pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

I'm not sure if that's issue for everyone, but while flying the RAF typhoon's I seem to not be able to lock on to anything from the GPS system. None of the bombs want to lock on to the targets I set to the GPS system. 

You don't need to lock at nothing,

-just set the target, for example on slot 1,

-a blue symbol will apper on the map,

-push the designate button,

-the blue symbol will have a circle now,

-exit the TGT system and release the bomb,

-the bomb will automatically go to the target

tested it now and works perfectly :)

The spitfire was a demo-only paint scheme.  The grey is the standard color, all other colors are fantasy.  Research for the best camo pattern in the air has been determined to be all-grey, which is why US forces adopt this color scheme as well as EF-2000.  Not interesting, but most accurate.  Surprisingly blue isn't the best color scheme, as grey "washes out" the aircraft color better.  Different shades of grey so you see the B52 bombers' high altitude of a darker grey hue.  Lower-altitude you see light grey, like A10, Eurofighter, etc.

We have the Tornado in A2 Rangemaster, but no idea when it will come into A3.

yeah I know this about the camos, but the old style camo have something special in my opinion :)

However I hope to see the Tornado soon!

I feel like I would be doing a disservice if I did not suggest this, also czech republic?

mp-typhoon-canden-dorschner-lg.jpg

and regarding the sound issue its just on this jet. Other firewill jets have sounds. Just no flare sounds.

I feel like I would be doing a disservice if I did not suggest this, also czech republic?

and regarding the sound issue its just on this jet. Other firewill jets have sounds. Just no flare sounds.

Ahah, I have already planned the canadian skin, becouse your governament chose to say goodbye to the F-35 :)

However I will take a look to the flares, but if them use the standard A3 sound it's a know issue since the last update ;)

In regards to the weapons sounds they are there, my mistake. Just a little faint over the loud engines.

• Like 1

A new skin for the next update ;)

33zczzt.jpg

• Like 1

yeah I know this about the camos, but the old style camo have something special in my opinion :)

However I hope to see the Tornado soon!

Yeah I like the camo myself.  I went camo-crazy on the Su27 and Mig29's in A2.  There are about a dozen different variations of the camo patterns on those birds.

My random scripts (the ones that do the random numbers) have the ability to also set a random camo selection for the base pattern.  I try to do it by side, so for example BLUFOR has a set of textures, OPFOR has another set, etc. etc.  That makes it a little more interesting in the MP world when you have planes lined up on the tarmac, and also when MP respawning happens.  Since of course the EF2000 doesn't have that many textures (*YET) it isn't worth doing yet.  But if more camo patterns are built that is something I could consider doing.

Of course the scripts are mostly focused on MP play (MP-synchronized numbering etc) so in SP it may not make as much sense.  But it is nice being surprised as to which camo color you get to wear "today" :)

The spitfire camo looks nice.

Its up to Eggbeast to bring in the Tornado.  Unsung 3.0 work is pretty demanding and so we don't have much time to devote to anything else.  We need some more texture work on the Unsung vehicles since many of them are from A1 and therefore don't have much detail, and some even look cartoon-like in their detail.  So things like rivet joints, panel edges, etc. simply aren't present on many of our choppers.  Kind of frustrating to get right!

However I will take a look to the flares, but if them use the standard A3 sound it's a know issue since the last update ;)

The flares question was answered a few posts back!  A known issue... USE THE SEARCH FEATURE!  Search for "vehicle weapons don't make noise" or "cannot hear vehicle sounds" or "vehicle sounds are missing" or something like that.

The flares question was answered a few posts back!  A known issue... USE THE SEARCH FEATURE!  Search for "vehicle weapons don't make noise" or "cannot hear vehicle sounds" or "vehicle sounds are missing" or something like that.

This is exactly what I said :)

However the random camo it's a really interesting things, we can talk about it :)

Would be awesome with an Afterburner ;) Bit annoying that i have to fly for a long while to get to 1000km/h, and by that time, i have to slow down as i have reached my target, and mabye an ejection seat, ;)

But anyways, AWESOME plane! Im totally in love with it! And the short takeoff and landing, mmmhmhmm :) 

yeah i'll bring back the tornado at some point, and the missilebox comes first, with all the lovely options we added to the typhoon in A2.

My edit of the typhoon has a working afterburner in A2, and it moves like shit off a shovel, i also tweaked the envelope to iron out a couple of kinks in the curve.  help yourself to the config pinaz if it helps.

as pook says, we are snowed in making unsung 3 for the next month. its slow, tedious work, but it's gonna be great when it's done as we can then start over on improving and innovating stuff again.

I tested the Jet yesterday on a bigger Operation and i have to say it is really performing well, especially with the Cruise Missiles its great for CAS Duties against Anti Air Targets.

I have a little Request, could you please add the JG71 Richthofen Squadron to the german Airforce Variant.

Its basically the same just with another Badge on the vertical stabiliser. (And other Numbers on the Side of course)

130px-JG_71.svg.png

Would be awesome with an Afterburner ;) Bit annoying that i have to fly for a long while to get to 1000km/h, and by that time, i have to slow down as i have reached my target, and mabye an ejection seat, ;)

But anyways, AWESOME plane! Im totally in love with it! And the short takeoff and landing, mmmhmhmm :)

Thank you :)

yeah i'll bring back the tornado at some point, and the missilebox comes first, with all the lovely options we added to the typhoon in A2.

My edit of the typhoon has a working afterburner in A2, and it moves like shit off a shovel, i also tweaked the envelope to iron out a couple of kinks in the curve.  help yourself to the config pinaz if it helps.

as pook says, we are snowed in making unsung 3 for the next month. its slow, tedious work, but it's gonna be great when it's done as we can then start over on improving and innovating stuff again.

The Tornado will be Awesome! I will take a look to the A2 typhoon ;)

I tested the Jet yesterday on a bigger Operation and i have to say it is really performing well, especially with the Cruise Missiles its great for CAS Duties against Anti Air Targets.

I have a little Request, could you please add the JG71 Richthofen Squadron to the german Airforce Variant.

Its basically the same just with another Badge on the vertical stabiliser. (And other Numbers on the Side of course)

130px-JG_71.svg.png

Yes no problem :) Do you prefer the light blu livery or a grey one? (I saw both in german air force)

• Like 1

Royal Canadian Air Force

1zegsxu.jpg

• Like 5

As far as I know the right pattern would be the blueish pattern. Would be really great.

Especially with the Formation Markers below the Cockpit.

As in this picture (other Squadron but the formation markers are still the same )

http://cdn.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2013/6/18/297536.jpg

As far as I know the right pattern would be the blueish pattern. Would be really great.

Especially with the Formation Markers below the Cockpit.

As in this picture (other Squadron but the formation markers are still the same )

http://cdn.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2013/6/18/297536.jpg

I think the formation lights need some work to find the right position, so maybe I will made them for a future update ;)

Yeah, I can't wait when there's the possibility to do some skins for airplanes:)

You are in trouble now. I'll ask you a favour later :)

• Like 1

I'll help you if I can ;)

I think the formation lights need some work to find the right position, so maybe I will made them for a future update ;)

What exactly appears to be wrong?  I studied all this before I released it...

Masnooper-is your targeting system applicable to the Typhoon? ;)

Masnooper-is your targeting system applicable to the Typhoon? ;)

Yes and it's ready to release. I'll update soon after some test and overall checking.

Yes and it's ready to release. I'll update soon after some test and overall checking.

Sweet! Looking forward to it :)

So is there anything the EF2000 config requires?