pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

same problem here, when loading game (FRA version), front wheel and nose fall in the ground

-implement an ejection seat with automatic parachute (like firewill did)

-tweak the sound of the 27mm gun, for the sound is good, but there is an echo in it, that ruins it.

-implement a gun camera like firewill did with his f-15. it's a pilot's camera that can't be rotated. it's fixed in its position and has the same point of view of the plane's gun.

currently, while i'm inside of your plane, when i press the button that usually activates the pilot's camera, the game crashes.

Please understand this isn't a Firewill plane project.  So all the "make it just like Firewill's planes" isn't going to be taken to heart.  That being said, When I built the EF-2000 I posted the MLOD's so if someone were to add the gun camera - then they would be welcome to do so.  Only caveat being I would want to add them to the MLOD's for consistent updates across the board.  But seriously, the damn cockpit isn't even complete!  :)   I have received ZERO - "none" - 0.0 - offers to assist with the cockpit.  So perhaps my enthusiasm for this plane isn't shared by others to the point I thought it would be.  I intended this to be a "community" project, and if people make improvements we will certainly add them to the baseline so all can enjoy.  It seems the "community" is just a feature request factory these days, which is unfortunate.

The ejection seat script works fine.  The style of the ejection seat is not something I intend to alter.  If Pinaz decides to implement something new that's going to be a decision he will have to make.  I can offer all sorts of reasons an automatic chute would not be desired for game play purposes!

Same for the sounds.  Sounds are a PITA and I got it to a certain point and "rage quit" out of frustration.  If you or someone else can tell me how to make a sound that works perfectly I'll be thankful!  It seems that the sound format (or whatever is breaking) changed and I haven't the time to keep up with all the sound changes.  "worked before"...

Pilot camera crash - Pinaz correct me if I'm wrong but that sounds like an external feature (not this mod)... ???

• Like 1

i get your point.

sad to hear so less people, who are able to help, aren't interested in the typhoon. it's a realy good mod, i like it very much.

the suggestions i made are just small things, don't bother it too much. the mod is good as it is, and from time to time, pinaz will add something to it, when he finds the time aside from his other projects.

i whant to thank you for this cool mod, giving it to us - the community.

Because it is scaled correctly.  I can't speak for anyone else's mod.

• Like 1

What is the key of changing to targeting pod view. I pressed Ctrl + right click then the game was crashed....

currently that is an issue within the mod itself your pressing the right key your not doing anything wrong

I am currently trying to change the sound files of the typhoon to something a little more beefy and loud that doesn't use the default jet sound however, i cannot find where the sound files are in the config. Could you please help me when it comes to changing the sound

On 5/1/2017 at 1:22 PM, skittl said:

I am currently trying to change the sound files of the typhoon to something a little more beefy and loud that doesn't use the default jet sound however, i cannot find where the sound files are in the config. Could you please help me when it comes to changing the sound

I will get in touch with you as soon as possible to see if I can help you!

Sorry guys I'm not always here, but I'm a little busy with real life stuff :)

However these is a little teaser of what will come in the future (when I will find some time to spend in arma modding again):

MIG-29S Fulcrum-C 

2vujvyg.jpg

nlafye.jpg

Thanks to TheEvenCat that give me this beauty from his CSAT modification project ;)

• Like 6

shes beautiful bud very much looking forward to flying her..... and shooting her down

Hey Pinaz that Mig looks good.  Is it based on the "Free Planes" pack or a completely new model?  Incidentally I'm working on combining my A2 Mig-29 into a larger "OPFOR Planes" pack to combine downloads and ease server management... coming "soon" of course LOL

Perfect timing too... now that its the new year there is a group going to start working on OPFOR weapons so the OPFOR planes will have a better-rounded weapon assortment.  :)

• Like 2

Pinaz, I manged to add and change some sound files of your typhoon. I hope you dont mind. I wont distribute to anyone without your consent, however, I'd be happy to link it to you if you wished so that you could maybe try it out for yourself and have a listen :D

• Like 1

Hey skittl,

This AWS port is a derivative of my EF2000 open-source project:

In the spirit of keeping this "open source and free for all" I welcome new improvements, sound files, etc. and would be interested in seeing what you have!  :)   Just keep in mind the intent would be to keep them open-source and have the sounds available for distribution w/ the MLOD's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hcpookie said:

Hey skittl,

This AWS port is a derivative of my EF2000 open-source project:

In the spirit of keeping this "open source and free for all" I welcome new improvements, sound files, etc. and would be interested in seeing what you have!  :)   Just keep in mind the intent would be to keep them open-source and have the sounds available for distribution w/ the MLOD's.

I would be happy to send you a link to the typhoon version. Its not much, just a few added and modified sound files to make it sound a little more like the real typhoon.

On 7/1/2017 at 5:42 PM, hcpookie said:

Hey Pinaz that Mig looks good.  Is it based on the "Free Planes" pack or a completely new model?  Incidentally I'm working on combining my A2 Mig-29 into a larger "OPFOR Planes" pack to combine downloads and ease server management... coming "soon" of course LOL

Perfect timing too... now that its the new year there is a group going to start working on OPFOR weapons so the OPFOR planes will have a better-rounded weapon assortment.  :)

The model is from Theevencat, the guy that have made the CSAT modification project, and I think It's based on old Dezkit Mig-29

• Like 1

God damn that Fulcrum looks beautiful. How I have been needing a quality one of those!

God damn that Fulcrum looks beautiful. How I have been needing a quality one of those!

The Fulcrum thread is now open in the discussion section, there you can see some more pics

Inviato dal mio XT1572 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pinaz93 said:

The model is from Theevencat, the guy that have made the CSAT modification project, and I think It's based on old Dezkit Mig-29

Just to piggyback on this, Dezkit released his source files a while back and that's where this all came from. I've done some modifications on it, however.

Hopefully this clears up the questions about the original source of the MiG!

• Like 1

Understood.  OK then it would seem we have the same 3D model for that one since (as I recall) Dezkit used the same model from the "free planes" pack.  We may need to compare camo arrangements :)

2 hours ago, THEREELMIKEHUNT said:

I will probably add some new skins in the future, so I think yes, but now I'm spending my few time on the mig-29 :)

• Like 1

A little teaser of the next update:

It's nothing special, only texture work! It will not be perfect or accurate, but I think it will looks better than before :)

NOW

2uyhseu.jpg

BEFORE

20160709170358_1_zpshcif1jgx.jpg

• Like 4