duda123

Advanced Sling Loading (MP & SP)

Hello, thank's for this script it's very userful !!

But with the blackfish i can't "carry" heavy vehicle they stay glue on the ground, and with the lightweight i can't fly more than 20 meters.

Sorry for the language i'm french with google translate...

Heavy lifting only works for vehicles that can normally lift 5000kg or more. Might be that the blackfish doesn't have a lift capability predefined, so it defaults to 4000kg.

You can allow more vehicles to do heavy lifting by changing this variable in your init.sqf file. Try setting it to 1000kg (which means that any vehicle able to lift more than 1000kg will be allowed to do heavy lifting)

ASL_HEAVY_LIFTING_MIN_LIFT_OVERRIDE = 1000;

More thank's duda123 that work perfectly !

Other question someone can create a script or addon for BlackFish can carry heavy vehicle like t100 or kuma ?

Thx !

We really enjoy this mods on our dedicated server but i have another question:

I have succeeded to add air-vehicle of this mod : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31267to the script.

But when i try to carry any vehicle they stay glue on the ground, and i can't fly more than 20 meters.

Sorry for the language i'm french with google translate...

Please need help

Try setting this to 0 and see what it can lift:

ASL_HEAVY_LIFTING_MIN_LIFT_OVERRIDE = 0;

Thx man, but don't work ... i can lift small object but not vehicles ...

There is probably something wrong with the vehicle's configuration. Not sure if there's anything else I can do in this mod to fix it

Hello

I couldn't see the answer via a search, so my question is if I want to exclude a helicopter altogether (ie attack helicopter), which command would work for that?

I tried:

ASL_SLING_RULES_OVERRIDE = [
     ["ffaa_famet_tigre_at","CAN_SLING","none"]
];

It wouldn't surprise me if it is the wrong code or the wrong parameters.

On 12/2/2016 at 5:40 PM, anfo said:

Hello

I couldn't see the answer via a search, so my question is if I want to exclude a helicopter altogether (ie attack helicopter), which command would work for that?

I tried:

["ffaa_famet_tigre_at","CAN_SLING","none"]
];

It wouldn't surprise me if it is the wrong code or the wrong parameters.

Try 

["ffaa_famet_tigre_at","CANT_SLING","All"]

When you use ASL_SLING_RULES_OVERRIDE, it overrides all settings. If you just put in ["ffaa_famet_tigre_at","CANT_SLING","All"], it would end up disabling sling loading for everything. Instead, you need to include the default rules, and then add the exception as a second element like this:

["All","CAN_SLING","All"],

];

• Like 1

duda123 I am getting complaints of ropes breaking. What would cause this? It actually happened to me one time and I didn't even think about them breaking.

On 08/01/2017 at 5:49 AM, duda123 said:

When you use ASL_SLING_RULES_OVERRIDE, it overrides all settings. If you just put in ["ffaa_famet_tigre_at","CANT_SLING","All"], it would end up disabling sling loading for everything. Instead, you need to include the default rules, and then add the exception as a second element like this:

];

Hey guys, i'm trying to remove the animation from our Apache, but when I try wih this, it remove it from all helicopter.

Here is what I add

["fza_ah64d_b2e","CANT_SLING","All"]
	  ["fza_ah64d_b2e_nr","CANT_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_UH60L_med_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_MH60L_noprobe_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_MH60L_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_MH60L_gray_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_HH60A_gray_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_HH60A_grey_doors_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
];

Is there a way to attach the ropes to a totally destroyed vehicle?

Thanks

Eric

29 minutes ago, eric963 said:

Is there a way to attach the ropes to a totally destroyed vehicle?

Thanks

Eric

It might already work  - I don't think it checks to see if the vehicle is destroyed

13 hours ago, ShiftyFR said:

Hey guys, i'm trying to remove the animation from our Apache, but when I try wih this, it remove it from all helicopter.

Here is what I add

["fza_ah64d_b2e","CANT_SLING","All"]
	  ["fza_ah64d_b2e_nr","CANT_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_UH60L_med_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_MH60L_noprobe_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_MH60L_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_MH60L_gray_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
	  ["B_HH60A_gray_F","CAN_SLING","All"]
];

Looks like you're missing commas. Give this a try:

["fza_ah64d_b2e","CANT_SLING","All"],
      ["fza_ah64d_b2e_nr","CANT_SLING","All"],
      ["B_UH60L_med_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
      ["B_MH60L_noprobe_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
      ["B_MH60L_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
      ["B_MH60L_gray_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
      ["B_HH60A_gray_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
];

1 hour ago, duda123 said:

It might already work  - I don't think it checks to see if the vehicle is destroyed

When trying to attach the ropes to the destroyed vehicle the ropes just drop to the ground.

5 hours ago, eric963 said:

When trying to attach the ropes to the destroyed vehicle the ropes just drop to the ground.

Hmm, might be a limitation of arma's ropes that they can't be attached to destroyed vehicles.

10 hours ago, duda123 said:

Looks like you're missing commas. Give this a try:

["fza_ah64d_b2e","CANT_SLING","All"],
      ["fza_ah64d_b2e_nr","CANT_SLING","All"],
      ["B_UH60L_med_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
      ["B_MH60L_noprobe_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
      ["B_MH60L_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
      ["B_MH60L_gray_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
      ["B_HH60A_gray_F","CAN_SLING","All"],
];

not working, apache still have the option :(

56 minutes ago, ShiftyFR said:

not working, apache still have the option :(

What's the class name of the Apache heli?

The ASL_SLING_RULES_OVERRIDE setting only controls the types of cargo that can be attatched. You'll probably find that you can't attach the ropes from the Apache to anything.

There's another setting that controls when the deploy ropes option appears. However, it's only a whitelist and can't easily exclude certain helis while allowing ropes for everything else.

37 minutes ago, duda123 said:

What's the class name of the Apache heli?

The ASL_SLING_RULES_OVERRIDE setting only controls the types of cargo that can be attatched. You'll probably find that you can't attach the ropes from the Apache to anything.

There's another setting that controls when the deploy ropes option appears. However, it's only a whitelist and can't easily exclude certain helis while allowing ropes for everything else.

The classname is the fza_ ones. I just want to remove the "addaction" from the apache

I had this working great on our Wasteland server then we had to redo everything. But now I am having issues getting kicked Restrict #0. I added !="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo" to each line in setVariable.txt that has a 5 in it but still its a no-go. I cannot for the life of me remember how I originally set this up in my battleye filters to get this working so nobody would get kicked whenever they go to pick up the ropes. Any help would be appreciated.

Doc

EDIT:

I just reread what I wrote early on a different page so let me try that again. Geez I cannot believe my brain forgets things like this which is so easy!!!

Any help with !="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"  would be helpful because I am still getting kicked after I added this to each line. I've added it before in setVariable.txt and it worked perfectly but now its not working so can somebody look over this and see what I've done wrong. Any help would be helpful:

// A3Wasteland - setVariable.txt BattlEye filters by AgentRev

5 "^A3W_((antiExplodeLocal|dammaged|engine|handleDamage|respawn)EH|atmEditorPlaced|missionMarkerName|(object|vehicle)(ID|Saved))"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5 "^A3W_(purchasedStoreObject|storeSellBox)"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="BIS_fnc_MP_queue" !="ASL_Ropes"!="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="bounty(Kills)?" !="ASL_Ropes"!="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="BuildingLoot" !="ASL_Ropes"!="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="captureTriggerMarker"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5 "^fpsFix_(eventHandlers|simulationCooloff)"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="Lootready" !="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle"!="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="objSaving_lastSave"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="parked_vehicles"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="private_storage"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5="spawnBeacon_lastUse"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5 "^storeNPC_(face|nearestBuilding|setupComplete)"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5 "^Town_\d+_lastSpawn"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"
5 "^vehSaving_(hours(Alive|Unused)|last(Save|Use)|spawningTime)"!="ASL_Ropes" !="ASL_Ropes_Vehicle" !="ASL_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="ASL_Cargo"

EDIT:

Found the issue. I forgot to add !"ASL_" to remoteExec.txt which fixed it....