pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

1 minute ago, GamerOnkel said:

;)

Yes, in the next update the Eurofighter is going to get the new weapons ;)

• Like 1

cockpit update 2:

34od8b8.jpg

• Like 6

-Added formation lights  (the formation lights were already present, but only when activated during the night)

-Moved the front formation light to the right position

dbl9n9.jpg

w1u534.jpg

• Like 4

First cockpit update for the Eurofighter is complete (note that the bottom part of the cockpit is a placeholder and will be improved later, and I will try to figure out the animations for the hands of the pilot too)

2hsck5h.jpg

3022pol.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, GamerOnkel said:

Good work :don8:

Thank you :)

Looking excellent :)

Thank you :)

Inviato dal mio XT1572 utilizzando Tapatalk

@pinaz93 Would you possibly like me to link you to a modified version that has custom sound files to see what you think of it and if you would like to add them?

@pinaz93 Would you possibly like me to link you to a modified version that has custom sound files to see what you think of it and if you would like to add them?

Yes! Send me a PM with the link to the download, I Will take a look asap (probably tomorrow)!

Hey Pinaz the updates are looking good!  I've been somewhat busy with RL so I haven't been able to mod as much as I'd like.  Working on some Soviet AF stuff right now in anticipation of the USAF mod updates this Springtime.

Hey Pinaz, the revamp was awesome... thou I´ve noticed 2 bugs: it seems the sonic boom is no more (I reach the supersonic speed and no bang is triggered as before), and the laser pod isn´t working (if I press the crtl+left mouse button, it enters the laser designator mode window, but the camera isn´t on the pod, is inside cockpit and gets blocked by the HUD on a non transparent green shader) - but ignore this if it´s an already (not yet fixed bug) known issue ;)

The Meteor and IRIS-T are ubberkillers as they should be, loved it! Keep it up, and I´m anxious for you Fulcrum (and the Hcpookie´s Soviet air armada - and his fulcrums - too =)

Cheers to both of you guys! 

Hey Pinaz the updates are looking good!  I've been somewhat busy with RL so I haven't been able to mod as much as I'd like.  Working on some Soviet AF stuff right now in anticipation of the USAF mod updates this Springtime.

Thank you! I can't wait for your new soviet/russian assets :)

" userid="827479"] Hey Pinaz, the revamp was awesome... thou I´ve noticed 2 bugs: it seems the sonic boom is no more (I reach the supersonic speed and no bang is triggered as before), and the laser pod isn´t working (if I press the crtl+left mouse button, it enters the laser designator mode window, but the camera isn´t on the pod, is inside cockpit and gets blocked by the HUD on a non transparent green shader) - but ignore this if it´s an already (not yet fixed bug) known issue ;)

The Meteor and IRIS-T are ubberkillers as they should be, loved it! Keep it up, and I´m anxious for you Fulcrum (and the Hcpookie´s Soviet air armada - and his fulcrums - too =)

Cheers to both of you guys! 

Thank you! I know the camera issue but I forgot to take a look at It in this months, I'm sorry! For the sound bug I Will take a look :)

• Like 1

Has anyone else noticed that after the 1.68 update when the typhoon is on the ground the nose wheel just falls right though the ground making impossable to take off.

Has anyone else noticed that after the 1.68 update when the typhoon is on the ground the nose wheel just falls right though the ground making impossable to take off.

I still have to try It on the new update, I Hope to find a solution!

The problem seems solved, but the fix made the plane slower, so now I'm working on this! I hope to get the update ready this evening or tomorrow!

On 19/03/2017 at 10:56 AM, pinaz93 said:

The problem seems solved, but the fix made the plane slower, so now I'm working on this! I hope to get the update ready this evening or tomorrow!

I´ve noticed it is not as agile as before (combat turn is almost as slow as a Buzzard... it would be ideal to be as nimble as your Fulcrum... 10-12 secs for a 360º sustained combat turn) and the hull seems to be too much reflexcible (materials adjust?)

Anyways, nice fixes so far, craving for the next improvements 8D

Cheers!