Wiki

New merchandise stuff

Hi there!

Now you have a merchandise page (https://store.bistudio.com/category/merchandise)

Do you plan to add more than that later?

Like little figurines (like those we can find in "special", "extended" or whatever they call that of other games)?

Thanks!

I vote for 1:1 mrap replicas... little jealous of that tank they gots

Yeah, or the Ghosthawk or whatever.

Also, in some version, they had a bullet USB.

Maybe this can be added?

Thread moved to BI General. Carry on!

Sign me up! I'm already eyeing the T-shirts. Of course, I'd actually have to leave my keyboard to show one off! :D

• Like 2

Some mugs to show off at work :D

Sign me up! I'm already eyeing the T-shirts. Of course, I'd actually have to leave my keyboard to show one off! :D

Would love a t-shirt with just the Task Force Aegis crest/badge on it.

• Like 1

This, or a hoodie!

Maybe some actual faction patches for those of us who have MOLLE gear? Would love to have a AAF patch on my backpack. Maybe even a "served in Altis conflict" badge >.<

• Like 3

Hi, consider the t-shirts as sort of an early alpha of our merchandise - if they prove to be sucessful, we'll be adding more stuff :) 

• Like 2

Hi, consider the t-shirts as sort of an early alpha of our merchandise - if they prove to be sucessful, we'll be adding more stuff :)

From my experience with merchandise, you'd need a pretty awesome t-shirt to kick off the sales. I'm not saying your shirts aren't splendid, because they really are, but people seem to be much likely to order when there's some small affordable items to throw in with it. Flash drivers, badges, mugs, keychains, dogtags, mouse mats, miniature Edita etc

• Like 1

From my experience with merchandise, you'd need a pretty awesome t-shirt to kick off the sales. I'm not saying your shirts aren't splendid, because they really are, but people seem to be much likely to order when there's some small affordable items to throw in with it. Flash drivers, badges, mugs, keychains, dogtags, mouse mats, miniature Edita etc

miniature Edita - i like the sound of this :)

Ah yeah - that'd be awesome!

Ah yeah - that'd be awesome!

Well it was playing your campaign that gave me the idea-seeing the symbol at the start of missions ;)

How about small models of things that we can't find IRL. A mini Edita (as cool as it would be), is basically just a mini T-72, which i'm pretty sure you can find on the web. What you can't find, is maybe a model Kajman, or MXM, or something Arma 3 Native, one of their own designs.

• Like 1

Lovely idea, but holy cow, the prices are off the scale. 32€ for a single t-shirt? Nah, if it's without shipping it seems a little too expensive. Glad I already got the MANW shirt for free. Let's see how it develops.

• Like 1

Miniature tank and plane models.

+1

models of ArmA 3 vehicles, such as the Ghosthawk or the Kajman, and maybe model of NATO / CSAT /AAF soldier?

WTF!!?
ArmA Fragrance? Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like the ArmA II themed velcro patches. Some ArmA III themed patches would be nice too.

WTF!!?

ArmA Fragrance? Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen today's date ;)

Have you seen today's date ;)

Damn,didn't pay attention lol.

But so what? Kart was also a joke but they eventually released it ^^

I acted as a consultant for the packaging. The video format, timing and overall presentation is structured  the way it is in order to generate word of mouth.  However... I would take a closer look at the Arma 3 website ;)

• Like 1