slambo239

Install arma 3 apex edition

I just purchased the ARMA 3 Apex edition from BIS.  I have my steam account and finally...somehow...got the game in Steam and it is downloading.  This is not an intuitive process of buying the game and downloading it AT ALL.  Where is all the extra DLC and extras I am supposed to get?  Will all the DLC like Marksman and Helicopters be installed automatically?  Do I need a code to play or install once I have game downloaded?  Where would I find this code?  The only code I received was to activate my Steam account.  I only see ARMA 3 in my games list...I do not see any of the other DLC.

AS far as I know once the game is downloaded you will see a box below it on your "Games" page with all the dlc listed in it-they can then be installed.If this is not the case you can either reply here or private message me or another moderator if you wish.

• Like 1

I have also purchased Apex and can't find it anywhere on my Steam, can someone please explain what to do. Thanks

Look in your Home > Account > Licenses and product key activations.

Look in your Home > Account > Licenses and product key activations.

Hi thanks for reply, but nothing there.

Edit

I have found proof of the license in my account/view licenses and product key activations, is that all I should see right now, or should there be Apex showing up as DLC under my Arma 3?

I just purchased the ARMA 3 Apex edition from BIS.  I have my steam account and finally...somehow...got the game in Steam and it is downloading.  This is not an intuitive process of buying the game and downloading it AT ALL.  Where is all the extra DLC and extras I am supposed to get?  Will all the DLC like Marksman and Helicopters be installed automatically?  Do I need a code to play or install once I have game downloaded?  Where would I find this code?  The only code I received was to activate my Steam account.  I only see ARMA 3 in my games list...I do not see any of the other DLC.

I'm having a very similar issue. i see it in my ARMA profile, but cannot find a way to install/activate it 7tlIMCc.jpg

I'm having a very similar issue. i see it in my ARMA profile, but cannot find a way to install/activate it 

That is because Apex is not released yet. You need to load the Dev branch or Apex sneak peek build the way you normally install Dev branch. Arma3>Properties>Betas>Dev branch.

• Like 2

That is because Apex is not released yet. You need to load the Dev branch or Apex sneak peek build the way you normally install Dev branch. Arma3>Properties>Betas>Dev branch.

I feel really stupid right now. Thank you very much, ineptaphid, that fixed it. 

• Like 2

I feel really stupid right now. Thank you very much, ineptaphid, that fixed it. 

Glad I could hepl.Enjoy Tanoa :D

• Like 1

Glad I could hepl.Enjoy Tanoa :D

I have the same problem as Tripstream, but I did go in there in beta tab and select apex sneak peak to play a mission with my Milsim group. Load it up as sneak peak but it didnt work. When I check my dlc tab and if it was installed it said no, vaildate my cashe and tried again and didnt work this time either. Any tip on what to do ineptaphid

I have the same problem as Tripstream, but I did go in there in beta tab and select apex sneak peak to play a mission with my Milsim group. Load it up as sneak peak but it didnt work. When I check my dlc tab and if it was installed it said no, vaildate my cashe and tried again and didnt work this time either. Any tip on what to do ineptaphid

Have you redeemed the APEX Expansion on the BI store to your Steam account?

Have you redeemed the APEX Expansion on the BI store to your Steam account?

I bought it on steam since the last couple time I bought throught the BI store I have ahd problems with it on steam, and had to contact steam support.

• Like 1

Ok so today Apex installed, i didnt even remember that i bought it. How can i disable or uninstall it since i cant join my favourite multiplayer server now?

Good evening and Merry Christmas to all of you, I just purchased the ARMA 3 Apex edition from BIS and activated it on my steam account.

However, the Apex DLC is not showing up for me to install, what is wired. (Please see the below provided link for more details)

steam10gd2yp8m5l.jpg

The Game (DLC) was released on the 11 Jul, 2016, as per steam. (Please see the below provided link for more details) so its should not be the case that the DLC is not available for me.

steam2f6csp4ry7z.jpg

I selected the find more dlc button in store, and after selecting that I will be presented with the below view.

steam386v05nyafk.jpg

Can someone, please explain to me what is going on or how can this be fixed as this is very wired its seems to me that not all of the data was transferred or that a wrong inaccurate licence was transferred when activating the product on steam.

I also tried to download the game from steam, and its caused me further problem, because steam will give me an error message () while downloading the game and than stop the download competently.

steam4cwhievly1o_thumb.jpg

@ nordnik - Merry Christmas to you and you don't need to download the DLC. It is automatically downloaded as PART of the current build of ARMA 3.

All you did by purchasing was enable you to use and play with the content. You can check just by launching ARMA 3, open the EDITOR and see if you can load up the map TANOA. That is part of Apex.

If you can, you "own" APEX DLC already. Now you can play any APEX enabled mods, missions or on any server (so long as you also have any other required mods).

Go online and play the Tanoa coop mission on Bis official servers. Great Christmas COOP fun.

hi i donwloaded arma apex and installed it.how do i install mods or packs like the zombie and demons or the tonoa exile?can anybody plz just help been trying for like a week now.

7 hours ago, tino2310 said:

hi i donwloaded arma apex and installed it.how do i install mods or packs like the zombie and demons or the tonoa exile?can anybody plz just help been trying for like a week now.

I give you four full pages of knowledge!

• Like 2