pinaz93

Eurofighter Typhoon AWS

Okay guys-this is getting a bit heated.Let's all relax. For a first release it is just fine.People release and learn-that's what it's all about. lets all stay calm and be helpful in our posts alright?

pinaz93-Good job,keep it up! :)

yeah it's lookin great

good job on the improvements!

I'm loving those CSAT skins, especially the desert version. Can't wait to see your future updates. Congrats on a first release.

Just a small issue I have come across, don't know if other people are getting this but the weapons have no sound. For me. Let me know if this is just an isolated issue. Other then that the mod is great!

Thank you all!

However for the sound issue, I'll take a look but I don't know, all weapons are from Firewill's AWS, do you have this problem with other Firewill's planes too?

Thank you all!

However for the sound issue, I'll take a look but I don't know, all weapons are from Firewill's AWS, do you have this problem with other Firewill's planes too?

maybe volume is reduced when Arma3 recent Nexus update. i don't know just in my case, Vanilla and my Flare Launcher have "Very Small" Sound.

currently i'm last touch for Ghosthawk Acc Kit, so after that i will take a look of the volume.

However guys, after the yesterday controversy, feel free to make improvements to the addon starting from this or from the original Hcpookie's addon! I will add the link to Hcpookie's original addon and mlod in the first post :)

maybe volume is reduced when Arma3 recent Nexus update. i don't know just in my case, Vanilla and my Flare Launcher have "Very Small" Sound.

currently i'm last touch for Ghosthawk Acc Kit, so after that i will take a look of the volume.

Ok nice thank you firewill, so can you confirm that the problem is related to the AWS? Let me know!

Ok nice thank you firewill, so can you confirm that the problem is related to the AWS? Let me know!

if problem such as "fire sound of missile is too small or i can't hear it", yes its problem from AWS. just i will adjust the volume in the config. 

• Like 1

Looks great!

Just a question, would it be possible (for a future update) to drop them for zeus accessibility. 

Just started doing German fun mission with my mates at the 506th but always afraid the plane will blow up and can't drop another. 

The issue of countermeasures/flares having no sound is a known issue that started with the last game update. Currently using JSRS 2.5 will fix the issue.

Looks great!

Just a question, would it be possible (for a future update) to drop them for zeus accessibility.

Just started doing German fun mission with my mates at the 506th but always afraid the plane will blow up and can't drop another.

Thank you, I will implement zeus in the next update :)

looks abit like the colours of the Nogovan Airforce or RACS :)

Another 2 camo to add to the list :)

Pinaz you're a crazy man when it comes to textures!  :)   Every time I try texturing from scratch it looks like a child did it in crayon.

looks abit like the colours of the Nogovan Airforce or RACS :)

Meaning you won't have to lift a finger huh :)

• Like 1

I will try to do that, it's really nice camo!

Awesome, thanks 

If you ever get some time, would you add the Spitfire camo?

http://www.hasegawausa.com/product-images/hsgs2173main-lg.jpg

It was a one off thing the RAF did last year, it looks badass in the camo 

That is cool-was it just a ceremonial thing for the anniversary of WW2? Did it ever get used in a combat flight in Syria or anything?

That is cool-was it just a ceremonial thing for the anniversary of WW2? Did it ever get used in a combat flight in Syria or anything?

Sadly it was a one off, it flew with the Spitfire last summer to mark the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Britain. i believe it went back to the regular silver after sadly :( 

• Like 2

Pinaz you're a crazy man when it comes to textures!  :)   Every time I try texturing from scratch it looks like a child did it in crayon.

Meaning you won't have to lift a finger huh :)

Yeah, I can't wait when there's the possibility to do some skins for airplanes:)

Sadly it was a one off, it flew with the Spitfire last summer to mark the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Britain. i believe it went back to the regular silver after sadly :(

Are the RAF using typhoons in Siria/Iraq?

Oh really? they haven't kept it? what a shame, it was really nice, I love the old camo styles, now it's all too gray!

Has anyone retextured the vanilla CSAT jet? It's a cool plane,but I dont like the brown hex pattern. The Neophron i believe it's called?

RAF are using Tornados in Syria, they extended the use by date of the Tornado to 2017 (when the F35 will start to replace them) especially for syria. 

Has anyone retextured the vanilla CSAT jet? It's a cool plane,but I dont like the brown hex pattern. The Neophron i believe it's called?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/177076-pinazs-retexture-project/

Maybe here you can find what you are searching, I have to update some of the packs (the f-16 it's buggy) but them are usable (the A-346/yak131 for sure) ;)

RAF are using Tornados in Syria, they extended the use by date of the Tornado to 2017 (when the F35 will start to replace them) especially for syria.

Lovely old Tornado, another plane I miss in Arma!

The spitfire was a demo-only paint scheme.  The grey is the standard color, all other colors are fantasy.  Research for the best camo pattern in the air has been determined to be all-grey, which is why US forces adopt this color scheme as well as EF-2000.  Not interesting, but most accurate.  Surprisingly blue isn't the best color scheme, as grey "washes out" the aircraft color better.  Different shades of grey so you see the B52 bombers' high altitude of a darker grey hue.  Lower-altitude you see light grey, like A10, Eurofighter, etc.

Lovely old Tornado, another plane I miss in Arma!

We have the Tornado in A2 Rangemaster, but no idea when it will come into A3.

I'm not sure if that's issue for everyone, but while flying the RAF typhoon's I seem to not be able to lock on to anything from the GPS system. None of the bombs want to lock on to the targets I set to the GPS system. 

• Like 1