pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

" userid="827479"] I´ve noticed it is not as agile as before (combat turn is almost as slow as a Buzzard... it would be ideal to be as nimble as your Fulcrum... 10-12 secs for a 360º sustained combat turn) and the hull seems to be too much reflexcible (materials adjust?)

Anyways, nice fixes so far, craving for the next improvements 8D

Cheers!

Thank you! :)
I Will take a look to the turn rate, probably It is caused by the fixed for the falling gear!

However I'm new on material works, so maybe It Will take some time to get a better material!
  • Like 1

Hey, it's been a long time since I've taken a look but I'm liking what I see... any chance you're implementing dynamic loadouts yet? If you need advice on that you can message me and I can try to walk you through some of what I know of it.

Hey, it's been a long time since I've taken a look but I'm liking what I see... any chance you're implementing dynamic loadouts yet? If you need advice on that you can message me and I can try to walk you through some of what I know of it.

Sadly I didn't take a look on how to do Dynamic loadouts yet! Any kind of help can be really usefull :)

Inviato dal mio XT1572 utilizzando Tapatalk

for some reaon the front landing gear always sinks into the ground. is it only me thats having this issue?

for some reaon the front landing gear always sinks into the ground. is it only me thats having this issue?

Problem solved in the last update, maybe you still have to update the addon?

Inviato dal mio XT1572 utilizzando Tapatalk

Started the works on the new sensors, for now I'm going to keep a 15km range for the radar, similar to the new Arma 3 jets

2s7ccj9.jpg

I'm starting the works on dynamic loadouts too, but it will need some more times :)

The distance is fine for ArmA3 scale, but you can try to widen the scan angle, so we can have real boresight capabilities...

Damn, I can´t believe they didn´t include Afterburners on the new jets from the DLC... they bleed speed on combat turns and then there´s nothing to regain momentum...just... staaaalllllll...

Keep up the great work (and don´t forget to fix the sonic boom and slow turning ratio  =)

Edit: I see... it is already widened... good move, Pinaz! ;D

Cheers

Since the new jets DLC, I have been unable to target aircraft with the typhoon's AA missiles and cannot seem to lock on using them. Ground weapons appear unaffected but the air missiles do not appear to lock. Is this a bug that could be fixed or is there a way around this

On 4/16/2017 at 2:01 AM, pinaz93 said:

Started the works on the new sensors, for now I'm going to keep a 15km range for the radar, similar to the new Arma 3 jets

I'm starting the works on dynamic loadouts too, but it will need some more times :)

I might be able to save you some trouble.  Perhaps we should compare notes?

I might be able to save you some trouble.  Perhaps we should compare notes?

Sorry but at the end I have finally changed work and I'm outside Italy. I don't know if or when I will be back in arma modding :(

Inviato dal mio VTR-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry but at the end I have finally changed work and I'm outside Italy. I don't know if or when I will be back in arma modding :(

Sad to hear that, but I hope you can update your great mod because you did a really good job, I like this Eurofighter.

By the way after the Jet update, I can't Lock on targets and I don't know why. At the moment as a air to air jet it is useless.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 22/08/2017 at 0:40 PM, Seb8 said:

Sad to hear that, but I hope you can update your great mod because you did a really good job, I like this Eurofighter.

By the way after the Jet update, I can't Lock on targets and I don't know why. At the moment as a air to air jet it is useless.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Make sure you are using FIR weapons and make sure your aiming reticle is completely over the jet. The Jets DLC broke a lot of modded jets however the typhoon is fixed now. I can speak from experience

@pinaz93 Would you be able post the start you had made, if any, on the dynamic loadouts for the typhoon so I may see if I can continue working on it and get it back to you?

I have searched the thread but apologies if there's a duplicate post on this. I tested the EF on my KP Liberation on Taunus and noticed the afterburner kept kicking in, even on low throttle. Sometimes the AB would be on but on the scroll menu it's showing "afterburner on" (as in to turn it on).

But love the addon, attention to detail and all the functionality!

UPDATE

In addition when I use the advanced targeting MFD and lock in GPS co-ords and drop the GBUs/JDAMs they don't track to the target. I get the errors below:

lSjr7Sd.jpg

0bilaJf.jpg

@mach2infinity Do you still have rudder bound to the Q and E keys. The typhoon afterburner has its trigger on the E key so this could be what you're experiencing 

Hello Pinaz! Wonderful mod but as of June 2018 the GPS targeting system is broken. Could you be able to look in to this or have you discontinued this project? 

Hello pinaz93 since the last FIR AWS (AirWeaponSystem) update, the weapons on the Eurofighter and the Tornado no longer work. Will there be an update

ANAc7AV.jpgcj0h8BC.jpg

6NARFPZ.jpg

1 hour ago, GamerOnkel said:

Hello pinaz93 since the last FIR AWS (AirWeaponSystem) update, the weapons on the Eurofighter and the Tornado no longer work. Will there be an update

Spoiler

ANAc7AV.jpgcj0h8BC.jpg

6NARFPZ.jpg

Afaik he's gone atm. He'll be back soon I guess. I've talked to him via PM and asked if I could help with this project, he agreed and I'm waiting for him to come back so he can send me the files.

If he hasn't fixed it by then, I could try to fix it. 

@GamerOnkel this the last post from the author, so you may have to wait for sometime.

On 03/08/2017 at 10:47 PM, pinaz93 said:

Seems that this mod is outdated (and dead?!). It doesn't work anymore with the actual FIR AWS :-(

We really loved this mod. Hope so much it will be continued! :dontgetit:

20181117140746-1.jpg

20181117140804-1.jpg

20181117141211-1.jpg

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

No worries guys, I'm back

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

what about the tornado? is it going to be continued, as well?

and btw thank you, for having you back :don11:

• Like 1

what about the tornado? is it going to be continued, as well?
and btw thank you, for having you back :don11:
Yes I will work on it as well!

However, the plane is almost ready, but it has two major issues that I'm trying to fix:

-it seems impossible to fire the countermeasures, it displays them but it is impossible to fire them or to change the mode
-The missile warning/locked warning in the side screen is not working at all, it does not display anything, so you get hit by missiles without any notice

If anyone wants to help me in trying to fix these problems feel free to send me a PM because I don't really know how to fix them

• Like 1