Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

For those of us that bought the more expensive  Developer copy of Arma3 in the beginning which was supposed to automatically included all dlc and official addons, why are we being asked to now pay for Apex ?

AFAIK, the supporter edition (the most expansive one) has Apex included and you don't have to pay again for it.

Guest ti0n3r

Because you are not a special little fairy?

• Like 1

For those of us that bought the more expensive  Developer copy of Arma3 in the beginning which was supposed to automatically included all dlc and official addons, why are we being asked to now pay for Apex ?

If you downloaded it via GameUpdater, that doesn't work. I installed a stable copy with GameUpdater and switched my usual install to dev branch, then you get APEX

• Like 1

An OFP remake would be so cool! 

With a map with the three islands and all the Arma 3 features  :wub:

Confirmed RHS is making OFP V2...well you technically have the gear somewhat

I'm wondering why no Auto pistols showed up in Apex. I mean, even the Syndikat, for a faction based around the black market, i would've expected them to get their hands on a G-18 or something like that. Something that screams Black Market.

I'm wondering why no Auto pistols showed up in Apex. I mean, even the Syndikat, for a faction based around the black market, i would've expected them to get their hands on a G-18 or something like that. Something that screams Black Market.

Why would they use auto pistols when they can get a actual smgs - like any uzi , vz61 , mac-10/11 , mp5 , tec9 , mp40 etc
  • Like 1

Why would they use auto pistols when they can get a actual smgs - like any uzi , vz61 , mac-10/11 , mp5 , tec9 , mp40 etc

Although I'd imagine that the majority of these could be used one-handed for gameplay purposes, the point stands that the in-universe utility of full-auto-capable pistols would be marginal for forces already able to acquire AKs (with and without UGLs in the AK-12's case), M249s-as-LIM-85s, and RPGs...

The issue as you know the PDW's are main weapons. We also cant carry a main weapon and a side chick. Thus we stuck with kinda vanilla under powered pistols that lack attachments and damage.

• Like 2

I was wondering why the XM-25 was cut. It would have really added some ability to send grenades very far downrange past the Maxed 400 Meters of the standard 40mm grenades.

And VBS/ Bohemia Interactive Simulations had it working

SITREP 162 is out!

Playable scenarios content to be released soon!

In january I received an email saying that Apex was free for the Special Edition owners, and that it would be automatically added to the account.

Which account we are talking about ? BI Store or Steam ?

I have not used the Special Edition cd key in Steam because I already own the game.

Have they stated what playable content will launch with Apex?

I don't mean assets and islands to play content with. I mean playable content out of the box. I am only aware of Apex Protocol, a main campaign for Apex.

Have they said anything on Showcases/Missions in addition to that?

"Showcase End Game, End Game Moddergat, End Game Balavu, Master Tanoa Zeus and of course the "Apex Protocol" co-op campaign"

Just wonder when it will it devbranch.

I'm pretty shore that they Bohemia is releasing the campaign to dev branch this week.

Just wonder when it will it devbranch.

Thursday most likely.

Do you think we'll see (maybe as an easter egg or something) some characters we met in East Wind?

• Like 1

Do you think we'll see (maybe as an easter egg or something) some characters we met in East Wind?

Miller, it would seem, as he's in the editor in CTRG jungle gear.

• Like 1

Can Miller just die off...badly and not like always be the main protagonist. Rambo 5 - Miller's revenge. Rocky 8 Miller on the Ropes. Transporter: It's Miller Time. The Fast and the Furious: Milli-second

Can Miller just die off...badly and not like always be the main protagonist. Rambo 5 - Miller's revenge. Rocky 8 Miller on the Ropes. Transporter: It's Miller Time. The Fast and the Furious: Milli-second

Lol, yeah.

Hoping the campaign gives me the opportunity to shoot him myself. But if he goes and dies, that'd be enough. Lt James was okay before he was KIA, but Miller...that dude is a prickle-bush in the face.

Isn't Miller, next to Reynolds from ArmA II PMC/ToH, the only other living 'antagonist' between games?

Thursday most likely.

Guess you guessed wrong, unless you meant next week. :>

Miller was a Russian Spy for the covert Death Squad -The Putins