Mr_Theranger

[WIP] Fictional US Terrain "Hillyard Valley"

Looks great so far, Will there be Some kind of strategic pisitions on the map such as a hospital & military facilities?

Looks great so far, Will there be Some kind of strategic pisitions on the map such as a hospital & military facilities?

Hey thanks for your kind words, and yes as its been said its mostly for RP communities so there will be custom firestations/banks/Hospitals/buildings 

Hey thanks for your kind words, and yes as its been said its mostly for RP communities so there will be custom firestations/banks/Hospitals/buildings 

I like it :P

- Hill ;)

The Green looks a bit to much, please change that, than it would be a very cool map!

The Green looks a bit to much, please change that, than it would be a very cool map!

Hey thanks for the feedback, and yes indeed there will be more customized Mask, as this is only been a week project :D

Hey thanks for the feedback, and yes indeed there will be more customized Mask, as this is only been a week project :D

You dont have to change the mask! You have to change the sattelite image. Ground Textures who are far away will be loaded from the sattelite image, thats why the ground around you looks good but the ground far away is very green

• Like 1

You dont have to change the mask! You have to change the sattelite image. Ground Textures who are far away will be loaded from the sattelite image, thats why the ground around you looks good but the ground far away is very green

I know thanks, but will also change mask xD

The sattelite is not close as done, as it is just temporary picture :)

Replace the green with desert and it will be much nicer!

I will have some desert yes, but as stated by Henrikgh it wont fit the theme :P

Awesome!!! Can't wait

Me Neither! :D

Great progress so far. Reminds me of New Ocean Island for OFP.

Thanks! i am trying to be fast but discrete

Quality over Quantity ey..

Well, good idea, but isn't the map too unnatural ? I mean, the middle river is just a straight line and it looks like it lacks relief...

Maybe it's what you want, I don't know. good luck anyway !

• Like 1

Well, good idea, but isn't the map too unnatural ? I mean, the middle river is just a straight line and it looks like it lacks relief...

Maybe it's what you want, I don't know. good luck anyway !

i totally agree, and i thought that to my self as well, but i dunno yet maybe it will change, maybe not

Anyway as it is fictional :D thanks anyway!