Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

+1

It also makes the games cheaper to the clients. Heck, just Tanoa is already worth the price of APEX.

Mate I would pay for the APEX expansion even if it only included Tanoa, it is well worth it.

-EDIT: Do you guys see what's about to happen? We are about to reach the 100th page on the APEX News and Speculations forum thread!

• Like 2

Well that would depend they put some extra time into the swag new csat pilot uniform and helmet.

Wait what?

Wait what?

I am also curious, I wasn't aware of any new uniforms?

Bohemia Interactive Bundle

YUbpVqZ.png

:blink:

Not sure if you have noticed dimon but the majority of us don't speak Russian I don't think, mind translating?

-EDIT: Should we give Maio the honour of posting the first 100th page post?

• Like 1

Wait, what? BI didn't even bothered to make a bunch of new weapons and simply copy-pasted them from another game or retextured default ones?

Now I'm really starting to regret my decision to buy Apex.

DayZ is a game from BI dude.....

Who cares if the old weapons are from DayZ, they're nicely detailed. If BI already has good models for a game they're making, why can't they use those models for other games too?

Honestly I'm really liking all the new vehicles, uniforms, weapons and gear that they've shown us so far. The quality of all the models is great as well. 

• Like 1

DayZ is a game from BI dude.....

Who cares if the old weapons are from DayZ, they're nicely detailed. If BI already has good models for a game they're making, why can't they use those models for other games too?

Seems like Maio was too slow late.

It also makes the games cheaper to the clients.

I don't see how. $30 is kinda okay price for a DLC that consists from a bunch of hastily ported or reskinned weapons and a (hopefully) decent map.

Not sure if you have noticed dimon but the majority of us don't speak Russian I don't think, mind translating?

Well, apparently 19999 rubles equals to $300. One would expect a really good DLC for that sort of price. ;)

words are nothing - important numbers

the value of the goods separately - 13656 руб

you pay - 19999 руб

Yeah lets.. Nutz thought this was gonna steal the 100. If Maio wants it he better ban me from thread. :D Maio?? Maioooo come out from under the rock or ladies toilet.

Let us put this into perspective:

Heli DLC release price - $15.99 (correct me if I'm wrong), what did this include? Advanced flight model, sling loading, firing from vehicles, two new helicopters, some playable content, props, and two extra variants for existing helicopters.

Marskman DLC release price - $15.99 (again, correct me), and this added bipods/weapon resting, new sounds, seven new weapons, some new optics, some new vests, improved recoil, ghillie suits, editor props, and some playable content including end game.

Apex expansion release price - $34.99 (assuming sale ends before release date). Apex adds 6 new factions, 13 new base weapons, 10 new base vehicles, countless new gear, everything from Nexus to now including the 3D editor, a COOP campaign, Tanoa, some playable content, props, new voice protocols, countless engine improvements, visual update, retextures of old content for use on Tanoa, vehicle-in-vehicle transport, and that's just part of it.

• Like 2

a bunch of hastily ported or reskinned weapons and a (hopefully) decent map.

That isn't even all this expansion is......

And I don't know if you've looked at Tanoa in dev branch but it's not just a 'decent' map. It's probably the best terrain they've ever made.

• Like 2

I don't see how. $30 is kinda okay price for a DLC that consists from a bunch of hastily ported or reskinned weapons and a (hopefully) decent map.

I see what you are trying to do here, you are trying to make it seem like they are doing a quick once over with the porting and done etc etc. Hastily? Probably not they would probably spend quite a bit of time on the weapons whether it is ported or not, I would expect no less from BI at this point considering the lack of (don't kill me for this) content within the expansion. One thing to note by the way, this is not a DLC but an expansion believe me there is a difference. 

That isn't even all this expansion is......

Yeah but a significant part of this expansion is, however, indeed a bunch of hastily ported or reskinned weapons. To make it clear, I'm glad to see those weapons just like any of you here but I'm somewhat disappointed that we had to pay a full price for them. <_<

I do not know, but this expansion reminds me avatar/Crysis universe, and predator, in some elements and obviously the terrain. Thanks BI, the possibilities are endless, and fun assured.

ss_05531cda09f9113d5a3afbbc88b0b69447557ss_9a2fb7fef546afa4b83248477d4e66724708e

ss_c26d50558f26234ddbb942fbc0730da935ca2

• Like 1

I do not know, you but this expansion reminds me avatar/Crysis universe, and predator, in some elements and obviously the terrain. Thanks BI, the possibilities are endless, and fun assured.

It does indeed remind me a lot of avatar, the terrain within avatar and of course the vehicles within avatar.

Is it just me, or does the CSAT VTOL look like the Avengers/SHIELD aircrafts?

• Like 3

Is it just me, or does the CSAT VTOL look like the Avengers/SHIELD aircrafts?

You mean this one?

vlcsnap-1029680.jpg

• Like 1

BTW, do you think we'll have some artworks with Apex, like the ones (steam cards) we had for ArmA 3?
It would be great!

BTW, do you think we'll have some artworks with Apex, like the ones (steam cards) we had for ArmA 3?

It would be great!

Most likely, I don't remember any being released for the Marksmen and Helicopter DLCS though.

Untitled.png

equipment_01.jpg

Looks like blackelements vest has made it into arma 3, hopefully we will see their bergans as well :)

http://blackelement.net/portfolios.html

Completely forgot about those guys, I remember Black Element studios being mentioned a while ago in this thread.

-EDIT: #DrumMagsInA3!

Completely forgot about those guys, I remember Black Element studios being mentioned a while ago in this thread.

They've been doing work for both Dayz and arma 3 it seems, lots of tanoa stuff is included in their portfolio. You can also find some Heli dlc stuff as well.