The MAGIC BUS!  Sing it together now... "too much, the magic bus!"  LOL

Download here:  https://onedrive.live.com/?id=5B54FC51A7917265!27049&cid=5B54FC51A7917265

THIS ADDON REQUIRES CUP! ... not any more!

THIS ADDON REQUIRES CUP!

THIS ADDON REQUIRES CUP!

Version : 2.0 date: 10/6/2021

Initial Release Date: 1/29/2016

battlebus1.jpg    battlebus2.jpg    battlebus3.jpg

======================
DESCRIPTION :
======================

This addon provides the BATTLE BUS!  Drive your way through the apocalypse in style.  Complete with front battle ram capable of ramming many roadblocks and medium-sized vehicles, trees, and other squishy things.  Armor-plating over wheels, 13 fire-from-vehicle cargo positions, and front-mounted PKM.  Walkable roof with barbed wire fencing.  Random MP-synched colors on init, consisting of red, blue, green, yellow, and purple.

Found in FIA factions for all three sides

==============
CHANGELOG:
==============

v2:  10/6/2021

- Steam-based publication; improved armor, animated plow, new (random) camo colors.

v1.2:   1/29/2016

- Improved armor.

v1.1:   1/28/2016

- Addition of rear PKM turret
 - Skulls...  animate hide - normally "unhidden".  To HIDE the skulls:  this animate ["skulls", 1];

v1.0:   1/27/2016

- Initial release

======================
INSTALLATION :
======================

Contents:
\@POOK\POOK_v2.bikey
\@POOK\pook_battlebus_readme.txt
\@POOK\Addons\pook_battlebus.pbo
\@POOK\Addons\pook_battlebus.pbo.POOK_v2.bisign

============================
DISCLAIMER / RESTRICTIONS :
============================

-    New models based on Arma1/Arma2 sample models; therefore you are bound by the sample model EULA restrictions.  
-    This mod is ONLY for use with BIS games!
-    You are free to enjoy it in its original form in accordance with the BIS EULA!  
-    No one may charge for, or receive financial compensation for use of, or access to, any part of this addon in any way or form, including "perk"-based access, and especially no use is permitted on "life" servers.  Use must be free for all!  This includes the use of the MLOD's to create additional content.

I will not be making versions for other factions!  So the answer is "NO" 😄

• Like 9

FYI:      I forgot to mention that it has a new semi-tractor trailer horn, that will blow out your fillings!  :D  Great for crashing roadblocks LOL

ALSO:

THIS ADDON REQUIRES CUP!

THIS ADDON REQUIRES CUP!

THIS ADDON REQUIRES CUP!

I will not be making versions for other factions!  So the answer is "NO" :D

Oh my god ahah this really looks awesome!

This looks awesome. 

Maybe some 50cals or GMG in the Doors.  :D

Great work pookie, reminds me of this :D

• Like 3

Yay, a bit of C&C Generals makes a comeback in Arma 3. Now load it with Rebels and RPG Troopers!

Awesome, thanks!

This bus has the X-factor

0838dfea5f7c67d5cf4965f5d720efd0.jpg

huehuehuehue :D

• Like 3

A good time was had by all still living...

2016-01-27_00006_zpsrrakzdyl.jpg

• Like 3

This bus has the X-factor

0838dfea5f7c67d5cf4965f5d720efd0.jpg

huehuehuehue :D

I'm not sure why that happens.  I will have to adjust the amount the steering wheel travels to make that go away.

Next version with rear-facing PKM!  :D

What's the biggest thing you can run over?  I have been able to push around airplanes on the tarmac.  I suppose it should be able to push big trucks out of the way too :)

LOOK AT THE BONES!

bones1.jpg

I've also add the MLOD's... other modders can have fun making their own versions now :)

V1.1 w/ rear PKM gunner turret.  Also changed the steering wheel behavior, and changed the driver's mirrors slightly.  Same download place as before!

• Like 3

You know, play testing this against more than 1 infantry and the guys are pretty easy to kill, including the driver.  Going to add some armor panels for v1.2.

Well I'm experimenting with armor plates and the AI *still* can't seem to survive for more than about 100m.  The enemy AI are simply too good at head shots.  I am going to tweak this a little further before releasing.  I've also had to remove the wheel hitpoints since they get shot out too easily... as if the armor plating isn't even there. 

battlebus3.jpg

• Like 1

I've also add the MLOD's... other modders can have fun making their own versions now :)

Might want to clarify this bit up in the OP so that no one's confused by "You are not allowed to decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise derive content from this addon"...

I've improved the armor somewhat so even with stupid AI in the passenger seats you don't die quite so easily.  Man the AI is dumb! LOL

v1.2 update in the same location (see first post)

This should be it, I don't think I'll have any more updates unless something is discovered.  The MLOD's are there, so let's see some battle bus versions you guys!  LOL

Just a heads up: the version on Play withSIX is broken. The files are there, but they're not packaged.

Will this mod run with the older AIA Terrain Pack?

Hey HCPookie, I´ve recreated Mad Max Fury Road using your outstanding Battle bus (and Australia map, MG Buggy, Zee Identity and at last but not least, The Birds and The Bees)

Hope you guys are up to some road fights on australian red desert dunes lol

subscribe here (steam workshop, I´ll post on BIFand armaholic later) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=619600691

WHAT A DAY! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!!!! =D 

• Like 4