Yeah that was open source, so I can't really make claim to that unfortunately.  But I should :D 

I have dealt w/ others who have uploaded my stuff w/o permission.  That can definitely be flagged and removed from Steam.

Yeah that was open source, so I can't really make claim to that unfortunately.  But I should :D

I have dealt w/ others who have uploaded my stuff w/o permission.  That can definitely be flagged and removed from Steam.

I hope it does, gets really old and annoying quick!

Below is all the thieves info, and where he has used the stolen content. 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108611625

SteamID3: [u:1:217223251]

SteamID64: 76561198177488979

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where he used and put up for download this teams work with no authorization from me

(Not including the download for obvious reasons) 

-Various screen shots (He is private on steam so I can no longer see)

-https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/0/358416640405754494/(He acts like he is releasing his own work here)

-MediaFire, his account name is kenny rogers in all lower case

Hopefully this info helps stop this and will let other addon makers take actions 

to avoid this guy messing with your stuff. Tetet seems to also have some stuff

compromised.

Note: A DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement has been filed on this item. Valve will review the complaint and reach out to the person who posted this item and provide details and information on the next steps.

So it begins :D

• Like 3

Just saw that this guy had the guts to make a formal release page on the steam discussions for Arma 3.

He titles the thread EA-18G Growler mod release."

Located here if he changes the name: https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/0/358416640405754494/  

He has also been uploading screenshots acting like he made it.

Truly disgusting. I cannot wait until this is resolved.

• Like 2

Wow the comments are "blowing up" with honest people pointing out the obvious.  It appears to be deleted... apparently to "cover his tracks" according to one poster.  I think this child is starting to realize the shit-storm he has stirred up.  Good to see the community support your work like this!

• Like 6

Mediafire and YouTube took him down and he has removed everything from Steam. So I can say until another download is up, this is nearly over. Seems like after the take downs he is attempting to cover his tracks. Thanks for the support guys.

• Like 8

What an a## to steal your work, I just dont understand how this happened and how the steam workshop can be so loose with content. This is happening to a lot of mod makers who do not wish to upload content to the workshop and people taking credit for work that is not theirs. I think the hub should be removed due to all of the quote on quote stealing of content from hard working people such as yourself. I hope the best on bringing this kid to some kind of "justice" to teach him a lesson about stealing work from people and taking credit for it. I hope both steam and Bohemia interactive do something about the workshop.

Sad news, he uploaded it again on steam workshop and under a new mediafire link, it is sad Steam is letting this go on. No response from steam or BI yet. Everyone please report the workshop page and message Dwarden go get his attention on this. This kid is breaking the law. He had also re uploaded his video.

• Like 3

Unless BI or valve steps in, this kid will not stop breaking copyright laws.

He has also uploaded a pack of mods, which have the contents of many modders PBOs. Such as for example, John & Sauls F/A-18. Addon makers should check this on the workshop and make sure there stuff isn't being distributed without your consent as well. I looked and it seems like some files for John & Sauls F/A-18 are in there, TeTeTs Nimitz, as well as a bunch of other stuff from TeTeT.

I have reported mediafire, steam violation as well as workshop violation. Report his profile also that this guy can get whats coming to him.

Reported everything for you. Sorry to hear about this. I lent someone a beta version of a mission who wanted to test it, guess where it ended up with no mention of my name nor my permission? So I sort of know the feeling, although this is a lot more involved work than a mission, so I'm sure this feels much worse.

Reported everything for you. Sorry to hear about this. I lent someone a beta version of a mission who wanted to test it, guess where it ended up with no mention of my name nor my permission? So I sort of know the feeling, although this is a lot more involved work than a mission, so I'm sure this feels much worse.

It is the same feeling. I'm sorry to hear about your project. If you could, comment and concentrate your reports on this page (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608426247&searchtext=) . Screenshot whatever you can if he responds for additional evidence, thats never a bad thing to have. :) But I guess this is a waiting game now

Reported and commented on some of the pics will do the rest after work. How is this asshole being aloud to get away with this 

• Like 1

Reported mission a few days back. Reported his account also today.

Fucktards like this should have all their steam assets frozen, never to be returned again and possible even a public whipping. #i'mbriningmiddleageback

• Like 1

I've also reportet him and his mission on steam, his YT channel and videos and on mediafire,

I hope that his profiles will all be deleted and he will get in so much trouble that he will think about it before stealing someones work again... 

It is the same feeling. I'm sorry to hear about your project. If you could, comment and concentrate your reports on this page (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608426247&searchtext=) . Screenshot whatever you can if he responds for additional evidence, thats never a bad thing to have. :) But I guess this is a waiting game now

That was the first thing I reported. I see today there are notices about infringement from Steam all over it. If you're not in contact with Steam already, now might be the time.

Steam or BI have not replied yet. The guy takes the stuf down for a few hours and then puts it back up. Obviously to try to hide from Valve, Youtube, Mediafire, etc

Reported him too..... I can't believe that people like him keep trying to get away with it.......

I really don't see the point of him doing this honestly, it's not like he's going to make money from this, all it's really accomplishing is frustrating you (the creator) and other people. I'm baffled someone finds that "entertaining" or "worth it" or whatever term you want to use. Seems silly to me for him to continue, but there are always special folks out there.

Anyway, hope he ceases to claim your work as his, because that's not cool on principle alone. I'll keep an eye on the Steam Workshop stuff and flag some more over the next few days if required.

On the workshop page the other day he said he was going to unpack this addon and finish the cockpit himself. BI, I am begging you to do something.

On the workshop page the other day he said he was going to unpack this addon and finish the cockpit himself. BI, I am begging you to do something.

If the file was binarized he we will open his a((s hope you binarized it