Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

Can someone answer me this question. What abilities does the special purpose suite have and or what makes it special?

Hides your thermal signature, might have some level of ballistic protection but I'm not sure.

• Like 1

I'm considering buying Apex... but want to make sure, if there are any discount offers on it's way soon?

The price atm is 29,99€ in Steam Store - a fair price... but you never know about those sudden special offers....:)

It only came out fairly recently chief. Considering BIS is yet to release their upcoming roadmap and the files are still in EBO, I doubt the chances of an APEX sale anytime soon.

There have been Christmas sales in the past.....  I would wait for a fairer price, especially if you enjoy SP gameplay.

I'm considering buying Apex... but want to make sure, if there are any discount offers on it's way soon?

The price atm is 29,99€ in Steam Store - a fair price... but you never know about those sudden special offers.... :)

Many of the big steam sales are very predictable, such as halloween: whenisthenextsteamsale.com

I'm not sure what to do, I love Tanoa as a map, but I have a server and the vehicles keep blowing up. Is there someone I can talk too. Its a Exile Mod, but I remember When I had a Altis Epoch People would get in a chopper and it would blow up. I hope I'm not posting in wrong place, If so please direct me to correct place. Thank you a head of time. PS I hope this can be fixed, I love this game. I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I'm not sure what to do, I love Tanoa as a map, but I have a server and the vehicles keep blowing up. Is there someone I can talk too. Its a Exile Mod, but I remember When I had a Altis Epoch People would get in a chopper and it would blow up. I hope I'm not posting in wrong place, If so please direct me to correct place. Thank you a head of time. PS I hope this can be fixed, I love this game. I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong.

You can forward your problem to the mission creator or post in the mission thread.

Can you give me a link, can't figure out how to post something new. Can post on someone else but not make new post confused.