DSabre

Fantasy Air Allegro 2000

This single release is discontinued, see my signature for current version

• Like 3

Nice-I always thought Arma with it's smaller spaces than real life would benefit more from smaller planes like this or for CAS things like the Texan II rather than supersonic jets that cross the map in 2 minutes. Looking good

• Like 2

panel.jpg

The Panel is coming along much nicer than i thought. It's also the first time I actually have fun animating and retexturing all the instruments : )

Too bad I have no idea how to make interactive instruments, would be fun to have something similar to Perals A10 here.

• Like 1

Very Very cool! A bit hard to land with 40kmh but nice to cruise arround!

This one next?

AIR_Tornado_GR4_LITENING_Top_lg.jpg

Maybe you can use the Source Files from Ivory(dezkit)

Hi Koka, thank you -

I am pretty sure there is a Tornado available for A3 already. I can remember flying one.

My focus is on unarmed civilian, vintage and odd planes for now and probably for the future.

If anyone could find me a textured model of an agricultural plane with bulletproof permission and license- well that would be much appreciated (Dromader etc).

There is one, but the afterburner and flight model sucks. If i find a good old plane i will send you the informations.

I am pretty sure there is a Tornado available for A3 already. I can remember flying one.

Yes long time ago there was one but it was early alpha and did not had any sounds. Its not avaiable anymore. 

Anyway, looks nice so keep up the good work :)

I get a bathroom cabinet with that link : )

Could probably make it fly too

• Like 1

What do you pilots think about the roll rate? A tad too much is it?

What do you pilots think about the roll rate? A tad too much is it?

Yes its too much, the Plane is very slow, so the roll rate has to be slow too. Just make it a bit slower like 70% of how it is now

You really think it's slow? Too me it seems a little too agile actually. It can lift off after a couple of metres.

A pilot friend told me that ultralights are quite nimble though, yes maybe 60-70% of what it is.

Nice-I always thought Arma with it's smaller spaces than real life would benefit more from smaller planes like this or for CAS things like the Texan II rather than supersonic jets that cross the map in 2 minutes. Looking good

Two mins? You're must be flying like a granny :P

Two mins? You're must be flying like a granny :P

:D Exactly my point-5th gen fighters are a bit much for Arma.  And I read recently that USSOCOM was looking at small propeller planes like the T-6 Texan for providing CAS to small SF Teams. I think more stuff like that in Arma would be fantastic. I know we saw that Cessna looking thing in the Tanoa trailer-maybe an armed version of that will be available.

Just like my own country's "glorious" air corps ;) Seriously-you should see our Irish Air Corps...We have 7  propellor planes with machine guns and rocket pods- thats our entire air power ...Please don't invade us!

8:41:30 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/sab_FAAllegro_BASE/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret body mainTurret not found while initializing the model sab_faallegro\faallegro.p3d

8:41:30 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/sab_FAAllegro_BASE/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret gun mainGun not found while initializing the model sab_faallegro\faallegro.p3d
 8:41:30 Warning Message: Cannot load texture e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\arma 3 tools\sab_faallegro\data\texture.paa.

a few errors

a few errors

Thx for the feedback. These turret errors I always have. Even in Planes where I have turrets and guns defined. No idea how to get rid of them.

That texture path error...damn. I was sure I had fixed it. Is the whole plane invisible :O? In external view or pilot view etc? Or does it come up in a crash only?

Thx for the feedback. These turret errors I always have. Even in Planes where I have turrets and guns defined. No idea how to get rid of them.

That texture path error...damn. I was sure I had fixed it. Is the whole plane invisible :o? In external view or pilot view etc? Or does it come up in a crash only?

in the config you need to undefine them

class MainTurret: MainTurret
{
body = "";gun = "";
animationSourceBody = "";
animationSourceGun = "";