giallustio

Iron Front in Arma 3

If you need any sound effects and such made let me know. I'll be more than happy to help

• Like 1

@chammy 

I'm developing a new expansion project, I've some new weapons that need sounds if you want to help!

• Like 1

If only you didn't have to pay for this mod...

You don't pay for the mod, you buy the games it is based on.

Where do I post requests?

In this instance, I want someone to make a Fieseler Storch.

https://en.wikipedia...Fieseler_Fi_156

Stand in line---> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/iron-front-wish-list-6253769?&trail=15

You'd be lucky if anyone makes anything, i bet someone would make it if you donated, i would gladly donate to anyone who could add more tanks,

and other misc things from my list linked here.

If you need any sound effects and such made let me know. I'll be more than happy to help

Chammy i got a small project for you if your interested, i was donated earlier this year a bunch of sounds for tanks, engines, traverse, alot of stuff heres what I have

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1290590897&postcount=59

if you could get those ingame for IFA3.

@chammy 

I'm developing a new expansion project, I've some new weapons that need sounds if you want to help!

It would be my pleasure. Let me know what you need and I will get to work.

Stand in line---> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/iron-front-wish-list-6253769?&trail=15

You'd be lucky if anyone makes anything, i bet someone would make it if you donated, i would gladly donate to anyone who could add more tanks,

and other misc things from my list linked here.

Chammy i got a small project for you if your interested, i was donated earlier this year a bunch of sounds for tanks, engines, traverse, alot of stuff heres what I have

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1290590897&postcount=59

if you could get those ingame for IFA3.

Heck yeah. Let me take a looks see and I'll get right on it :D

is there any chance of the uniforms mlods being updated? they're missing the face_hub hitpoint and it seems to cause crashing both on clients and servers semi-randomly when the unit is hit

Hey Gunter and Co.

I just wanted to let you Iron Front guys know that I've completed an ambient sounds pack for all 3 playable factions for Iron Front.  These include authentic radio broadcasts, speeches by Hitler, Stalin, and others, and music of the period.  Maybe you guys can get some use out of them.

Here they are in action.  

Link to pack is here:  https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187988-autigergrads-regional-ambient-sounds-pack/

• Like 4

(spoiler--they all died)

zSB2iwr.jpg

hello; i'm new to this and pretty new to Arma3; i have been a member of a wwii tournament community for over a decade; the community has been looking for a new gaming platform

i do have the IFA3 mod working so far and i am impressed; plus i'm grateful for all the hard work and wonderful results achieved by those involved; Gunter of course being very notable;

i'm not sure if this is the place for posting "observations" or not; one could call them "bugs" - that might not be accurate as for all i know they are choices made by the modelers;

nvm on the coax ; I found it when cycling the gunner's weapons

hello; i'm new to this and pretty new to Arma3; i have been a member of a wwii tournament community for over a decade; the community has been looking for a new gaming platform

i do have the IFA3 mod working so far and i am impressed; plus i'm grateful for all the hard work and wonderful results achieved by those involved; Gunter of course being very notable;

i'm not sure if this is the place for posting "observations" or not; one could call them "bugs" - that might not be accurate as for all i know they are choices made by the modelers;

i'll just start with one observation regarding tanks, which is a question really,

why do the tanks not have a coaxial machine gun? 

from what i've worked through so far, all the tank gunner positions have the right mouse button free, which is a natural trigger for a turret coax mg;

i mention this because it's a common feature in other wwii tanking sims and was in fact a critical and very desirable weapon in tank armament;

could they be added into the models?

thank you very much;

I wish for a coaxial too, but I do enjoy when a Tiger tank shoots at my infantryman in a building and blows half the wall off. That's just fucking awesome to see in Arma.

I think I know a bit more now. The IFA3 models come from the IF models and so are based on them. And I found the Coax mgs 

As to bugs, I would note that

the Sherman tank engine sounds are not present when moving

the Sherman road controls seem very sensitive

the Sherman MG sights are not present (I think)

turnouts rotate the screen images

=====================================

the willys jeep sound is excessively loud compared to other motor vehicles

Hi,

I'm trying to play the "For the Motherland" Campaign, and neither allow me to progress past the firing range. The guy standing there tells me to grab the PPSh, and I shoot all the targets, and then nothing happens. The "endmission" cheat worked in ending the mission, but then the game would freeze upon trying to load the tank training mission.

How can I get the campaign running smoothly?

Someone needs to update the missions in the campaign, as im sure the conversion process, updates ect,. broke or dont work aspects of the missions in the campaign.

But your trying to play a campaign that was built in arma2CO.

Dont know yet, I'm working with another coder who will be looking into fixing the tanks issue I posted about here

and possibly some other things, Gaillustio who was working on an IFA3 merge where IFA3 is just setup with @CBA_A3;@IF;@Lib_DLC_1 which he told me he got working, is not working on

the project due to a real life accident he had so i will talk to him or he can post if he is able about the future with him, I will get back to you guys when i have some more news.

I couldn't find the 1.07->1.08 DLC patch anywhere, which made it impossible to patch up to 1.09 and 1.10.  The file was removed from kju's Mega mirror and it's not up on the Google Drive.  Eventually, however, able to get it off of the gameupdates.org torrent.

Just in case anyone is having any trouble and wants to steer clear of torrents (I wanted to avoid them myself, after all), I threw it up on my Dropbox here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58871752/Misc/IronFront_DLC_Arma3_CommunityPatch_1.07-1.08.exe

(I scanned it with Microsoft Security Essentials just for safety, but it's not like I'm in the business of screwing over random internet users. ;-))

Whats wrong with the links in my sig, and the MR, all patches, for IF and DLC are in either place, did you not look there?

The links in the first post to Iron front wiki "about the game and it's features" and "official wiki" seems broke, just starts to download some file.

Regardless this seems like a cool mod and I will try it shortly! Is there a place with more info on included features, besides all the cool assets and new units. (if any) Like AI-changes, medic/wounding systems and stuff like that, just so I know what I can expect and what i should plan on including from elsewhere. I tried looking on forums and stuff but got confused as I'm not sure if some things is only for regular Iron Front or if its in the A3 version.

thanks!

I'm looking for help to upgrade the IF buildings.

Without any support the project will die, the amount of work is just too much

What kind of work is required? I know basic scripting in arma but i know general programming quite well. Or is this more for a modeller? I dont have a great deal of time but i guess every bit helps :)

Ah, too bad. If it is something simple like adding some flags or reimorting to some other format (simple but exausting) then i might be able to help. However if you need something created im not your guy, but feel free to send a PM if you need help with something else!