pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

AAAAA That font size is annoying, my friend  :ph34r:

quit your bitchin i changed it.. just for you.. ok pumpkin

• Like 1

quit your bitchin i changed it.. just for you.. ok pumpkin

Oh Thank you so much. You are a gentleman  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BTW I didn't say that early use of afterburner has any movement effects. It's just wrong.

Oh Thank you so much. You are a gentleman  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BTW I didn't say that early use of afterburner has any movement effects. It's just wrong.

didnt say you did just clarified that you could indeed turn it on ,then also stated it has no effect

I can confirm the issue that you take some damage when landing. We're using ACE3 with most realistic medical options turned on if that can be any lead to solving the issue. 

• Like 1

I can confirm the issue that you take some damage when landing. We're using ACE3 with most realistic medical options turned on if that can be any lead to solving the issue.

It's not just the pilot but the plane too. It's because the plane takes a high amount of surface impact damage when it shouldn't because of very low speed and sends some of that through the pilots butt. After that the plane needs repair too.

Any idea on how to fix it?

• Like 1

Since you are using JS&S afterburner script you may ask them. Same for the indicator.

I've tested their planes and noticed that they've somehow figured this issue out.

Since you are using JS&S afterburner script you may ask them. Same for the indicator.

I've tested their planes and noticed that they've somehow figured this issue out.

Are you talking about the AB issue right? The most important thing to fix for now is the damages when landing I think
  • Like 1

Are you talking about the AB issue right? The most important thing to fix for now is the damages when landing I think

Yes, that was about AB however they are expert ArmA plane makers. I'm sure they can give you good ideas about take off and landing problems too. Or FullerJ and Sabre.

Firewill might be a good help, he seems to work out those problems with every plane he released. 

Thanks to my works on the tornado I'm learning more about models... The part about the mass of the plane and its distribution can maybe solve the problems of the typhoon when taking off :) It will take some times becouse needs a lots a of test but I think I found the slution to that problem, and maybe to the landing too (not sure about this)  :D

• Like 1

Thanks to my works on the tornado I'm learning more about models... The part about the mass of the plane and its distribution can maybe solve the problems of the typhoon when taking off :) It will take some times becouse needs a lots a of test but I think I found the slution to that problem, and maybe to the landing too (not sure about this)  :D

time to get excited  :D  :D

• Like 1

Hey man, stunning mod, really love this Eurofighter flying in the sky, one thing though, I really loved the previous module of the Eurofighter, and I think it was made for ArmA2, what really interested me was the interactive cockpit, it was stunning, you get the calculations all figured and the speedo'meter was with the Knots, it'll be grand if you can look up to this picture for an example to try creating a better cockpit, once again, really loved your work man, goodjob! 

here's the real cockpit picture of the eurofighter: https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2776/4038483878_a893ed5e08_b.jpg
here's the Arma 2 RAF EF2000 mod taken with some filter effects: https://gyazo.com/b814a1b75120f47405942d408775341a

Hey man, stunning mod, really love this Eurofighter flying in the sky, one thing though, I really loved the previous module of the Eurofighter, and I think it was made for ArmA2, what really interested me was the interactive cockpit, it was stunning, you get the calculations all figured and the speedo'meter was with the Knots, it'll be grand if you can look up to this picture for an example to try creating a better cockpit, once again, really loved your work man, goodjob! [/size]here's the real cockpit picture of the eurofighter: [/size]https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2776/4038483878_a893ed5e08_b.jpghere's the Arma 2 RAF EF2000 mod taken with some filter effects: [/size]https://gyazo.com/b814a1b75120f47405942d408775341a

I think (this is my first arma game sonI'm not sure) that is the RKSL eurofighter, and it's not related to this plane sorry! For now I can't get a cockpit like that, maybe in the future with some help I will try! ;)

• Like 1

This is an awsome mod. I really love this plane. You should include a readme text because I have no idea how to use the advanced tgt system. When I click on it in the scroll bar nothing happen. I can not use guided bombs. Can someone help me?

just been trying this and its amazing a few things to ask,

is there anyway to turn off the audio in the cockpit "altitude, altitude, altitude, altitude, altitude, altitude" when trying to do low level flying is off putting if there was a button on the scroll wheel menu that would be grand.

also when you lock on with the targeting system is there a way to say in the bottom in the text chat if you are locked to your target and when your not locked just so we have some warning because at the moment I am just hoping I will hit.

Thanks guys, keep up the great work.

Edit: just been following the 250lb bomb and it doesn't matter if your not on target because it tele ports the bomb anyway

This is an awsome mod. I really love this plane. You should include a readme text because I have no idea how to use the advanced tgt system. When I click on it in the scroll bar nothing happen. I can not use guided bombs. Can someone help me?

Hi, first of all thanks, I will add it sorry :) however:

1 Open Advance TGT system

2 select a memory slot

3 click SEL

4 Click on the map, a blu triangle will shows up on the little map (you can place a triangle for every memory slot)

5 click DGN to designate one of the 5 memory slot (a circle will shows around the chosen triangle

6 exit and launch the bomb ;)

To erase the memory of the system click on CRL

just been trying this and its amazing a few things to ask,

is there anyway to turn off the audio in the cockpit "altitude, altitude, altitude, altitude, altitude, altitude" when trying to do low level flying is off putting if there was a button on the scroll wheel menu that would be grand.

also when you lock on with the targeting system is there a way to say in the bottom in the text chat if you are locked to your target and when your not locked just so we have some warning because at the moment I am just hoping I will hit.

Thanks guys, keep up the great work.

Edit: just been following the 250lb bomb and it doesn't matter if your not on target because it tele ports the bomb anyway

thank you, and yes I will make a fuction to disable it :)

You dont want to play DCS world you get bitchin' Betty bitchin continuously 

I agree, in ARMA 3 you generally fly low to the ground so it can get annoying sometimes 

I have had feedback that the bitchin' betty alert has helped pilots in hard-to-fly situations like at night and high speed, so it is helpful in-game.  Based on that feedback, I changed the altitude threshold from 75 to 150 (or 125-ish) so it would alert more often.  It can be altered in that script, BB.sqf I think, just need to set the height.  Perhaps altitude of 99 would be best?

• Like 2

I have had feedback that the bitchin' betty alert has helped pilots in hard-to-fly situations like at night and high speed, so it is helpful in-game.  Based on that feedback, I changed the altitude threshold from 75 to 150 (or 125-ish) so it would alert more often.  It can be altered in that script, BB.sqf I think, just need to set the height.  Perhaps altitude of 99 would be best?

id say the ability to turn it off and on is what ppl would want over having no choice

Since that's built into the script that is going to be tricky.  Perhaps set a variable on INIT that the script can check, and only bitch if variable is "true", then give pilot ability to turn it off via action menu.  That might work, but in MP it may need something else.  I'll have to look into that.

• Like 1

With the newly introduced target pods, the view looks like this:

o1TokOY.jpg

That's quite a pity, that way one can't use the new CCIP..... is there a chance for a fix?

• Like 1