Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

I can only hope that's place holder. If I catch Altis FIA on Tanoa, it'd be proving the copy pasta has returned. I'm not too too upset about the Retexture of the CTRG uniform, BUT, I really hope they at least properly retouched it, because the Knee Pads on the darn thing are simply a flat texture, and it looks awful.

Side note, Pointing Feature Confirmed!

Why would Altis FIA be on an island chain in the Pacific Ocean :) ?

The solider in the CTRG uniform is pointing at a boat, while looking at us the communi... uhm... player. Here is a excerpt of what he may be saying:

"Player character, look over there! Our ride's here!!!"

"Check my 11 o'clock! We have incoming CSAT"

"Yeah, so once you reach the harbor, start heading West on the coastal road and you should find a Red Burger. I swear I saw one yesterday..." 

"FMFFFHhFMFm... for fucks sake I can speak with this face-plate on. I said that one day I would love to buy myself a RHIB just like the one I am pointing at" 

"Underdeveloped Player Character! Never take your eyes off the enemy unless you are about to be shot while pointing your finger at said enemy in order to crack up the drama to 11"

"ENEMY , BOAT, 11 O'CLOCK!"

Long story short, anybody could be on that boat, so let's not judge the expansion based on a piece of cover artwork :)

• Like 4

One bit of teaser artwork isn't conclusive evidence that we're only getting Brits on BLUFOR. I'd wait for tomorrow's (or rather today down under here  :P) SITREP before jumping to conclusions.

One bit of teaser artwork isn't conclusive evidence that we're only getting Brits on BLUFOR. I'd wait for tomorrow's (or rather today down under here  :P) SITREP before jumping to conclusions.

I'd bet a bean, that tomorrow's SITREP is not gonna say anything about it. I'm afraid it's gonna be a big announcement for next week PC Gaming Event.

There is that too.

Damn it misty, stop sinking my hopes for a SITREP with info!  :(

The solider in the CTRG uniform is pointing at a boat, while looking at us the communi... uhm... player. Here is a excerpt of what he may be saying:

"Look, more stuff for speculations!" :)

Via Twitter, they said more Intel this week, and then stated release date during the PCGamer show. So I would half be wishful for thinking the Diary or some kind of reveal comes tomorrow, or at least minor info on the Expansion, before the show later this month. But perhaps the whole purpose of the show is the final Hype piece, so on the contrary, Bi have us fully bambo---- Oh!!!!

Man down! Don't go, argh, don't go... Over to... Dev Branch discus----

*falls over*

• Like 1

TANOA JUST GOT ADDED

DATA

• Added: Tanoa terrain*
  • Added: More than 600 terrain structures*
  • Added: More than 200 signs, 25 rocks and 100 trees, bushes and clutters*
  • Added: 50 miscellaneous props
  • Added: Positional ambient sounds for Tanoa
  • Added: Tanoa world scene music track
  • Like 1

Tweaked: Turrets on airplanes are now more properly supported

Ground work for Funships Confirmed! (Gunships, I mean... XD)

TANOA JUST GOT ADDED

Where?

• Like 1

Where?

Dev branch, apparently... It only offers me a button to purchase APEX though, and I already should have it. Geez, that's modern torture -_-

Confirmed???

Seriously???

Yup, confirmed, but the game doesn't detect that you own the expansion.

We still have an overview of the map as a consolation.

Shit!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

And so, how does it look like???

PICS PLEASE!!!!

Tanoa is out!!!

Also damn it! Files are EBOs! I wanted to look through the localization! :(

No news for 6 months and BAM!

Artwork + Tanoa today!

*heart attack*

Cant be...Tanoa is 1 Gig? Busy downloading it now.

Anyway thank Petr. The harassment..I mean soothing earnest requests must have helped. (We are sorry we are impatient...but we want new explodes and merica things).

But thanks Petr. I hope the cake will be huge. But more so Petr I hope all the guys behind the scenes get a big up. Especially that very quiet dude who never tweets David Zapatel. And also thank Maio for starting this thread which went to the dark side of the moon...and now has come back. It went full retard.

2uJx7CO.pngCan't find the music and stuff, oddly enough. This was all I could find.

• Like 2

Was so hyped.... now i'm just tired... goodnight.... nice try though omfgrofllollmaolmfao