Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

That's the very purpose of the topic : whining containment.

Ah yes, and it's doing stellar job :ok:

And you would speak on all players behalf as is 1 can equal 6 can equal 15 can equal 30..players? Exception to a rule. And you would not object if my "rant" netted info today no? You would not jump up and down and say NO take it back. So yeah good luck on the being annoyed.

I'm sorry, what?  :huh:

I apologize if I wasn't clear enough, I spoke on behalf of myself and myself only and replied only to that single post I was quoting. 

Also my overall Annoy-O-Meter is at maximum 0.5 on a scale of 0-10. 

There are those who can cope with the lack of news and there are those who can not. Both parties deal with this in their own way, but I would ask those who feel the need to be vocal about a certain aspect, to do so in a less passive aggressive manner, or at least not in public.

Let's keep a cool head and wait. This is out of our hands :)

Thank you!

This is a hidden message...

• Like 2

Are hastags okay, like

#RoadToApexTooLong

and

#GiveMeApexInfoNAOW

:)

• Like 1

Maio and here I was thinking I would get one of your beautiful replies you always do on passive aggressive, micro aggression and toxic masculinity related to man spreading in the gaming community. Your Avatar reminds me of Milo Yiannopoulos and his Dangerous Apex Tour LOL.

I meant no beef towards CaptainObvious. I just have been labeled very blunt. Thus my apologies as if I tied my shoes in your cucumber patch. Chinese proverb

headshot.jpg

Alwarren

#GiveMeApexInfoNAOW :rolleyes:

NAOW? NAOW? :lol: :wub: :P

I will support this if you start it.

And not to thread hog I was trying to say this...

BIS is fighting against the Dooms and BF and Modern Warfares. I would like this company to grow and make so much money they can spend the next 30 years making better bigger Armas-maybe even buy the name back-Operation Flashpoint. So why not fight it out with them. Wait it’s not that type of game? What less deserving of grand standing and a huge fan base relegated to arm chair failed  army drop outs. PSD vets and wannabe generals? To think that is to assume we are these and that is what Arma means to uninformed people. This community is what it is because it open to everyone.

Basically you guys who are super talented and skilled and gifted make this a game better.

Dear Mr. graemeshute sir, please use the edit button. There's no need for posting three separate posts in a row for ... well, anything ever.

You just make thread notifications ding, sizzle and pop for no reason what so ever. Thanks :)

• Like 2

graemeshute, we're more than 40 days away from Apex, and the can even DELAY it.

graemeshute, we're more than 40 days away from Apex, and the can even DELAY it.

I think they should release it July 30th. Just to have an extra 30 days of bug fixing and development.

I think they should release it July 30th. Just to have an extra 30 days of bug fixing and development.

Same for me. Here is the final countdown :

BHxugws.png

The said that they aim at week  E for 1.60. Week A is exactly 4 weeks after that. We may start getting Dev content shortly after 1.60 release.

Speaking of passive-aggressive, there is no need to pour additional oil into the flames. What's wrong with you people? Someone is unhappy about the lack of news. As am I.

Seriously, this is the point were I will unsubscribe from this thread. It has far outlived its usefulness. It has devolved into either wishlist posting, bitching, or holier-than-thou commentary. Where have the days gone when this was an actual community?

• Like 2

It's a little bit more precise here.

Haha, I just commented what they tweeted today, so the last up-to-date info :)

Which means that today the devs seem to think that they can pull the 1.60 before the end of this month. Nothing more. Maybe tomorrow a big bug appears and delays the whole ordeal :D

I think we should probably not stick to precise dates when they use vague expressions like in a "couple weeks" or "three weeks". But that's IMHO :D

I think we should probably not stick to precise dates when they use vague expressions like in a "couple weeks" or "three weeks". But that's IMHO :D

Or even "we hope" or "app."(roximately?) :D

drive a water-scooter or a Zodiac and put a camera around a palm tree isn't so incredible task

the truth is that Apex is far from finished is still in alpha stage maybe before christmas

the truth is that Apex is far from finished is still in alpha stage maybe before christmas

Ohh... gonna cancel my pre-order now!

drive a water-scooter or a Zodiac and put a camera around a palm tree isn't so incredible task

Do you have proof that Apex is far from finished? 

https://arma3.com/assets/img/post/images/a3_apex_roadmap.png

As you can see on their Roadmap apex is being worked on from mid-2014 and till now. Probably in 2014 development slowly started and till now where they probably have more guys working on it.But  you can not say without proof that it is not finished.

Speaking of passive-aggressive, there is no need to pour additional oil into the flames. What's wrong with you people? Someone is unhappy about the lack of news. As am I.

Seriously, this is the point were I will unsubscribe from this thread. It has far outlived its usefulness. It has devolved into either wishlist posting, bitching, or holier-than-thou commentary. Where have the days gone when this was an actual community?

Hhaha, i completely agree. I was simply pulling legs. I feel like the thread could be pretty much closed at this point, given we hve allt he information of when we will recieve the full effect of information, which is at E3, and via. the Diary, in just under month.

Personally I expect news after this next Dev Diary. I know most of you are pessimists as am I (most of the time). However, I believe Apex will become a great expansion. News is coming (soon I hope) and I'd like this thread open so I can see everyone's ideas on it, so let's all sit down on the top floor of the Ghost Hotel and eat some delicious fudge cake while we wait, I'm buying boys!

chocolate__fudge_1.jpg

• Like 2

If it makes anyone feel better I just bought Apex and redeemed through steam.

Now to get back to playing until release  ;)

• Like 2

If it makes anyone feel better I just bought Apex and redeemed through steam.

Now to get back to playing until release  ;)

You have chosen wisely.

• Like 1

I mean, I can't wait till I get the oppurtunity to recreate this moment from Tropic Thunder:

VnyXUjhUOaclG.gif

• Like 2

Do you have proof that Apex is far from finished? 

https://arma3.com/assets/img/post/images/a3_apex_roadmap.png

As you can see on their Roadmap apex is being worked on from mid-2014 and till now. Probably in 2014 development slowly started and till now where they probably have more guys working on it.But  you can not say without proof that it is not finished.

So Apex is more than a year in production. Either the team was small or they're gonna bring lot's of new stuff. So Devs are silent because they are waiting for a E3? or what?

Of course they're waiting for E3. And we will get a Dev Diary before that. There is not proof the Apex is "far from finished", as devs recently said that Tanoa and Coop campaign are being tested, and that content was being animated even before that.