Cockpit textures and custom sounds aren't vital - they're definitely nice polish, and they make things look/sound pretty, but you don't need to release with those.
As for the ECM / EW ability with Pook's stuff, I think allowing others to give you feedback will help a lot!

Hi guys, not much has been done since the last post I made, but the cockpit is still being textured, and once complete, I will release an alpha. When I have time after the alpha, the jammer will be redone with an idea of Pook & TeTeTs. 

Thanks,

Rob

• Like 4

Well I just finished my last MCSA exam so I have some time to "flounder with Flanders' fighter"  lol

Interested in your feedback on that jamming arrangement.

• Like 1

Also totally fine with giving real test data. I work as a Systems Admin in r/l and was attached to VFA-83 during my service years. More than willing to see this strictly as assisting the creator.

Is this mod out yet or no?

While normally I would quote the rules, I figure I should probably let everyone know whats going on. I have been working on the cockpit a lot this week. Its hopefully going to look really good in game. Unfortunately, I wouldn't expect much until after I return from my trip all next week. Hopefully I can get these textures done soon as I know a lot of people are anticipating this mod. Also WastedMike1, I am helping a handful of teams with textures and models so I have to say the obligatory 'It will be done when it's done'

• Like 3

I would love to help but I have no modding skills. I was just curious because I have seen many mods never come to be.

"'WastedMike1, I am helping a handful of teams with textures and models so I have to say the obligatory 'It will be done when it's done'"

BOOM! Nailed it lol......

I have been watching his videos so I thought it was out, but apparently not.

I would love to help but I have no modding skills. I was just curious because I have seen many mods never come to be.

Rest assured, this mod will be completed. It is pretty much waiting on my work right now so even if you had modding skills there isn't much to do.

I have been watching his videos so I thought it was out, but apparently not.

Don't take offense to what I said because I did not mean any, however, we have the stuff in game but not ready to release. Flanders has posted some WIP videos and hawkins has posted stolen content videos.

As the thesn4k3 said perfectly, the addon is waiting on the cockpit textures, and once they are done, the addon will be released as promised. thesn4k3 is doing the textures for us generously, and is free to take as much time as he needs. 

Thanks

Rob

• Like 2

Off topic posts removed, any further issues will be resolved as per the forum rules.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Is the cockpit going to be interactive kind of like the ah-64 apache longbow, for like start ups and weapons control?

Is the cockpit going to be interactive kind of like the ah-64 apache longbow, for like start ups and weapons control?

Negative. 

Negative. 

ah, that's to bad I kind of like the interactive cockpit. Any how mod looks good keep up the good work! :D  

I am anxiously looking forward to adding this to the fleet! Keep up the amazing work and just know that the Ice Talon's Carrier Strike Group is chomping at the bit on this one. :)

Looks awesome! Was apart of CSG-11 as well as 16, I have flown many aircraft in Arma as well as in real life, yet to log jet hours irl though :). Just wish I could fly it now :(

Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that this team, nor this project is dead. I must admit though, I haven't played arma in a long time, nor any game, as I have been really busy with real life. Any how, I talked to Matt this morning, and he is kicking butt on the new cockpit. Ill include a WIP shot below. As promised, when this cockpit is completely textured, I will release the first version of the Growler. Have a good holiday everyone! 

4lpx0y.jpg

• Like 8

"shadow kind of thing..."  Not sure what you mean exactly?   I see textures with a 3D shadow covering that left MFD, which is correct.  That grey color overlay looks like a PIP window, or perhaps you have a "display_on" animation that covers the MFD's when engine is off?