Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

What the fuck where's the UAZ?

Can't wait for everything to be unlocked in dev branch :D

If you mean the offroad we saw earlier, it's right there buddy. But not a uaz, it's US made.

Hehe, Robert you couldn't resist to make a new Avatar   :D  By reading posts here, it looks like lot's of new stuff, me like it. Well guys and gals, if you have acces to dev of Apex, don't be shy and give us some screenshots of Apex stuff.

A page or two back was all the props, as well as the map. If the main airport are the same size, tanoa should have roughly the same playable area as altis, but make better use of the grid space from border to border.

And I meant a real UAZ. It's a running joke that every BIS game up to arma 3 has a UAZ. Nobody else was reviving this long-dead joke, so I did. But GERDDERMIT I WANT TO PLAY WITH THE MANDIBLE!!!

That is such great news! Thank you for clearing that up!

In that case, you might also like that there is a local law enforcement group.

Dev branch hotfixes incoming. Steam DLC not unlocked yet

Hehe, Robert you couldn't resist to make a new Avatar   :D  By reading posts here, it looks like lot's of new stuff, me like it. Well guys and gals, if you have access to dev of Apex, don't be shy and give us some screenshots of Apex stuff. 

Looks like tomorrow we can expect the fix for that access problem.

Haha, as soon as I saw that piece of artwork I saw my opportunity to finally put an avatar on my profile, I have now put this avatar on both my steam profile and youtube channel aswell.

Awesome stuff.The vehicle inside vehicle feature sounds perfect.And CTRG is a faction now?Not a part of NATO anymore it seems.It gets really interesting...

Anyone else upset that there are still no shotguns in ArmA 3 even with Apex?

"Local tribes claim that huge reptilian creatures can be encountered at the foot of the volcano."

Sangheili confirmed!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Awesome stuff.The vehicle inside vehicle feature sounds perfect.And CTRG is a faction now?Not a part of NATO anymore it seems.It gets really interesting...

Well it's really interesting to be honest, it seems in the Armaverse tensions between Britain and the U.S are rising, this is because the U.S refused to continue to help Britain and surrounding countries recover from their economy drop. I am thinking the British are going to draw the line against the U.S.

So this is how NATO dies, with the special relationship going down the drain...

So this is how NATO dies, with the special relationship going down the drain...

Haha it seems so.

Loading screens...
During the hottest summers, there are many occurrences of native men missing in the jungle.
Local tribes claim that huge reptilian creatures can be encountered at the foot of the volcano.

Predator confirmed

It is absolutely killing me waiting for steam to get their shit together... 

vsisyz.jpg

ahahahahahahahahahahaha thats great. Liking the fact there's multiple concrete airports, makes CTI and AAS more interesting

ahahahahahahahahahahaha thats great. Liking the fact there's multiple concrete airports, makes CTI and AAS more interesting

That middle airport looks like a military airbase if I am not mistaken.

Now we just need teh gunz. I can't wait to see BIS' take on arma 3 ARs and AKs

Dunno about you guys but first thing I'm doing is getting in a Fennek and just driving around the whole main island. Then the first thing with weapons is to get the SPAR-16 and enjoy how none of the vanilla optics are zeroed for 5.56

big thanks to PuFu for showing us stuff while the peasants wait to get access

Holy crap someone actually found the real Tanoa counterpart:

cks4y-iwgaqxba3.jpgla3kr0v.jpg

What's really great to know is that Arma expands not only in the "muh AKs and M-16s" direction but doesn't abandon the futuristic theme either.

• Like 1

What's really great to know is that Arma expands not only in the "muh AKs and M-16s" direction but doesn't abandon the futuristic theme either.

SPAR-16 (lol), AK-12, and of course the fact that CSAT is going to look even more ridiculous. I wonder how they'll write their way around china's immanent crash to come back more spaceman-ey than anyone else. That should be enough to make up for them being redfor for them to not ban it 2013 JOKES LOL.

I wonder if the AKM is gonna have rails...

SPAR 16 and 17? Am I actually getting my long awaited SCAR variants? Hell yes!

And China manages to invent anti-thermal uniforms...how the hell did they...never mind. I'll just have to step up my game.

SPAR 16 and 17? Am I actually getting my long awaited SCAR variants? Hell yes!

And China manages to invent anti-thermal uniforms...how the hell did they...never mind. I'll just have to step up my game.

SPAR-16/17 is the HK416/17, actually.

• Like 1