Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

Lack of vehicles? There are plenty of brand new vehicles. If there's a lack of anything it's new uniforms and gear (infantry units). There isn't going to be any SURPRISE RELEASE!!!!!11 of new vehicle variants. Personally I'd be annoyed that they used resources on that instead of new uniforms.

• Like 3

And anyway, it's better to have something unexpected than not having something expected. You know, "no overpromise"...

Guys Bipods and Drones are like so old especially for Syndikat

Hmmm... You know what, now that i think about it, it is kinda the ugliest our of the Stealth A-10, Taru, and Huron.

They're helicopters, their supposed to be ugly thats how the ground pushes them away so they can fly  :P

The day everybody like the same things, work will be way easier for artists :P

Thats easy, just remake the same real vehicles over and over again.

Will it be possible to add own textures to vests and helmets etc? (like on uniforms and vehicles)

Will it be possible to add own textures to vests and helmets etc? (like on uniforms and vehicles)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/169359-tools-development-branch-discussion/?p=3043981

That is basically a maybeâ„¢ soonâ„¢. ;)

What you can do already though is re-colouring the CTRG thermal-proof uniforms. They use the same texture layout as the other BLUFOR uniforms. (At least as of now, on DevBranch.)

I do like that retex of yours pete :)

The viper harness and stealth helmet are likely going to become fast favorites, probably the same with the CSAT uniform since one could actually pass it off as a plausible contemporary uniform.

Hope somebody will create some lighter weight versions of the opfor uniforms. To me that is a real missed change for the Apex expansion. Like the camo, but it should be a less heavy version for the hot and wet climate of Tanoa.

• Like 1

Is there any ETA for the campaign to hit Dev Branch?

Is there any ETA for the campaign to hit Dev Branch?

i doubt it will happen on the dev branch

i doubt it will happen on the dev branch

Why not?

For East Wind, they added it on Dev for every episode.

Well, the release is in twenty days. If they want to have some proper feedback in advance, I'd expect them to drop it on DevBranch at least a week before.

Well, the release is in twenty days. If they want to have some proper feedback in advance, I'd expect them to drop it on DevBranch at least a week before.

Well BI has released all A3 playable content (A3 SP chapters, DLC showcases, etc.) in the dev branch days or even a couple weeks before the release, so I guess we can expect the same.

Yup, that's the point. I'm eagerly watching the DevBranch change log every day. :)

Yeah, except hosted co-op is unplayable on dev branch right now because of recurring bug, so if they want co-op feedback from the campaign they'll have to fix that first.

No SITREP today? :(

Tomorrow will be 15th Flashpoint release anniversary and Cold War Assault got an update today, maybe they'll release something about it tomorrow.

• Like 1

No SITREP today? :(

Lol you have a special relation to SITREP's :D

See, it's out now :)

--ninja'ed :ph34r:

Tomorrow will be 15th Flashpoint release anniversary and Cold War Assault got an update today, maybe they'll release something about it tomorrow.

# waiting on the remake. Now there is something I would pay top dollar for...

• Like 2

I assume...but maybe its too soon to ask. Non of the Marksmen DLC weapons will be upgraded texture wise to work on Tanoa?

# waiting on the remake. Now there is something I would pay top dollar for...

An OFP remake would be so cool! 

With a map with the three islands and all the Arma 3 features  :wub: