pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

Glad you like that sound barrier! :)  What I have yet to validate is whether the latest version works in MP.  What was observed to happen in A2 was the sonic boom would play repeatedly.  Now, this should play only once,  Should.  It needs a MP session w/ multiple players to validate.  If the "boom" sound plays repeatedly, then it is still broken.

this was taken in M/P didnt get a constant sound though ownly when i actually broke the barrier

this was taken in M/P didnt get a constant sound though ownly when i actually broke the barrier

what?

ahahaha challenge accpted

>> And completed Challenge Accepted hcpookie - YouTube

In htat vid you have a single radar array and standalone SA20 launchers I think.  By design, the site spawner makes all the AI brain power shoot at you.  I debated even making those launchers accessible in the editor because frankly they "need" the brain power to work.  Put one of the sites down and you'll see the difference.

• Like 1

In htat vid you have a single radar array and standalone SA20 launchers I think.  By design, the site spawner makes all the AI brain power shoot at you.  I debated even making those launchers accessible in the editor because frankly they "need" the brain power to work.  Put one of the sites down and you'll see the difference.

ok then I'll do the same when I get chance to and I'll place a site or two rather than multiple singular sams

The jet has been working very well along with all of it systems and the tweaks done to it by Pinaz are a great addition (cheers for that Pookie & Pinaz). I was wondering if there is anyone here who is working or is planing on working on the cockpit of the Eurofighter ? Pretty much the only thing missing to it is the cockpit. 

UPDATE 1.2

This is is a little more than a test, the thrust of the engine maybe need some more work, but I think it's good...

Changelog:

-Supercuise (this is a test feature, so can be reworked)

-Afterburner (Thanks to John Spartan and Saul fo the model/script and to TeTeT for the help)

-Firewill's TWAS weapons for training

-Various textures

-New Strike loadout with LGB

Download link: RETIRED TO SOLVE SOME BUGS

1tony9.jpg

And another news, as requested by an user I have started working on a plane that needs a "little" update, you will get some news soon ;)

• Like 1

Hi

1- Strike loadout has an empty AIM-120C on it

2- Even on autopilot landing aircraft and pilot take serious damage

3- With full flaps down and after burner on, the plane takes off after 5 meters and at 30-35 KMph

4- No afterburner indicator available

5- 360 Degrees pilots head rotation is possible

6- That scroll menu thing!

7- Can't wait to get "Some news"      :lol:

• Like 1

And another news, as requested by an user I have started working on a plane that needs a "little" update, you will get some news soon  ;)

Knowing what this is excites me so much! :P

• Like 2

Knowing what this is excites me so much! :P

Fangirling harder than a beilieber

• Like 1

Hi

3- With full flaps down and after burner on, the plane takes off after 5 meters and at 30-35 KMph

1- I will take a look at it, sorry

2- I don't get damage but I will take a look

3- hmm this is a serious problem, I didn't test it with that things, my error

5- didn't notice it

6- yes but I can't solve it and Idk why

7- soon, but first the EFA need a fix ;)

Hi

Ok, so after some tests and an afternoon trying to get it works:

1-Can't find what are you are talking about, in the strykes loadout I can't see any Aim-120

2-My plane/pilot land safely (tested on Utes map a lot of times)

3-The plane takes off at 120/130 Km/h, however to be sure I have made the afterburner impossible to activate under 90km/h

4- If someone can tell me how to add it I will do it

5- this was already present and I don't have expirience in modify it, so for now it will be remain the same

that take off speed is something that I hate too, but if I act on it, the plane then crash on landing, it need more tests, so for now that will be the take off speed

UPDATE 1.2

This is is a little more than a test, the thrust of the engine maybe need some more work, but I think it's good... Manstrooper found some problems that I don't have, if someone find them too let me know!

Changelog:
-Supercuise (this is a test feature, so can be reworked)
-Afterburner (Thanks to John Spartan and Saul fo the model/script and to TeTeT for the help)
-Firewill's TWAS weapons for training
-Various textures
-New Strike loadout with LGB

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9Id3haMkYxZnJGaW8/view?usp=sharing

1tony9.jpg

And another news, as requested by an user I have started working on a plane that needs a "little" update, you will get some news soon  ;)

Ok, so after some tests and an afternoon trying to get it works:

1-Can't find what are you are talking about, in the strykes loadout I can't see any Aim-120

2-My plane/pilot land safely (tested on Utes map a lot of times)

3-The plane takes off at 120/130 Km/h, however to be sure I have made the afterburner impossible to activate under 90km/h

4- If someone can tell me how to add it I will do it

5- this was already present and I don't have expirience in modify it, so for now it will be remain the same

that take off speed is something that I hate too, but if I act on it, the plane then crash on landing, it need more tests, so for now that will be the take off speed

I'm going to make a video about these things. Takes a while.

I'm going to make a video about these things. Takes a while.

ok let me know, maybe a mod conflict? becouse I have tested a land on altis and stratis too without problems... tested all the loadouts and never find an Aim-120 in the wrong position Found out what are you talking about, I was searching the wrong thing! It will be fixed in the next release ;)

ok let me know, maybe a mod conflict? becouse I have tested a land on altis and stratis too without problems... tested all the loadouts and never find an Aim-120 in the wrong position Found out what are you talking about, I was searching the wrong thing! It will be fixed in the next release ;)

So all that remains are Take off and Landing problems.

So all that remains are Take off and Landing problems.

Yes, and I don't know why you have these problems and me not

Alright, here is a video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/omb3s91j1jbapk1/EF2000.mp4?dl=0

- As you see at the beginning of the video, afterburner somehow works even when engines are off 

- Auto Landing Touchdown speed is 98 KM/h but it hurts!

- And "Cannot load texture eaws_ef2000\data\top_nohq.paa"

also these are mods that I'm running together:

@CBA_A3,@AWS_EUROFIGHTER,@FIR_AWS,@JS_JC_FA18,@USAF,@Masnooper_TGP

Alright, here is a video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/omb3s91j1jbapk1/EF2000.mp4?dl=0

- As you see at the beginning of the video, afterburner somehow works even when engines are off 

- Auto Landing Touchdown speed is 98 KM/h but it hurts!

- And "Cannot load texture eaws_ef2000\data\top_nohq.paa"

also these are mods that I'm running together:

@CBA_A3,@AWS_EUROFIGHTER,@FIR_AWS,@JS_JC_FA18,@USAF,@Masnooper_TGP

At the start of the vid you take of at 35 kmh i havent been able to replicate that the after burners can be turned on but they hold no effect unless the engine is turned on as for the other stuff im about to try out the auto landing na it turns out that the autolanding speed is indeed "harmful" to put it for pilot and airframe , i havent had problems with loading textures and im running the same things you are my friend plus more

The mod is really progressing well, especially the new after burner is awesome.

I got my Hands on some Recordings of the real Indications and Crew Alerting System (ICAS)  (Bitchin Betty) if you would like to use it on your Eurofighter I could send it to you.

• Like 1

At the start of ...

AAAAA That font size is annoying, my friend  :ph34r: