Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

words are nothing - important numbers

the value of the goods separately - 13656 руб

you pay - 19999 руб

Not a problem with € so it's some specific currency problem.

So now we know pretty much all of the content that's coming with APEX do we want to start speculations on the CO-OP campaign?

Apex steam page says that expansion will bring 13 new weapons, we've only seen 12 in leaked config, so one still remains unknown. In DEV Diary they've said something about "uniforms and weapons for coop campaign", I think that this 13th weapon is one of them.

Apex steam page says that expansion will bring 13 new weapons, we've only seen 12 in leaked config, so one still remains unknown. In DEV Diary they've said something about "uniforms and weapons for coop campaign", I think that this 13th weapon is one of them.

I see all of em here:

d0Nba0t.png

COOP Campaign speculations anyone?

• Like 1

I see all of em here:

COOP Campaign speculations anyone?

I don't think the AK-12 with the GL counts as the 13th weapon. There is indeed one weapon they haven't shown us yet.

• Like 1

GL versions don't count as new weapons, here's how I count them:http://i.imgur.com/aICvB5u.png

If I was counting GL versions there would be 15 weapons on that table in total however I may have mis counted one of the weapons, yes there very well maybe a weapon BI has not shown us yet.

Hope the content showed isn't all the stuff they made in these years.

I liked the vehicles showed,the VTOL aircraft,new vehicles and that chopper drone were awesome,not to mention the terrain.

Things that I didn't liked were no new faction only some bunch of guerrillas that were no different from any other guerrilla group like FIA,some retextured NATO&CSAT units that you could find on any A3 mod site,civ faction not expanded at all apart from an airplane and some jeep.

So if what was showed was 80-90% of APEX content I already regret pre-order this one.Like I said the new units look very good,but I hope they kept a few surprises for release.

• Like 1

I don't think the AK-12 with the GL counts as the 13th weapon. There is indeed one weapon they haven't shown us yet.

YeahI I guess we found the weapon at some point in the campaign. (as a BFG prototype) ;)  B)

The SPAR-16S (HK416 with drum) isn't there. That's the 13th weapon.

• Like 1

The SPAR-16S (HK416 with drum) isn't there. That's the 13th weapon.

Eh, can't that just be counted as a variation of the SPAR-16? They even show the SPAR-16S being fired by a CTRG dude in the dev diary, even though they said they didn't want to reveal the suprise weapons yet. The CAR-95 variant with drum magazine they talk about in the dev diary isn't on the table either, but I doubt that that's (one of) the suprise weapon(s), because they mention it in the dev diary.

• Like 1

Looks like blackelements vest has made it into arma 3, hopefully we will see their bergans as well :)[/url]

Well, I can tell you that in the stringtables there are different Bergen backpacks  ;) 

BTW for all of those that want all the new content, just check here, you have renders and everything:

https://arma3.com/apex

Weapons:

1. AKS-74U

2. AKM

3. AK-12

4. LIM-85 (Minimi)

5. RPG-7

6. PM Pistol

7. SPAR-16, SPAR-16 GL (HK416) and SPAR-16S (kind of M27)

8. CAR-95 (QBZ-95, Assault Rifle)

9. CAR-95-1 (QBZ-95 LSW, LMG)

10. Type 115

11. CMR-76

12. SPAR-17 (HK417)

13. Protector SMG (MP5 PDW)

• Like 2

Well congrats on filling 100+ pages with your nonsensical ramblings and/or kiddie temper tantrums... you are all big boys/girls 

I have two things I feel the need to share with you:

1. The first post will be updated once we have a final list from BI

2. Please oh please add an alternative to the default CSAT Army Uniform. I have nothing against the current design, but I would love a lower tech counterpart. Thanks :)

• Like 7

If you look at the Arma 3 site Apex page (https://arma3.com/apex), you can count 12  weapons, with the gl and drum variants as just a variant and not seen as a different weapon. So there is one weapon they haven't showed yet.

Edit: mistyronin was faster  :angry: 

• Like 1

1. The first post will be updated once we have a final list from BI

2. Please oh please add an alternative to the default CSAT Army Uniform. I have nothing against the current design, but I would love lower tech counterpart. Thanks :)

1. I ninjed you, but I think you can add them already, as they are in the official website (hence official list).  :ph34r: 

2. +1,000,000 I hope BI hears you.

• Like 1

Guys, do you have the same problem as I do? I have downloaded dev-branch and I cannot change video settings. My normal view range settings for Stable are 6000/3000/200, here I have 6000/200/200 or sometimes 6000/366/200 and it looks like rendering distance for objects is locked! Is it just me?

Tanoa does not look epic with object rendering distance set to 200 :/

Out of curiosity have you seen any animals in Tanoa (besides birds and butterflies)?

I mean in Altis & Stratis we have snakes and rabbits.

If not, speculation: What animal would you think BI will add in the map?

I don't know how I remembered this :D Almost two years ago

Wow, good find. My guess is that they will add it at least to all of the Apex vehicles, but I am not sure about the base game and Heli DLC vehicles. 

2. Please oh please add an alternative to the default CSAT Army Uniform. I have nothing against the current design, but I would love a lower tech counterpart. Thanks :)

Well you cutting it close. What exactly are we talking here. Different look uniform perhaps no ballistic weave and upperback section. Different helmet?

CSAT_X.jpg

I'd like to point out the different shape with the Viper uniforms/helmets. Probably OPFOR thermal gear.

I wonder how we'll be able to use the AC-X.

Either we'll have to set his WP ourselves, or there will be a script to make it circle over an area.

still hoping the secret weapon is an F88 Austyr. It would feel so wrong to be in Oceania without the standard issue of the largest local military force.

still hoping the secret weapon is an F88 Austyr. It would feel so wrong to be in Oceania without the standard issue of the largest local military force.

Not really, as far as we know the Australian Military is not involved with the operations going down on Tanoa. If the weapon was added who would use it? there would be no purpose for it. Anyway we have already found the new weapon, it is an lmg version of the QBZ.