Also, I will be doing the E and F myself at some point this year. 

• Like 1

First test version of the loadout menu is done, it's all working, it only needs some rework to look better.

The loadout menu is based on Firewill's one, it give you the possibility to set a weapon preset from a list, repair/refuel the plane and set a skin!

1oneqq.jpg

25khjyh.jpg

2n66yys.jpg

• Like 3

Can we get a "auto-refuel KC-130" option?   And a marker to show where the Tanker is ?  Like a race-track marker?

What about the tripple-rack AGM-65? Would be cool...

Q;Could you add some sort of Photo-recon pod to this?  A camera for BDA that airs a snippet of film to MCC Console/other add on message system?  

Would be very neat and useful system.

This looks sooo well done ,I`m adding it (as with the support of several others)  the A4 Skyhawk and A6-Intruder too,if you would like to make them.

It`s you and Firewill that makes the best aircraft mods out there.Pooks are great too.It`s not a request,as much as a thank you and hope that you will continue to make stuff for Arma .

Could you add a life raft to ejector seat? Will come in handy....

Here is a odd request:  Can you make it possible to re-tract gear on the ground,please?

Then we could place it with Zeus-interface ,as a explodable wreck on the ground.

Thank you!

This looks sooo well done ,I`m adding it (as with the support of several others)  the A4 Skyhawk and A6-Intruder too,if you would like to make them.

It`s you and Firewill that makes the best aircraft mods out there.Pooks are great too.It`s not a request,as much as a thank you and hope that you will continue to make stuff for Arma .

Could you add a life raft to ejector seat? Will come in handy....

Here is a odd request:  Can you make it possible to re-tract gear on the ground,please?

Then we could place it with Zeus-interface ,as a explodable wreck on the ground.

Thank you!

Well currently there is no wreck model, and Firewill has been a major help with this project. Functioning ejector seats are planned, and I am considering an EA-6B next. As for the tanker, youd have to talk to the maker of that. 

Also the triple-rack LAU-88 launcher for the Mavericks hasn't been used in several years due to excessive weight and drag.  I don't even think Super Hornets are cleared for it.

Just a suggestion...What about a texture of a inflated life vest,when ejected/in water?

Just a suggestion...What about a texture of a inflated life vest,when ejected/in water?

Definitely considered, although may not be in first release. 

Can we get a "auto-refuel KC-130" option?   And a marker to show where the Tanker is ?  Like a race-track marker?

What about the tripple-rack AGM-65? Would be cool...

Q;Could you add some sort of Photo-recon pod to this?  A camera for BDA that airs a snippet of film to MCC Console/other add on message system?  

Would be very neat and useful system.

If you can find a photo of an EA-18G with weapons other than the AGM88 and AIM120 then maybe, however I'm yet to see the aircraft use weapons other than those so probably no at this time. 

Hey guys, just uploaded a video demonstrating a few things (just uploaded probably not HD yet)

• Like 2

If you can find a photo of an EA-18G with weapons other than the AGM88 and AIM120 then maybe, however I'm yet to see the aircraft use weapons other than those so probably no at this time. 

I know JSOW is planned for integration at some point, and Aussie Growlers are already cleared for AIM-9X and ATFLIR.  

• Like 2

I know JSOW is planned for integration at some point, and Aussie Growlers are already cleared for AIM-9X and ATFLIR.  

It already can take the Joint Standoff Weapon, however i dont think they use that loadout often . Apparently its used for "time sensitive missions" 

I don't believe the stores software has been updated to interface with JSOW yet.

A little restyle of the loadout menu:

14ki2cz.jpg

• Like 2

Couple WIP screens from myself:

1yJpBRV.jpg

yVA005e.jpg

• Like 7

Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update. Progress is currently stalled as I have encountered an issue where it takes the game 10+ minutes to load the growler and Nimitz together in a scenario/mission. Its similar to an issue that USAF mod had awhile ago with the F-22 where if you spawned more then 1 F-22, the game would take forever to load. Right now, I have no clue what the problem is or a solution. I am trying my best to fix this, but I am having a very hard time finding what the issue is. 

Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update. Progress is currently stalled as I have encountered an issue where it takes the game 10+ minutes to load the growler and Nimitz together in a scenario/mission. Its similar to an issue that USAF mod had awhile ago with the F-22 where if you spawned more then 1 F-22, the game would take forever to load. Right now, I have no clue what the problem is or a solution. I am trying my best to fix this, but I am having a very hard time finding what the issue is. 

Dezkit´s MiG-29 (Ivory Aircraft mod) had the same issue... so why not kindly ask Dezkit or Fullerpj how did they solved it? Or is it too much pride/mod dispute involved in that matter?

cheers!

Dezkit´s MiG-29 (Ivory Aircraft mod) had the same issue... so why not kindly ask Dezkit or Fullerpj how did they solved it? Or is it too much pride/mod dispute involved in that matter?

cheers!

No mod dispute at all, had no idea Dezkit had the same issue, and Fuller hasnt responded to my messages on steam in awhile. 

• Like 1

Good news everyone, it has been fixed! Thanks to tetet. Issue in my cfg. Back to work 

• Like 5

No mod dispute at all, had no idea Dezkit had the same issue, and Fuller hasnt responded to my messages on steam in awhile. 

He was taking a break (but he´s back just now) I guess he´d respond in the next few days... great to know you´ve worked it out (and thanks TeteT for finding the config issue) =D

Anxious to fly it and jam CSAT AA network back to stone age lol

cheers!

Just an update, the cockpit is the main focus right now so when thats finished, expect more updates. EW scripts core concept is done, we are now working closely with tetet to make it more "game ready" aka not a one button push. After burner is also being implemented. Progress has been moving at a decent rate so get pumped! haha. Thanks for the support everyone :)