pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

Are there any plans to make it work with ALiVE combat support?

What I have to do to make it compatible?

If the AI can fly it and engage targets (air, armour, laser spot) then it'll work fine with ALiVE CS.

What I have to do to make it compatible?

I'm not sure the AI will be able to work the Advanced Targeting System with it being operated by scroll wheel. Would it be possible to make a "Lite" version without some of the advanced features to allow the AI to use all the weaponry? 

Also, I don't know if intentional or not but the RAF default loadouts are incorrect. Small Diameter Bombs, AGM-65, JDAM, and AIM-9 are US weapons. RAF weapons for Typhoon are: 

Air-to-air missiles: MBDA Meteor, AIM132 ASRAAM

Air-to-ground missiles: Brimstone, Storm Shadow

Bombs: Paveway II/III/IV 

Regardless, I've been playing with the plane and it's a top mod, nice work!

Until we have a comprehensive missile box, none of these planes will have complete loadouts.  I'm waiting patiently for Eggbeast to import the FRL missile box he was given charge over and is a part of Rangemaster.  I have already configured the loadouts for those weapons, so once the missile box is released, we'll have a "full inventory" of the weapons.  Ditto for the flankers, Mig29, etc. etc. etc.

Just tested with ALiVE Combat Support and the AI pilot has no trouble engaging the laser designator spot with SDBs or Brimstone.  This is in vanilla + ALiVE only (no ACE).

Good to know.  How are they w/ the storm shadow?  For now, since we don't have the GPS/INS module from the missilebox they just function as AGM missiles... so they should behave exactly like brimstones.

Good to know. How are they w/ the storm shadow? For now, since we don't have the GPS/INS module from the missilebox they just function as AGM missiles... so they should behave exactly like brimstones.

They use the storm shadow without problems, I have increased the power and the radious of the explosion... I have used the statistics of the firewill's gbu-31 that have a similar explosive weight! It makes a little hell when it hit the target!

I'm not

I'm not sure the AI will be able to work the Advanced Targeting System with it being operated by scroll wheel. Would it be possible to make a "Lite" version without some of the advanced features to allow the AI to use all the weaponry?

Also, I don't know if intentional or not but the RAF default loadouts are incorrect. Small Diameter Bombs, AGM-65, JDAM, and AIM-9 are US weapons. RAF weapons for Typhoon are:

Air-to-air missiles: MBDA Meteor, AIM132 ASRAAM

Air-to-ground missiles: Brimstone, Storm Shadow

Bombs: Paveway II/III/IV

Regardless, I've been playing with the plane and it's a top mod, nice work!

Idk if RAF will use them but SDB, Maveriks and Jdams are planned weapons to be integrated to the Typhoon and the Aim-9 it's already compatible... However I don't have other weapons to use for now, so we have to close and eye and use them ;)

Just  little update:

As requested from some users I have added laser guided bombs to the plane, this will be the strike loadout, then the previous one will be the Heavy Strike one...

inwvgj.jpg

Then, for training purposes, I have created an Aggressors squadron, based on Albacete AB (where NATO is doing the Tactilacl Leadeship Programme), I was imspired by this article http://theaviationist.com/tag/m-346/where some italian trainers take the aggressors role during the TLP

I used camos similar to the classical aggressors one:

256eiv4.jpg

vo73o1.jpg

2mma0y1.jpg

Them will use Firewill's TWAS weapons (them are weapons without damages, for training purposes)... You will find them on the opfor side!

24mu7ug.jpg

• Like 1

What happened to the original LGB loadouts?  Did I miss that on the original?  New skins look good.  To get a mix, what I did was select by color in GIMP, then adjust hue, saturation, and lightness settings.  Which usually works... then presto you have a "blended" texture which is how I got most of those new textures from those baselines you created.

What happened to the original LGB loadouts?  Did I miss that on the original?  New skins look good.  To get a mix, what I did was select by color in GIMP, then adjust hue, saturation, and lightness settings.  Which usually works... then presto you have a "blended" texture which is how I got most of those new textures from those baselines you created.

There wasnt an LGB loadout on pinaz's version my friend, us users have begged for a while and pinaz being one of the most open to ideas creationists has granted it us aswell as that no.1 Sqn texture which im still buzzed about. well done mate its really starting to come full circle my friend looking forward to testing this out in the trials. 

There wasnt an LGB loadout on pinaz's version my friend, us users have begged for a while and pinaz being one of the most open to ideas creationists has granted it us aswell as that no.1 Sqn texture which im still buzzed about. well done mate its really starting to come full circle my friend looking forward to testing this out in the trials. 

Well the original has an LGB loadout.  Like I said previously, we are stuck until the missilebox port is complete.  Likely this summer.  The "issue" with my originals is I use CUP as my basis since I created nearly everything I made to work w/ the default A2 factions, so CUP is a natural progression for this development cycle.  And since CUP is dealing w/ real world vs. "future world" I am surprised more people don't play with it.

50km strike - impressive :)  Put some of my SAM launchers up there and try the same thing :D

• Like 1

ahahaha challenge accpted

Well the original has an LGB loadout.  Like I said previously, we are stuck until the missilebox port is complete.  Likely this summer.  The "issue" with my originals is I use CUP as my basis since I created nearly everything I made to work w/ the default A2 factions, so CUP is a natural progression for this development cycle.  And since CUP is dealing w/ real world vs. "future world" I am surprised more people don't play with it.

50km strike - impressive :)  Put some of my SAM launchers up there and try the same thing :D

>> And completed Challenge Accepted hcpookie - YouTube

Yes, CUP is a must have, and your SAM pack too, but I have made it both for people that don't have it and to use The AWS weapons and fuctions that are really good made :)

hey guys made a youtube video of this awesome machine completing a 50km air Strike on an unsuspecting truck and its occupants enjoy:KERsXF0.jpg?1

Nice videos ;) that pic with the storm shadow just before the hit is fantastic ahah

• Like 1

Pinaz' seal of approval comfirmed

when ever you get chance look at our email buddy

@pinaz93

in the first post, the download-link is version 1.0. Are you sure the download is v1.1 :)

greetz miller

@pinaz93

in the first post, the download-link is version 1.0. Are you sure the download is v1.1 :)

greetz miller

Yes, it is indeed v1.1

One version I did NOT include in my original was a SEAD / DEAD version w/ my ARM missiles.  I didn't want anyone to crash to desktop if they selected those and the weapons weren't present.  The British ALARM missile IS present in my SAM pack however it would take manual loading to equip the plane... item #27 to deal with after the missile box :)

• Like 1

One version I did NOT include in my original was a SEAD / DEAD version w/ my ARM missiles.  I didn't want anyone to crash to desktop if they selected those and the weapons weren't present.  The British ALARM missile IS present in my SAM pack however it would take manual loading to equip the plane... item #27 to deal with after the missile box :)

plaz check your messages mr pookie

Glad you like that sound barrier! :)  What I have yet to validate is whether the latest version works in MP.  What was observed to happen in A2 was the sonic boom would play repeatedly.  Now, this should play only once,  Should.  It needs a MP session w/ multiple players to validate.  If the "boom" sound plays repeatedly, then it is still broken.