giallustio

Iron Front in Arma 3

I do not need models done from scratch but some work on the lods, even worst :D

Thank you for your offer!

Gunter Severloh, on 13 Mar 2016 - 04:24, said:

Whats wrong with the links in my sig, and the MR, all patches, for IF and DLC are in either place, did you not look there?

Gunter, just tried the links for patches ifa3 from 1.05 to 1.13 do not work.

the DlC patches from 1.00 to 1.08 also do not work.

This is on the patches page of the MR for IFA3 (Iron Front in A3 patches page)

Hello, I wanted to get Your advice dear BI Forums members.

How to properly install, and what recent version ( I did it about year ago but there were some errors with that versions, there were few of them and I mixed something I think) should I choose to get my Iron Front to Arma 3 right, do I have to use this crappy Play with six feature ?

I have both A3 and IF1944+Dday DLC legally on my Steam.

My point is to play some good Warfare or CTI missions on my A3-IF, is it possible with newest versions of conversion without bugs ? 

Seems like no weapon in the mod have any recoil. I googled and it seems like it used to be an issue but as far as I could tell it was supposedly fixed. Am I missing some patch or similar? I downloaded the mod using play withsix.

Seems like no weapon in the mod have any recoil. I googled and it seems like it used to be an issue but as far as I could tell it was supposedly fixed. Am I missing some patch or similar? I downloaded the mod using play withsix.

Don't use PwS, isn't updated

Gunter, just tried the links for patches ifa3 from 1.05 to 1.13 do not work.

the DlC patches from 1.00 to 1.08 also do not work.

This is on the patches page of the MR for IFA3 (Iron Front in A3 patches page)

All the links work for me, something on your end.

@Walter see the link in my sig for the installation tutorial, i think I solved your issue through pm last week.

@taxen0 use my install see the link in my sig for the installation tutorial.

Regarding the comments in some previous post , the truth is to look at the error resulting . in the test I did when I did not let go as a driver in the JS22 and stugIII , I gave me the error as if the @CUP missing something .

Someone who can bring some light ......................

This gives loading @CBA - @CUP - Iron Front:

d3b8a3d8664f8bea17ab7bec0ca87905.png 

And this loading @CBA - Iron Front - @CUP and also not let run the Arma 3 :

43aaf12240092d05b61db899ab565eb6.png

@taxen0 use my install see the link in my sig for the installation tutorial.

Thank you, now it works!

one question, why is this mod seperated to Iron Front owners. I mean i understand people want to make money. And of course i dont own iron front so i write this...

But a great mod like this is hard to see if not everyone can have it :D (And no, the water-paint mod isnt mentionable)

Lg :P

Does CUP work yet?

The @CUP loaded with the first error and you can edit and play, but would have to know what does not work.

Hallo,

Please put these tank skins and sounds in your next mod update.

They are for the tanks.

The sounds are the real tank motors running taken from the real thing.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38097529/Gunter.7z

Also, other things the German tanks should have are smoke dischargers and anti-personnel mine dischargers (S-mines). To get this working almost straight away you could script in the standard smoke dischargers from, say, the Abrams tank that launch from the tank commanders position. The S-mines will need more work to get going but the code base is there. The S-mines shot into the air about 10m or so and then exploded raining splinters on infantry carrying out a close assault.

This is what the mid to late war German tanks had fitted in a rotating mount:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahverteidigungswaffe

Others had discharges mounted on the turret or hull superstructure sides.

Russian tanks did not have smoke dischargers. However, the western allied tanks did so the Sherman is a possible candidate for that.

Thanks

Alan

Alan best send these to Kju, or Gaillustio which i think he has these already, i already have what you sent me last year but idk how to get them ingame.

• Like 1

What are the instructions for running this on the server? Use the lite version? Is the lite version up to date with the full? We have to load our missions twice to deal with missing files errors on the server, I'm guessing because it can only run the out of date lite version?

Dont need the lite version, IFA3 on server is same setup as it is on your own machine for SP.

Yo guys just for anyone that is interested,

My Community has Iron Front working great, however doesn't seem to be compatible with ACE :(, we have the full version and host ops once a month on a Tuesday night (8GMT) 

If anyone is interested hit me up! :)

Whats not compatible? It works with ACE, just use my IFA3WarMod which has ACE in it, however best wait for my MP version as you will get desync.

Ah WarMod isn't MP compatible... That would explain the massive desync issues we've been having while testing this mod :D

ahhh okey, brilliant, as last time we tested ace with IF, about 4 weeks ago, no interaction menu appeared or anything, strange bug, 

But the MP version, good to hear thats in development, do you have an ETA?

Today or tomorrow, depends on what i get done and sort out, but im releasing a small patch for IFA3WarMod before that.

• Like 1

Great this is project is still chugging Along Gunter i'm patentily waiting for it to get stable. and for a new computer. (same guy who commented on your youtube)

hi can someone tell me where i went wrong in installation if it doesnt say Iron Front A3 version: 1.12 in bottom right of main menu but does say Iron Front DLC version: 1.10 and
Iron Front version: 1.15

Everything works fine except for katyusha so Ive obviously made an install error

Ive got ifa3 warmod installed too if that would be the problem