Sign in to follow this  
h a w a i i a n

.pbo are missing folders when packed

Aloha, what a stressful day, so I usually use pbo manager to pack my addon with and today I packed it to get it tested by other members, but a bunch of folders that's in the addon has gone missing, like the program doesn't pack it with everything else in the addon folder, vital things like the rvmat, data folder even the textures folder!? But when I'm in-game I can see the textures never noticed the rvmat's, if they even work. Does anyone get these types of errors? 

I have to mention that when I use pbo manager everything worked perfectly, no errors at all, until I upgraded to Windows 10 just literally a few days ago, I did not use it this time around because I found out that it does not "binarize" the assets in the addon ,it used to before I upgraded to Win 10, that's why I went to use the Arma 3 tools, which just gives the addon a TON of errors. 

Does anyone use this tool still? is it broken? am i not setting it up right? can someone educate me, plz.....   

~hawaiian

Oh dude-I have the same problem pbo manager just stopped working for me  couple of weeks ago.I'm on 10 as well- since the summer.This issue just started  3 weeks ago though. There is another pbo thing called "pbo view" but I dont know if it will do what you need.

• Like 1

Im still on Win7. A3 Tools works fine for me. Let me know if you need a hand brother

• Like 1

I think i may have to roll back to Win 7 :( ,I like Win 10 tho lol

You think it's needed? Thats a shame.I'm starting to like Win10 as well.

We (Siege-A & I) got everything working, so no worries, mahalo for all who suggested methods & programs, appreciate that....

• Like 1

Everythings working peachy, just had 2 data folders when I guess the program can only recognize 1, and I added in my options of the AddonBuilder tool, *.paa;*.rvmat;*.sqf; ,had no idea that was crucial.

Pbo Manager is - in my limited experience - by far the simplest tool to work with. May be that it does not have the options required by master modders but for my limited use it does what it says.

Even on W10. However, it may be required to run as administrator to achieve what you want. Those things can get changed as part of Windows upgrades, so some thing that worked before an upgrade may be not working afterwards. So either reinstall PboManager after a Windows upgrade and/or run as admin

• Like 1

How do you use pboManager?