AWS?

Also there are no pylons on the wingtips.  Those are sensor arrays IRL

AWS?

Also there are no pylons on the wingtips.  Those are sensor arrays IRL

Hmm, I use the same hardpoints that you used before, I think it's only a "fake view"... I will take a look when I get home!

I think rvmats and cockpit need some loving, but i like all the custom sounds and scripts.

Also if you're interested i think i have a couple tips on how to improve the slim/nav lights.

The Aircraft is really nice but i think it stalls a little bit to easy, especially compared to the USAF Mod F22 or the F/A18.

New chernaus camo

zuqwir.jpg

ou0h0z.jpg

New Takistan camo

5bqj2w.jpg

w7iyk6.jpg

• Like 3

As far as I know Eurofighter is not carrier capable, so why does it need that hook ? 

For emergency landings I think, a lot of aircrafts have them!

For emergency landings I think, a lot of aircrafts have them!

THIS!  Many military runways have tow hook cables on the ground for just such an emergency.

And the Takistani and Chernarus air forces of course are fictional so we in-game can land on carriers.  One time I am OK with "fictional reality" LOL

Hmm, I use the same hardpoints that you used before, I think it's only a "fake view"... I will take a look when I get home!

HA!  So it is.  :)

The Aircraft is really nice but i think it stalls a little bit to easy, especially compared to the USAF Mod F22 or the F/A18.

Then please feel free to contribute by editing the config to make it more realistic.  That's the point of this addon!

THIS!  Many military runways have tow hook cables on the ground for just such an emergency.

And the Takistani and Chernarus air forces of course are fictional so we in-game can land on carriers.  One time I am OK with "fictional reality" LOL

HA!  So it is.  :)

Then please feel free to contribute by editing the config to make it more realistic.  That's the point of this addon!

Take a look at my PM, I have some news ;)

Is anyone planning on doing an AAF camo? 

• Like 1

Is anyone planning on doing an AAF camo?

Yes I'm going to make it ;) I have just to do some other improvement to the textures first!
  • Like 1

I think this will be the final version of the base textures! The texture are now at 4096x4096, and I have remade (for the 4th time) the panels...

I sent the texture to Hcpookie, so I think he will update the mod soon :) 

29kuws6.jpg

250p05e.jpg

1znbp0z.jpg

• Like 2

Surprised you could put that big a pic on a forum topic, mine always get cut off!

New D/L in same spot as normal.

v1.3: 2/1/2016
 - FIX:  SCALP (Storm Shadow) foggy decals.
 - IMPROVED: added new “draconicForce†values for better handling
 - IMPROVED: changed acceleration from 300 to 475
 - IMPROVED: Better CDF, TAK, RAF roundels (by Pinaz93).  Original TAK flag roundel is renamed “roundel_TAKflag.paa†for those who wish to retain its use
 - NEW: Improved base texture, new CDF AF texture, and new TAK AF textures (by Pinaz93)
 - NEW: Brimstone Dual-Mode (laser + radar) missile.  New magazines for the Brimstone launcher weapon: 
 - - EF2K_BrimstoneDM_mag18x
 - - EF2K_BrimstoneDM_mag12x
 - - EF2K_BrimstoneDM_mag6x
 - - EF2K_BrimstoneDM_mag4x
 - - EF2K_BrimstoneDM_mag2x

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EF-2000 Plane v1.3

* Mlod's are also available on our downloadpage as a seperate download!

** Armaholic now supports authors with donation button/links. When you have any donation/support links please contact me!

Coming soon... incorporating refuel capability for both Fuller's USAF mod and Sabre's refuel mod.  Working on a few other small improvements as well...

including....

camoselections.jpg

camoselections1.jpg

camoselections2.jpg

camoselections3.jpg

• Like 2

I think I have wrapped my brain around the bump mapping.  The new release will have NOHQ and SMDI layers for the texture.  It isn't perfect... it has some jagged edges in areas and so the NOHQ could be improved further.  But it is a start!  The panels now look like... panels.  :)  There's also the SMDI layer which gives it somewhat of a shine.  Kind of.  More of a dull shine.  :)  When I started it looked like it had 3 coats of wax and was just rolled off of the showroom floor.  The current levels you see in the pic are much more dull.

bumpmap.jpg

• Like 1

I think I have wrapped my brain around the bump mapping.  The new release will have NOHQ and SMDI layers for the texture.  It isn't perfect... it has some jagged edges in areas and so the NOHQ could be improved further.  But it is a start!  The panels now look like... panels.  :)  There's also the SMDI layer which gives it somewhat of a shine.  Kind of.  More of a dull shine.  :)  When I started it looked like it had 3 coats of wax and was just rolled off of the showroom floor.  The current levels you see in the pic are much more dull.

bumpmap.jpg

Really nice work!

• Like 1

v1.4 update! 

TO-DO:

- Incorporate new afterburner effects (from Pinaz)

- Develop loadout menu (working with Pinaz).  Loadout menu will be limited to the currently available weapons; it will be expanded once Rangemaster conversion of the FRL Missilebox weapons are available.

v1.4: 2/24/2016

- FIX:  Corrected shadow bug on distance lods
 - FIX:  Corrected memory point configuration to allow compatibility with both Sabre’s C-130 aerial refueling system AND Fuller’s USAF mod refuel system.
 - FIX:  Corrected missing ARM missile launch actions for POOK_SAM Anti-Radiation Missile (ARM) weapons.  Actions assume a POOK_SAM ARM missile is equipped and will error if an ARM weapon is not equipped.  This was added in anticipation of SEAD weapons via RangeMaster.
 - NEW:  Bump mapping layers - NOHQ, SMDI, and AS layers.  Experimental and intended to be further developed in future updates.
 - NEW:  Random camo textures.  Some factions (Germany, BAF) use standard Grey patterns.  CUP-specific factions rely on a new random paint scheme, governed by the faction’s primary region.  Therefore CDF West will spawn mostly Forest-centric patterns; CDF Independent will spawn mostly Jungle-centric patterns; TAK will spawn mostly Desert-centric patterns, etc.  There are Grey, Forest, Jungle, and Desert “groups†of 20 each mix of patterns.

• Like 3

Well those flankers are coming along!  The problem with these planes is a lack of a comprehensive weapons pack (aka missilebox).  The Rangemaster stuff is planned but of course the Unsung Vietnam stuff is taking up a great deal of time.  So "in the near future" these birds will have everything they need.  But until then we'll just make do with the current loadouts.