So after a few more tests, I'm happy to release this mod, although there are still some little errors that will pop up, in terms of the part where you may try to use math commands, everything else should be working as expected.

Documentation has been included in the file, if that does not seem to help feel free to pm me or post on the thread.

Feel free to post any feedback or any changes.

Description and Usage

Adds in a mortar calculator, basically all you got to do is input, the distance, the elevation difference, and select the muzzle velocity and it will return to you the appropriate gun elevation setting as well as how long it will take the shell to land.

There are some parts that have been automated, if you would say, such as the muzzle velocities, depending on what vehicle you have selected only certain fire modes will come up, I may change this to a more "hardcore" variant where you will need to know the muzzle velocities and such.

There is also included some "map tools" which allow anyone carrying the calculator to find the distance, difference in elevation and the direction down to the decimals. This can be disabled by the mission maker/admin any time.

With the addon variant there is an included module to allow for these settings, however this is not required to get the mod started.

This has also been made to be compatible with ace, it will actually add the option in the ACE self interact section, if you're not running ACE it will instead come up as a red action (scroll wheel)

Notes:

Please note that the player will need to carry the mortar calculator in their inventory. classname is Lala_Mortar_Calc.

You may receive errors while typing into the distance and elevation if you decide to use some math commands.

Pictures

2uUsFo9.jpg

ixzMJur.jpg

Changelog

V0.5

-public release

V0.51

-fix: you now need the mortar calculator in your inventory

Download V0.51

Dropbox

Armaholic

• Like 1

Would you be able to add a part for adjustments from last shot?

I know I may sound a bit stupid but what do you mean by that?

I think he means if he fires on target and is told to adjust fire by 50 metres north etc

A nice correction would be: change impact point 150m in 45°

and a screenshot would be nice

Yeah nice work Lala. Bud says hi as well

A nice correction would be: change impact point 150m in 45°

and a screenshot would be nice

Pretty much this,

Being able to plug in a meter adjustment, having a spot for each direction (North/South/East/ West) would be awesome.