato jet case:)) 

When i think about A.A i come yours (i just AA missiles all over the place without fuel tank), when i want to A-G went to pookie's. If you change the pylin placement like of pookie's, I'll definitely stick with your mod without a doubt. I mean why changed already right placement?! Is it something to do with making to compat with Firewill? If so, sorry for my lack of knowledge. But if possible, please do consider for me please...

I don't understand why these mare visuals have effecting me so much, sorry. Maybe I'm just wanting realistic portrayal of military machines in Arma3? Just sick of meself! I want to just play pookie's, slap those vanilla asraam and aims, and call it Brit's! But just couldn't. 

As of my knowledge, DA1 through today's latest block of typhoon, all have pookie's placement. I also wish new Fir's gbu16 available on typhoon, for me to visualize German typhoon.  also wanting pookie's Brit's cruise missile on yours. I'm wanting them all!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bukain said:

Pinaz, why did you changed pookie's pylon placements? They're where they suppose to be in real life as of my knowledge (tell me if I'm wrong though). The fact that this jet let me use FirWeapons(especially meteor and asraam) make me come back everytime after using pookie's. Now I'm switching pookie's and yours again and again, ending up in the middle of nowhere! (Sorry pookie, yours great. I can't enough thx you for Soviet jets. But I've to choose firwill weapon in nato jet case:)) 

When i think about A.A i come yours (i just AA missiles all over the place without fuel tank), when i want to A-G went to pookie's. If you change the pylin placement like of pookie's, I'll definitely stick with your mod without a doubt. I mean why changed already right placement?! Is it something to do with making to compat with Firewill? If so, sorry for my lack of knowledge. But if possible, please do consider for me please...

I don't understand why these mare visuals have effecting me so much, sorry. Maybe I'm just wanting realistic portrayal of military machines in Arma3? Just sick of meself! I want to just play pookie's, slap those vanilla asraam and aims, and call it Brit's! But just couldn't. 

As of my knowledge, DA1 through today's latest block of typhoon, all have pookie's placement. I also wish new Fir's gbu16 available on typhoon, for me to visualize German typhoon.  also wanting pookie's Brit's cruise missile on yours. I'm wanting them all!!! 

Which pylons are you talking about? If you have any reference from real life typhoons pylon configuration I will appreciate it!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, pinaz93 said:

Which pylons are you talking about? If you have any reference from real life typhoons pylon configuration I will appreciate it!

The fuel tank should be at the second pylon count from the fuselage, not at the inner most one which is suppose to reserve for big air-to-ground weapons like gbu and storm shadows/SCALP.  There's only one false to be honest, that is the fuel tank placement. Sorry i said like there's something wrong with pylon placements in previous comment becuz it is not, you have the same pylons points like on pookie's one which are right on with real-life eurofighter:) really really sorry for my mistake.

So about the fuel tank, I mentioned that specific point on your armaholic eurofighter download page, in the comment section. I mentioned the same thing with fuel tank pylon point and also about the targeting pod placement on the tornado. Please go check out if you have spare time:). 

And about a reference, should check this site out. It has all thing typhoon-https://www.eurofighter.com/the-aircraft 

 

Oh and thank you for considering my suggestion:) Please do compare with pookie's jet with this in-game and you'll see what I'm referring to. Pookie please tell where exactly is your fuel tanks sticking out from the jet to Pinaz ,Thx

Edited by Bukain
Know how to post photos
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will post it here, but this is valid for all my other aircrafts:

 

Firewill's new lite loadout menu has been implemented, so now you will be able once again to change the weapons in game.

Only missing thing is the pylons map, but in general in all my aircraft, if you look at them from the back, the pylons are numbered from the right to the left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will you let me attach the fuel tank on the second pylon from the fuselage?

hv6SgE6.png

Yes, i mean where the green arrows are pointing at. The jet on the left is pookie's (right placement of fuel tank) and the right is yours. Pylon points where the orange arrows are pointing are reserve for big Air-to-ground munition the like of paveway and cruise missile

 

Will you let me place the fuel tank there please. Please pinaz. Or is there any difficulty I'm not aware of in scripting/config/texture things (i don't know any of them)? If so, please do let me know bud. At least i can make my mind then. Thanks

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bukain said:

Will you let me attach the fuel tank on the second pylon from the fuselage?

hv6SgE6.png

Yes, i mean where the green arrows are pointing at. The jet on the left is pookie's (right placement of fuel tank) and the right is yours. Pylon points where the orange arrows are pointing are reserve for big Air-to-ground munition the like of paveway and cruise missile

 

Will you let me place the fuel tank there please. Please pinaz. Or is there any difficulty I'm not aware of in scripting/config/texture things (i don't know any of them)? If so, please do let me know bud. At least i can make my mind then. Thanks

No difficulties, takes two minutes to change it ahah 

I will do it for the next update!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 10:07 PM, wolfgarth said:

@pinaz93 How can I help you improve the outer texture of the aircraft?

If you have any idea fell free to text me 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×