Will the weapons be controlled by the Pilot or the EW officer? in the Super Hornet the WSO controls the weapons, does the same apply to the Growler? Or are the weapons (AA missiles, AGM-88) given to the pilot since the EW's hands will be full?

Will the weapons be controlled by the Pilot or the EW officer? in the Super Hornet the WSO controls the weapons, does the same apply to the Growler? Or are the weapons (AA missiles, AGM-88) given to the pilot since the EW's hands will be full?

As far as we know the pilot controls the weapons, as the EW officer picks the targets for the HARM missiles and controls the jammers and sensors

• Like 2

A quick little update on our Service Menu - Thanks to John and Saul for the framework. 

Sd4nI8R.png?1

• Like 6

Hey everyone! Just an update, afterburner and ejection scripts/animations where added. The scripts we are using are John and Sauls so kudos to them. Main things that need to be worked on are the cockpits model and nozzle animations. (damn you update! My bulldozer no longer works!!) 

6E15D53308EF1AFD991DE68F8FD58474BD44B6E7

• Like 5

Hey guys, heres a video demonstrating the EW script so far. Credits to tetet for writing this script for us

• Like 4

This script that spoofs the missiles,works at very low altitude too? Hand-held sams?

Bro, this is a an Aircraft, not an weapons pack, so no, we are not doing hand-held SAM's!

Bro, this is a an Aircraft, not an weapons pack, so no, we are not doing hand-held SAM's!

He's asking whether the script will affect Stingers/IGLAs  

He's asking whether the script will affect Stingers/IGLAs

Aah, sorry, then i misunderstood

Hey everyone, im excited to say that the cockpit is basically done and the team is now texturing it. When shes all textures, will upload some pics. 

• Like 2

Still being textured, when thats done ill upload more, and then comes configing it all. But this is the untextured new cockpit 

A18F97F7CEB0B61602ECE089A3DDB170F741A76C

1FA56461E4E55EEF3D4CC1984DFF21E2193CE7BF

• Like 8

The mesh (thats what you call it i think?) looks really nice, lots of detail with the buttons and switches

More great work from the guys, auzzies may enjoy these:

jgyhZO2.jpg

Nv3AHy7.jpg

EXSEO8T.jpg

• Like 8

More great work from the guys, auzzies may enjoy these:

jgyhZO2.jpg

Nv3AHy7.jpg

EXSEO8T.jpg

Love it. Looks very similar to the RCAF CF-188's paint scheme.

• Like 1

1 update haha, HUD has been implemented. Thanks to Kimi for the HUD and instructions.

In Progress:

-Cockpit animations

-Cockpit Textures

-Animations (Only a few major ones left.)

• Like 5

Hey everyone! We figured hidden selections out and have it so 5 ALQ99s can be equipped, next goal is to make the 5 give you some sort of ability instead of just looking great! Screen shots soon :)

• Like 2

Screen for ya'll

EZzYhl3.jpg

• Like 9

Screen for ya'll

At first glance that looked like an IRL picture 

• Like 1

Flying around with this beauty

1zvfuhs.jpg

30il0si.jpg

• Like 6

Pictures below show some of the loadout options.

Also, I wanted to give a major thanks to Firewill who has helped my team and I tremendously. He did the landing gear animations and helped a ton with the cfg and much much more.

And big thanks to my team as well Peral and Tetet who have taught me a ton and have been a huge help. 

Anyway, cockpit unwrapping and texturing is taking awhile so I am working on fixing some current issues well that is underway. Thanks for all the support guys and enjoy the screenies. 

9C6DC433E5EC69D03E8DAB3CC468D76B1EEBF658

A31C95B3ABD6D944D20B0CA4D4E7F64292993C776762B13F14AE8F3D497A3C5AEE34A5D19F394C53

• Like 3

How do you feel about this skin, or are you only going for "Current Real Skins" if so RAAF skin would be cool. But here...

mp-northern-growler-daly-1.jpg

How do you feel about this skin, or are you only going for "Current Real Skins" if so RAAF skin would be cool. But here...

mp-northern-growler-daly-1.jpg

We only plan to do real world skins, but a template will be included. Also for far in the future when my skills are much better, I hope to do something like this 

Screen-Shot-2014-04-07-at-3.24.39-PM.png

But again, thats VERY VERY far in the future or maybe never so yeah. 

• Like 3

Another little peak :)

MyIMHG0.jpg

• Like 5