jcae2798

[SP/COOP] UNSUNG Rescue Mission

Hi all -

Been a while since I've released a mission and have learned quite a bit since as well.  Also working on some story missions I'll be releasing later in the year.  For now however wanted to share a quick mission i did with the UNSUNG mod map.  What a cool map.

So before anyone gets crazy about the MOD and its era, this is a fictional mission just for fun.  Don't kill me about the way it was designed.

Story:

It's 1985 and a High Value Asset has been held hostage.  We're sending in an Elite team to the rescue.  Follow the path of a river at lower altitudes where the fog will provide some cover.  Follow the info in the briefing/tasks.

Features:

-Visual animations (Credit to author of PLP_Calm script)

-Custom sounds

-Custom NVG effects (Credits to the modder from 'Enhanced Arma Movement')

-Custom load-outs (uses DLC gear, however will change for those who don't own it)

-Menu options for extras (0-0-X)

-Replayability

Requirements:

-EDEN update (What that means is before the 1.56 release, DEV Branch is required)

-CUP Terrains (Sorry think it may be some of the objects i placed during design...)

-UNSUNG MOD (Duh  :) )

-RHS US and RUSSIAN

-Leights OPFOR Pack

SP Version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlezjlqa0gma3b0/RescueHVA.DaKrong.pbo?dl=0

COOP version (Coop 4 players):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2byg4d2rbo0c2p/RescueHVA_COOP.DaKrong.pbo?dl=0

Have fun guys.

• Like 2

Cool. Looking forward to this.

I know how much research you've done since your excellent The Hunt series so I can't imagine how good this is going to be. :)

Congrats on the release.

So Dev Branch is required even if I'm fully up-to-date, correct?

Well since i used the EDEN Editor to create this mission, DEV branch currently today is required.  Once the EDEN update rolls out (hopefully in a month or so?), then it will be playable on stable build. 

So if you happen to switch to DEV branch to play around a bit, feel free to try it out  :)

• Like 1

For some reason when I load it up, there are no player slots, and when I load up the mission in SP I get a memory error? I have it updated to 1.56