Are you running other mods with this?

Yes, I already found the mod that caused it. Removing fza_ah64 files fixed it.

I'll rename "burst" to a unique name in the hopes it will keep this from happening any more.  I'll go through to make sure no other default names are there.  Easy enough to rename them to "EF2Kburst" or some other arbitrary name in the config!

v1.1: 1/28/2016:

- FIX: Changed “burst†name to avoid conflicts w/ other mods
 - FIX: Removed missing sound references, now relies on default BIS vanilla sounds.
 - NEW: Better skin texture built by pinaz93.

See first post for d/l!!!!

• Like 1

Erm new bug I found.. I cant see in 1st person.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/358402530965514310/CE4D684F8A2FF6918329AC416EBEA77AE415E2DA/

This is for all aircrafts.

Also this:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/358402530965527944/847DCCD2B3DF3AAAA3D002D9AEC0A79FD166B110/

and for some reason i bank the littlest bit and i start to stall.

Pookie, i think the new update broke something

http://imgur.com/eSxUfnv

http://imgur.com/H9eaiT8

The glass has become super tinted, i'm pretty sure the police will pull you over for that :P

And the Gun fire animation has gone all wonky

Strange problem, I don't think it's a texture problem, when I test them with the previous version all works great...

The roundels have a dark grey background too...

strange!  my battle bus update has the same issues... both updated today.  Maybe its time to reboot...

WELL!  I rebooted and chkdsk kicked in.  I'm on my other computer, letting it finish.

WELL!  I rebooted and chkdsk kicked in.  I'm on my other computer, letting it finish.

Hope that you don't find heavy problems...

Well I fixed it... rebooted, recompiled and no more texture problems.  Sorry about the snafu!  Uploaded v 1.2 in the same location... MLOD's haven't changed.

• Like 1

So, can you use it without CUP ? 

NO YOU'RE DOOMED TO USE CUP FOREVER AND EVER AH AH AH AH

Seriously though source files are available, you can change that yourself, should be easy to do.

• Like 3

So, can you use it without CUP ? 

Yes but why wouldn't you be using CUP?

Because it's not modular and having to download 3GB to use a single aircraft is ludicrous :D :D

• Like 1

Vehicle weapons are not in the vehicles pack, assuming you don't need cup soldiers or some cup vehicle as base class you can do away with weapons only.

Because it's not modular and having to download 3GB to use a single aircraft is ludicrous :D  :D

Feel free to d/l the MLOD's and compile your own!  That's why I added them because I knew people would bitch about things no matter what.

Yer we already did yesterday mate thank you. Great work! Just getting afterburner implemented today.

A little wip from a standalone version with Firewill's AWS (and some of hcpookie weapons too) and some other little improvements, I will work on some othe texture for this version too

no. 3 squadron Royal Air Force

2z3t081.jpg

• Like 2