It is binirized, but the fact he is fucking with it pisses me off, but anyway I talked to Dwarden from BI lastnight and followed his step, so hopefully this ends soon. Was going to announce another project.

Yeah if it was binarized the fuckwit is going to have to actually model something, and good luck unbinning an A3 model!  Glad to hear Dwarden is squaring you away!  :)

the problem is that damn kid never fell sorry with that, and still think what he's doing is legal and he have the right to claim the mod and post it on the internet without a single permission of any access.

he upload this mod without any permission

Just got a notification saying content has been removed from steam due to reporting it. Can't seem to find other than the screenshots now. How's things on your end?

• Like 1

Just got a notification saying content has been removed from steam due to reporting it. Can't seem to find other than the screenshots now. How's things on your end?

We have the same, this means either he took down the page himself, our steam DMCA's came through or BohemiaBeck has helped us out and removed the page.

I'm not one for mob justice but doesn't there need to be ramifications for this guy for not only what he did with the mods, but the way he treated the mod-makers?

I'm at a loss of what the community can do, but don't think its fair for him to walk away without an apology or mea culpa in anyway.

Just a random, undirected thought.

• Like 1

I'm not one for mob justice...

Meh, f**k tolerance and go full-mobster on his ass! Trash requires only removal!

I'm not one for mob justice but doesn't there need to be ramifications for this guy for not only what he did with the mods, but the way he treated the mod-makers?

I'm at a loss of what the community can do, but don't think its fair for him to walk away without an apology or mea culpa in anyway.

Just a random, undirected thought.

The guy doesn't have an account here so BI can't ban him, the assets taken do not belong to BI ergo they cannot do anything.  I do not believe this is a bannable offense by steams rules and if it were would set a dangerous precident of people being able to accuse others and potentially get them banned wrongly.   There is a potential case of IP theft should the authors wish to go to court, but ultimately It now falls to the authors to decide wether or not they will let this stop them or if they will continue. 

I thought I read under BI conditions that they own all addons made for the game, but anyway, I plan to just drop it as all the parties have acted and have taken down everything finally. So, water under the bridge. (I am also pretty sure you get a strike against your steam account for copyright infringement)

• Like 4

Is this the team that worked on the Super Hornet?

Nope, sadly neither John Spartan or Saul (Two legends to me) are on this team.

What can the EA-18G do in game that can defeat other aircraft? I thought irl its meant to hunt other fighters.

What can the EA-18G do in game that can defeat other aircraft? I know that irl it hunts stealth fighters.

If you're hunting fighters with a Growler you need to SERIOUSLY re-assess your life choices.

• Like 2

If you're hunting fighters with a Growler you need to SERIOUSLY re-assess your life choices.

My bad. I read somewhere that instead of building a stealth aircraft Boeing built a fighter that could hunt other fighters. 

My bad. I read somewhere that instead of building a stealth aircraft Boeing built a fighter that could hunt other fighters. 

those are two different build,

the one you are talking about are the stealth hornet: Advance Super Horent. with enclosed weapons pod

and growler are a different project, developed for US Navy, to replace the EA-6B Prowler as a new naval electronic attack/SEAD aircraft. you can see from the name, EA, stands for electronic/attack, not fighter (starts with F, like F-15/F-22)

but also, EA-18G did hunt for stealth aircraft, EA-18G surprisingly holds the only kill on F-22 in Red Flag, a large scale air exercise just like RIMPAC (Naval version) , which NO OTHER AIRCRAFT IN THE WORLD killed an F-22 even for now, EA-18G can use it's AN/ALQ-99 Jammer and her avionics to find the band of F-22's radar (which F-22 randomly changes her band and lowered the power to not let enemy RWR detect her from using her radar) and track the F-22 the whole time, fires an AMRAAM and gets the only kill

I think the Rafale managed to make a kill on a F-22

those are two different build,

the one you are talking about are the stealth hornet: Advance Super Horent. with enclosed weapons pod

and growler are a different project, developed for US Navy, to replace the EA-6B Prowler as a new naval electronic attack/SEAD aircraft. you can see from the name, EA, stands for electronic/attack, not fighter (starts with F, like F-15/F-22)

but also, EA-18G did hunt for stealth aircraft, EA-18G surprisingly holds the only kill on F-22 in Red Flag, a large scale air exercise just like RIMPAC (Naval version) , which NO OTHER AIRCRAFT IN THE WORLD killed an F-22 even for now, EA-18G can use it's AN/ALQ-99 Jammer and her avionics to find the band of F-22's radar (which F-22 randomly changes her band and lowered the power to not let enemy RWR detect her from using her radar) and track the F-22 the whole time, fires an AMRAAM and gets the only kill

Thanks for the information this plane sounds very interesting :)

Yep there is a video too. Just adds to the list of reasons Canada should buy the Rafale 

There's a fair few 4.5/5th gen aircraft that have a kill on a F-22 now.

German and British Typhoon pilots, even US, Asian and Australian F-15, F/A-18 and F-16 pilots have racked up several kills at red flag in the last few years, even a T-38 has killed a F-22 during training...

Everyone makes a big deal about this for some reason and always mysteriously omits the F-22's ratio during the engagements.

In the past it's been reported as high as 8:1 kills on a group during a single engagement before breaking contract. It certainly gives the impression that in cases where the F-22 has been shot down it's been a combination of both superior piloting by the aggressor and that it wasn't without a fight and losses to the aggressors side. 

Although some F-22 pilots have complained in close combat they're a bit hamstringed by the lack of HMD, off boresight weapons or IRST featured in older aircraft that were axed when the defence budget got cut in 2013, so that may be a factor too.

Anyway, that's off topic and for people who get paid more than me to analyse :P

Are you guys planning on a RAAF variation? we've currently stocking 12 'F/A-18F+' models (Plus models were Constructed with the additional fittings to be upgraded) that are in the conversion process and 12 factory Growlers.

Additionally the RAAF growlers are fitted with ASQ-228 pods and AIM-9X on a wing pylon which as far as I know the USN hasn't adopted yet despite the pain in the ass of not having optics on a target...

Here's a photo of the first production model showing the changes on the left wing. Although that's just a a press demo, there aren't any other photos apart from clean skin EA-18G's I could find.

IMG_3733.jpg

• Like 1

There's a fair few 4.5/5th gen aircraft that have a kill on a F-22 now.

German and British Typhoon pilots, even US, Asian and Australian F-15, F/A-18 and F-16 pilots have racked up several kills at red flag in the last few years, even a T-38 has killed a F-22 during training...

Everyone makes a big deal about this for some reason and always mysteriously omits the F-22's ratio during the engagements.

In the past it's been reported as high as 8:1 kills on a group during a single engagement before breaking contract. It certainly gives the impression that in cases where the F-22 has been shot down it's been a combination of both superior piloting by the aggressor and that it wasn't without a fight and losses to the aggressors side. 

Although some F-22 pilots have complained in close combat they're a bit hamstringed by the lack of HMD, off boresight weapons or IRST featured in older aircraft that were axed when the defence budget got cut in 2013, so that may be a factor too.

Anyway, that's off topic and for people who get paid more than me to analyse :P

Are you guys planning on a RAAF variation? we've currently stocking 12 'F/A-18F+' models (Plus models were Constructed with the additional fittings to be upgraded) that are in the conversion process and 12 factory Growlers.

Additionally the RAAF growlers are fitted with ASQ-228 pods and AIM-9X on a wing pylon which as far as I know the USN hasn't adopted yet despite the pain in the ass of not having optics on a target...

Here's a photo of the first production model showing the changes on the left wing. Although that's just a a press demo, there aren't any other photos apart from clean skin EA-18G's I could find.

IMG_3733.jpg

What's false is the f-22 in training exercises has a pod added that allows it to be detected by radar keeping it's main weapon sealth still classified. Other countries couldn't detect it in actual war time senarios.
  • Like 1

Good to hear you guys aren't letting the thievery incident prevent you from continuing.

Is this project still WIP or is it dead?

As soon as we can get the cockpit textured, it will be released as an alpha. It's complete otherwise

• Like 4