pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

Ok I'm sorry. I wonder how I can use GPS-guided bombs. When and at which height do I have to drop this? Do I need a certain speed? The same goes for the laser-guided bombs and how do they work? In addition, the flirs somehow do not work and do not fend off rockets of, for example, standard Arma 3 fliers. Can you give me some tips please? Sry that I wrote all the time in German. : D

11 hours ago, pinaz93 said:

UPDATE v2.0.1

-First official version on steam workshop

-Fixed GPS targeting

Steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1625724231

Kudos for the update, but there´s no more gdrive mirror (or armaholic) or are they still being setup?

Grazie! =)

• Like 1

" userid="827479"] Kudos for the update, but there´s no more gdrive mirror (or armaholic) or are they still being setup?

Grazie! =)
I will set them up asap, yesterday I didn't have time

Inviato dal mio VTR-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Ok I'm sorry. I wonder how I can use GPS-guided bombs. When and at which height do I have to drop this? Do I need a certain speed? The same goes for the laser-guided bombs and how do they work? In addition, the flirs somehow do not work and do not fend off rockets of, for example, standard Arma 3 fliers. Can you give me some tips please? Sry that I wrote all the time in German. : D
There are no speed or altitude restrictions, I just release them normally from like 3km at an altitude of 900m.
For the laser bombs you need someone to illuminate the target

However I will take a look as well at the countermeasures, I felt the escaping from the enemy missiles really harder than before... However try to release the countermeasures while doing some high speed turns, and try to attack the enemy planes before they can lock on you... For example try to fly low and flank them before using the active radar

On 15.1.2019 at 8:36 PM, Kevin Knospe said:
On 16.1.2019 at 9:12 AM, pinaz93 said:

Es gibt keine Geschwindigkeits- oder Höhenbeschränkungen. Ich entlasse sie normalerweise aus 3 km Höhe in einer Höhe von 900 m.
Für die Laserbomben brauchst du jemanden, um das Ziel zu beleuchten. emoji16.png

Ich werde aber auch die Gegenmaßnahmen betrachten. Ich möchte das Fliehen vor den feindlichen Raketen heben ... Vorher können Sie feindliche Flugzeuge anzugreifen, bevor Sie

festmachen können ... Für das Beispiel mit dem VTR-L09 möchten Sie den Tapatalk -Modus, um zu fliegen und zu flankieren

Theoretically Could I drop GPS and laser bombs directly over or 3000 yards from the finish, no matter how fast and at what altitude I am? If you combine the countermeasure of the rocket with Ace 3, I have to say that you have a real unconsciousness problem with flying. On the whole, the mod is really good, it just lacks an "instruction manual", also a list of possible keyboard shortcuts that show how the aircraft works. It would be nice if you made the countermeasures more effective. Describe exactly how everything works and the mod is perfect. In addition, the pilot in the EF does not have his hand on the stick. I noticed that the EF even at 400 KM / H always falls down the nose and you're not the plane and you're not set yet, then it floats in the air until you use it or shoot. I therefore noticed that. The most important, however, are the missile defense measures against aircraft missiles. Thank you for making the mod freely available for us! : D

Spanish eurofighters... Finally.

The skin needs just some more work and some fixes

Xtbz9NA.jpg

h2husZ5.jpg

MqZzeWz.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pinaz93 said:

Spanish eurofighters... Finally.

The skin needs just some more work and some fixes

Thanks for your work and effort, it is a great addons and now much more... :f:

AtomicBoy

VIVA ESPAÑA

• Like 2

Hi, Congrats for your amazing work. Feel free to ask for anything you need to help improving this mod. I really apreciate people like you giving your free time for this kind of projects. LONG LIFE TO ArmA COMMUNITY!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FerMoX said:

Paint degradation, what do u think about??

I love It! Well done!

more weapons will be added eg Brimstone or Storm Shadow?
I finished the testing on the storm shadow today, It will be back in the next update

I'm in love with your special color Eurofighters, Amazing work

Well, since my buddy FermoX decided to share his work, I might as well show mine!
I released this skins a while back, and I just realized I need to rework them, but here they are non the less!

761066C0E137D1483B2779DC2202EB7BB06F3B3E

B8B2C27B0E42686E6E2662C165E225791A7F4D7D

A320718EFB869A8A82B70089D57BE43C1E9160A7

12391A9E4C4D583F6D0E992FBF64F3896AC838C5

• Like 1

Cruise missiles are coming back!

I re-integrated both the Slam-Er and the Storm shadow to the eurofighter!

SjoRUDI.jpg

MNJcAoQ.jpg

ovJwycD.jpg

• Like 1

there is aproblem with the Metal rough layer and the 3d model. As you can see, 3d model just fucks the texture.

010668AF78E140BE340BAAA5A1D06E54AE78D1C2

On 1/24/2019 at 12:52 PM, FerMoX said:

there is aproblem with the Metal rough layer and the 3d model. As you can see, 3d model just fucks the texture.

I know that the model is not the best, at the moment I don't have the skills to fix it, so we have to find some compromises...