Does it has to be used with Pinaz's version or it works alone too?

Because when I try to launch it alone with CUP, an error comes up about flarelauncher Burst 

Seems there is a conflict with AH-64D Apache Longbow for Arma 3 by Nodunit and Franze

for what I know it was a solved problem, are you sure to have the last version?

for what I know it was a solved problem, are you sure to have the last version?

Yes, v1.4 and other stuff as being seen in the picture

ezpc01.jpg

Goo0d catch!!!!   Here is what I have configured:

class cfgWeapons {
    class SmokeLauncher;
    class CMFlareLauncher: SmokeLauncher {
        class Single;
        class Burst;
        class AIBurst;
    };
    class EF2K_CMFlareLauncher: CMFlareLauncher {...);

So it appears that something else is using "class Burst".  This can easily be reconfigured.  I'll have to look at this in a day or two.  I plan to make it inherit from a higher class, or simply define my own custom "burst" mode.  Either way, I'll get it fixed.  Thanks for the feedback!

Will it include in the future other country's camo such as Germany or Spain?

Could you make at least one Adversary SQ plane to have both real and simulated rounds? Then It could be used as the enemy plane on their side ....

The one with the Red Star on it look about right - Or all green....tnx. 

Can this be used with Firewill`s Pilot Pack? Cool stuff.

Hey Pookie, I just wanted to give a quick thanks to you for this aircraft & for making it open source. It has really helped me develop the Growler using this as an example to look at. 

• Like 1

I love this fighter... thank you.. could you please make a Danish skin ?? Denmark is about to buy new fighters, and the Eurofighter is one of the planes we are testing, i just hope Denmark will buy this plane, so i think it could be so nice to see your plane with a Danish skin :)

I love this fighter... thank you.. could you please make a Danish skin ?? Denmark is about to buy new fighters, and the Eurofighter is one of the planes we are testing, i just hope Denmark will buy this plane, so i think it could be so nice to see your plane with a Danish skin :)

I think he will make only CUP factions skins, if you want I will add it in my pack with the next update :)

Hey Pookie, I just wanted to give a quick thanks to you for this aircraft & for making it open source. It has really helped me develop the Growler using this as an example to look at. 

You're welcome :)  How are those jamming scripts coming along?

I think he will make only CUP factions skins, if you want I will add it in my pack with the next update :)

Yeah I really only focus on the A2 factions since I am only really porting over my mods from A2.  I don't see the need for a skin that doesn't have any faction to go along with it.  If someone makes a Danish faction addon, then it would go perfectly with that ;)

How exactly do you use the dragging chute ? there is no option for it on the scroll menu.

How exactly do you use the dragging chute ? there is no option for it on the scroll menu.

It will open autonatically if you touch the ground at high speed :)

You're welcome :)  How are those jamming scripts coming along?

They're coming along for sure, weve jammed add on radios, but cant figure out how to jam arma 3 vanilla radios. As for missile jamming, well that script is basically complete 

• Like 1

Cool.  I figured what Tetet and I discussed would work out.  I am thinking now that for my SAM's I must make a counter-jamming tech that will burn through your ECM  :p

It will open autonatically if you touch the ground at high speed  :)

Any possibility to make it manual on the scroll wheel ? 

Nope.  This was intentionally done by design.

Coming This Fall -

- Significantly improved ECM script that has performance values based on my SAM Pack missiles.  Default missiles are easier to spoof than certain newer technology missiles (as found in my SAM pack).  Reworking the ECM script to run more than 2x per mission/reload.  Automatic jamming/spoofing when TRD is deployed.

- Physx!  Finally working WITH physx thanks to Jets DLC improvements.

- Jets DLC sensors and additional aircraft performance values

- Jets DLC dynamic loadouts!  Pre-set "multirole" loadout

- Working laser designation via LANTIRN pod.  LANTIRN pod is configurable via dynamic loadouts, not a part of the 3D model.

- Additional weapons for a more rounded loudout including IRIS SRAAM, ASPIDE (AIM-7 derivative), Brimstone DM (dual mode), Mk82-HD (High Drag), AGM-88.  AGM-88 DOES home in w/o radar but the distances are shorter than expected.  This will be refined further in the future.

- Weapons use new sensor values and those with animated components like the SCALP-ER AGM wings, and Mk82-HD ballute, are animated in real time.  No more "popup" model switching for those weapons... the wings, ballutes, etc. all animate in-game w/ new Jets DLC animation settings for better visuals.

- Several minor improvements to the visual LOD's, including additional "NO STEP" decals on canards, some fixes for reversed or missing decals.

- Improved Geo LOD's, including Jets DLC dynamic damage including flame-outs and damaged control surfaces

- Corrected improper blue-purple afterburner effect to the realistic yellow-orange flame effect.

- Now inherits from Jets DLC "mashup F-18" to take advantage of improved flight model characteristics.  Seems to handle VERY well in a dogfight vs. the Jets DLC "mashup flanker".

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

TO-DO:

- Continue refinement of weapon sensors config

- Clean up flight model some more

- Add Jets DLC new ejection settings

- Release the update...

Pinaz, if you're out there... any improvements to add to the model?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ADDITIONAL:  Pics of the ECM script in action. The "wiggling" is the missile being sent off-course, and attempting to course-correct back to the target.  ECM script does NOT build a magic missile shield around the plane.  A certain percentage of jamming attempts will be "burned through" by the on-board radar of the missiles, to different amounts of success depending on multiple factors.  You CAN still be hit by even a vanilla missile even when the ECM script is running (e.g. when the TRD is deployed).  You have a higher chance of survivability vs. vanilla or "legacy" SAM's (think SA2) which diminishes significantly vs. newer SAM's such as SA22, SA20, etc.

9K331 (SA-15) vs. EF2000

jam1.jpg   jam3.jpg

MIM-23 vs. EF2000
jam2.jpg 

• Like 4

Here is the current state of the AGM-88... note it will lock at around 4km.  I can't seem to make it lock farther away although it is set to stupid-high values like 80,000m.  Until I get this ironed out it will remain WIP but 4km is better than nothing I guess... my intentions are to make it lock out to ~ 40km as per RL config settings.  I'm open to feedback on this one!

I may have to keep the SEAD scripts for it to reach out that far, not sure yet... hoping to retire those scripts completely and rely 100% on Jets sensors.

agm88test2.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

WIP but 4km is better than nothing I guess...

can you make it 20 km for WIP ? 20 km is maximum range for arma 3 jets sensors

Believe me I've tried values from everything in-between 4-80km and nothing seems to want to lock up before the 4km limit.  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but not quite there yet.  Still pecking away at it!

Pic of the plane w/ the new weapons... IRIS, mk82HD, AGM88, ASPIDE, c/l fuel tank.  ASPIDE is using AIM-7 coloring for now.  I think the RL ASPIDE is all-white.

OH and the drop tanks work with my drop tanks "refuel" script... drop them, lose some fuel.  Siphon when onboard tanks are low, get extra fuel. 

ef2knewstuff.jpg

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

Believe me I've tried values from everything in-between 4-80km

I was make 50-60 test and 100% sure max lock on range is 20 km. Make changes in both missile and jet sensors for personal usage . It works perfect with FIR F16 ...but sadly , no matter if you set sensor range 120km . Game set lock on range max 20 km if you try set something more than 20 000m

Some more love

Improved contrails on the canards... uses the "body" contrails now:

efk2contrails.jpg

Demonstration of the new Jets damage:

ef2kdamage1.jpg

Mk82-HD (high drag) animated ballute at different points of the animation:

Mk82_HDanim.jpg

Loadout editor menu so far:

ef2kloadouts.jpg

• Like 6

Finished the last "required" item, the SNEB 68mm rocket in a Matra 155 pod.  Utilizes the Jets DLC "proxy in proxy" for realistic visuals.  Decal is from an image of an actual sample (of British origin).  While the BAF usually puts frangible covers on each slat, I opted to expose the missiles.

SNEB.jpg

Edit to add - now that this is done I will likely release this "sooner" and plan for an update after the newly announced DLC is released... and add CBU's :)

• Like 7