pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

With the newly introduced target pods, the view looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/o1TokOY.jpg

That's quite a pity, so that way can't use the new CCIP..... is there a chance for a fix?

Hello buddy pinaz is rather busy with school right now im sure once exams an such are over he'll be working hard on both this and the Tornado, and ill be testing like crazy before updates and releases to said mods. Thank you for your continued interest in the mod. Edited by R0adki11
no need to quote images
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

I've finally ended the final school exams, so now I have the time that I need (the evening) to work on my projects! Sadly my video card was going to die during my study period, but today, in my first free day, I wanted to re-test it, and after some research on the internet could be a simply corrupt drivers problem (yellow/white screen freeze, artifacts)... I'll do some tests to verify it works well, but in any case I'll be back in the Arma 3 modding very soon (in some hours in the best case, a couple of weeks in the worst case becouse if I will change the video card I will wait for the customs AMD RX-480)!

See you soon ;)

Pinaz

• Like 4

First off I'm not trying to high jack this page. I want to use this mod and and a couple others for am Air Campaign.

I’m looking to get some guys together to do a large air campaign, “Gulf War Styleâ€.

We would be going in blind, command would need to sends out Special Reconnaissance units to gather target acquisition, area assessment and human Intelligence. Command then would need to plan the campaign. And so on.

I’m looking for realistic game play, destruction of command and control bunkers with 2000ib GBU, Radar Sites with Harm missiles, runways with Durandal Weapons, Scud Hunt.

I’m not looking for guys that fly A-10 50 feet of the ground running into power lines. I’m looking for the guys that want to work with the ground team to drop a 500lb down an air shaft.

Like to keep the mods down to a minimum.

hey guys,

im just wondering if someone can give a walk-though on how to set up the re-arm/service menu with FIR AWS, as i have been pulling my hair out because i can't seem to get it to work.

great work on the mod 10/10

hey guys,

im just wondering if someone can give a walk-though on how to set up the re-arm/service menu with FIR AWS, as i have been pulling my hair out because i can't seem to get it to work.

great work on the mod 10/10

Go near an ammo truck or an hangar, and use the "open dialog" option in the menu
  • Like 1

EUROFIGHTER AWS 1.3 

Changelog:

-Texture/model fix for a better look in some parte that weren't retextured

-Anti-ship loadout with 4 harphoons (that can be used as long range strike missiles too)

-maybe something else that I don't remember 

In the next update I will try to add the arma 3 targeting pod

DOWNLOAD v1.3:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/akkantp6en678a1/AWS_EF2000_1.3.zip

• Like 3

Finally gonna check this guy out.

Why not just build in the needed little tiny bit of config for Mansnooper's pod compatibility?

Isn't his pod already compatible?
  • Like 1

good work is the cockpit again revised ?

Nope the cockpit is still the original one!

So is having it blocked by the landing gear :o

You do realize that the location is correct, and you typically fly with landing gear retracted when using it.

• Like 1

So it is!

Damn this thing is fast.

Needs a helmet mounted display, and for the MFD TV to use the IRST/FLIR on the nose.  Having it in regular visible light is kinda piontless.  So is having it blocked by the landing gear :o

Is there a helmet mounted display you can adopt?

Also, "Open Dialog" didn't seem to be working for me.  Weird.

Really strange that the open dialog don't work for you, you are the second one that have this problem, but for me it is just fine! I have to take a better look on this

Really strange that the open dialog don't work for you, you are the second one that have this problem, but for me it is just fine! I have to take a better look on this

talking about the open dialog, i got it to work i just re-downloaded the typhoon and FIR AWS. completely delete the mod folders  so re-download and try agian

Haven't had a chance to try this yet - is the target pod view fixed?

Only read the changelog on Armaholic, should've read it here...

Dude, you should start using pboProject, there are a lot of errors in the config. I can help you with those if you want, you can contact me in the CUP discord.

Dude, you should start using pboProject, there are a lot of errors in the config. I can help you with those if you want, you can contact me in the CUP discord.

Ok I will do! But "finally" my video card died and I have to wait a little to get a new one :)

i noticed something on your Eurofighter Typhoon and your E-130J Guardian addon, 

when placed with 3den  it takes the editor a while to acctual place the aircraft, it sort of freezes (looks like the PC needs to think it over first) for a small while and then suddenly it places the plane and you can continue building mission 

it happes with the Typhoon and the Guardian planes  :(   

(same post made in the guardian thread)

i noticed something on your Eurofighter Typhoon and your E-130J Guardian addon, 

when placed with 3den  it takes the editor a while to acctual place the aircraft, it sort of freezes (looks like the PC needs to think it over first) for a small while and then suddenly it places the plane and you can continue building mission 

it happes with the Typhoon and the Guardian planes   :(   

(same post made in the guardian thread)

It's the game, not the mod.  You realize that is one of the "top 3" reasons people lament the forced use of the 3D editor.

• Like 1