duda123

Advanced Sling Loading (MP & SP)

Thanks for the update  :627:

hello first congratulate this addon ... today I've been testing and I've seen qeu works with any mod I tested the RHS and the CUP but the tail rotor breaks when engaging any object, is there any solution for this?

hello first congratulate this addon ... today I've been testing and I've seen qeu works with any mod I tested the RHS and the CUP but the tail rotor breaks when engaging any object, is there any solution for this?

Are you testing the latest version (2.0) that I released about 12 hours ago?

If you are, can you send a screenshot of what the ropes look like when they're attached to the helicopter? Also, does this problem also happen when only deploy ropes for a single cargo?

yes i testing the latest version...the chinook I managed to fix it well you have to stretch the ropes but with no solution CH53 breaks the tail rotor always ...

RHS chinook it still breaks rear rotor. Also most of the rhs helicopters like the blackhawk and venom, two ropes deployed breaks the rear rotor. Hope you can fix soon!

Bro, this mod.... awesome, just awesome!

Questing for you though, I host a private arma 3 exile server for some buds and I, and if I deploy the ropes they on the ground can not pick them up and attach them.  Only the current helo pilot can manipulate the robes.  Is there a setting to change this that I simply missed?  If not a setting can it be adjusted so that any can pick them up and attach?

Thank you.

Bro, this mod.... awesome, just awesome!

Questing for you though, I host a private arma 3 exile server for some buds and I, and if I deploy the ropes they on the ground can not pick them up and attach them.  Only the current helo pilot can manipulate the robes.  Is there a setting to change this that I simply missed?  If not a setting can it be adjusted so that any can pick them up and attach?

Thank you.

This should be fixed in the latest release. Give it a try.

Sorry... keep finding issues with RHS models. One more update. Hopefully the last....

v2.0.5 Released

• Updating sling load points for RHS CH47 and CH53 (prevents ropes from getting sucked inside vehicle)

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=615007497

GitHub: https://github.com/sethduda/AdvancedSlingLoading/releases/tag/2.0.5

Thanks for the update, but I guess I'll stick with earlier versions as I play solo and want the ropes to attach automatically :(  Shame.

Thanks for the update, but I guess I'll stick with earlier versions as I play solo and want the ropes to attach automatically :(  Shame.

kremator, this addon never supported auto-attaching to cargo. Seems like a good idea though - could make it so that you can auto attach if in the air and there's only one player in the game.