Sign in to follow this  
fruity_rudy

Only doing new DLC or are you actually fixing ye olde problems?

When I look at the bug tracker, I still ask myself:

Are you guys still fixing things or do you simply ignore them? Like:

- analogue throttle for joysticks

-The immortal bushes and reeds (really frustrating if ppl exploit that)

- THe annoying Auto-centering on the aircraft or vehicle when you close the map and open it up again...

- broken voip on sidechannel

- these ugly 2d- bodies/legs when you're standing on a steep hill or so

- a hunter/ifrit gets busted from a tiny little bush

- I can't run over a Streetlamp with a Tank?! (praise arma2)

- it is a mil sim.. why is there no wind/bullet drop /coreolis force (in particular for page up page down snipers...so lame)

I mean you did fix that AI-not following up to squadleader bug... I've waited years for that.. now I can finally play some missions again, cause there are no more slomo-turtles behind me...

Seriously, I still think the arma series is the best thing I've ever had but you might wanna focus a bit more on the feedback/bug tracker and fix these things...

• Like 4

Nope, they only do dlcs. There was not a single fix for anything the past years.

Yeah, the last patch was released in August, 2013 IIRC. On a bright side, I've already bought 8 cool Zefir reskins and couple of Killstreak Kits for various vehicles.

• Like 3

I think the issue is here that some of the priority bugs for us are not the same for all, VOIP has been broken now for years and some of the other issues too however there appears to be more priority in adding stats/analytics and the new money making DLC which I guess is understandable (DLC that is for cash).

It would be nice to know if the outstanding issues are actually being looked at or they are hoping we just forget about them and move on.

Why do the above replies refer to and take a dig at the OP with COD type responses, that not very clever and not needed, he is not stating he want killstreak action etc. but wants to know about the issues he has posted, maybe get a little more mature and constructive rather than attack because someone isnt rolling over having their belly rubbed like you are and BIS can do no wrong camp.

• Like 3

It would help both us and the developers if you could find the actual ticket on the feedback tracker. Just saying these things without linking or new video proof is going to make you less credible. It is a lot easier to post the issues without thinking of solutions, providing more detailed reports, etc.

My two cents.

Yeah, the last patch was released in August, 2013 IIRC. [words]

The last update to the arma engine was the nexus update, just a couple months ago.

EDIT: added a quoted response.

BIS can do no wrong camp.

BIS did many things wrong but, as per your own advice, let us be constructive and refrain from creating a pointless rant threads filled with rhetorical questions and lists of various game breaking issues like coriolis force or bullet in chamber accounting especially if most of these issues were addressed by BI in one way or another.

The last update to the arma engine was the nexus update, just a couple months ago.

Yeah, I know, I was just being a little sarcastic in response to the "Does BI even fixing anything?" question. ;)

I forgot, that I can't throw a nade out of a window.. Well I'm sorry that it bothers me, but I play either coop, or pvp every day. Take that map zoom for example.. It's the same like having a car which is not on track, so you always have to steer more to the left to actually drive straight.. This is just annoying. And the tickets on tracker that I did are old and somebody got assigned. I'm simply frustrated, because I love this game but it's not working correctly. Then I see the GoKart DLC (for a mil sim) and my blood pressure raises.. But yea.. let's just drop it.. you guys just dont seem to play that much as I do..

Bloody hell how long are we going to suffer those rants about Kart dlc, which was (1) a personal project of one of the devs (2) was meant to test the Dlc process (3) which was a humanitarian action.

• Like 8

- it is a mil sim.. why is there no wind/bullet drop /coreolis force (in particular for page up page down snipers...so lame)

This one was answered back in an OPREP under "Windage".

Everybody has different opinions on what is important to fix and what isn't. I rather have them working on better driving for armored vehicles by the AI, but that is my personal opinion on the matter. Again, is it just a inconvenience, or does it break the game completely? That is what developers look at when dealing with thousands of issue tickets and such.

I find it unacceptable that we still cannot place snakes in the editor.

• Like 1

I love threads like this - they often highlight who can infer sarcasm and who can't, and the responses are often tremendous(ly bad).

• Like 1

And with that we will close this thread, before it de-rails. :padlock:

• Like 2