Sign in to follow this  
DieselJC

Debug with Zeus?

I am trying to create a custom ammo box with Zeus..I can create the ammobox with what I want in it but then need to run a code in the debug console..my question is do I need to exit zeus to run that or just alt tab for it to work? I paste the code in and hit the local exec button but nothing happens..not having a lot of experience with the debug console or zeus wasn't sure if this was the section to ask in..any help would be great.

Code I am trying to run:

_contents = []; _container = curatorSelected select 0 select 0; { _tmp = _container call compile format [ "%1Cargo _this", _x ]; _unique = []; { if !( _x in _unique ) then { _unique pushBack _x; }; }forEach _tmp; _contents pushBack _unique; }forEach [ "backpack", "item", "magazine", "weapon" ]; copyToClipboard str _contents;

And the forum topic from witch it came:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/182817-how-to-limit-weapons-in-the-arsenal-of-a-box/

If you are running just that script in the debug console it's not going to know which box you're talking about. You have to name the box itself and call it as a variable.