linuxmaster9

In need of a scripter for a Store system

I am essentially throwing in the towel as far as the gun store and general stores go in A3 Wasteland. After redoing the StoreConfigs and such for the stores in an attempt to fix the store issues, the result is that none of the stores work now. The General stores dont spawn and the gun stores do but you can not buy anything. The buttons dont work.

I have a mind to just remove stores altogether and just have shit spawn on the ground like DayZ.
I found a script based Gun store that someone made but it is a non-functioning store. It is essentially just the shell of a gun store but you can place it on the map and it looks sexy.

gun-store-showcase-v10-1_4.jpg
gun-store-showcase-v10-2_4.jpg
gun-store-showcase-v10-3_4.jpg

All I need someone to do is write a store script for ACE3 Wasteland that will work with this store shell. I am thinking of making it a one-stop-shop for all your shopping needs. There are two levels to the store too.

Feel free to contact me via PM or on TS3

TS3 Servers:

1. 192.223.30.108:9987
  2. ts3.ftsgaming.net

My user name is KRDucky on TS3.

You can also find me on Fractured-Gaming forums under the name KRDucky.

You can find me on Reddit under the name LinuxMaster9.

No, LinuxMaster9 does not mean I am a Linux Master. It is just a name my peers gave me back in Jr high in the late 90s as I was the only person in my school into Linux. This was back in the day when I had a Red Hat Linux book that was bigger than most Phone books found in NYC. The name just kinda stuck with me since I am now a Linux administrator and Network admin/technician.

No info on how to contact you???

Sorry, I would have assumed that PMs would be fine as I check these forums several times a day. Especially since I am active in the DX12 vs Vulkan debate.

i have updated the OP with additional ways to contact me.