Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

How about Tanoa turns out to be a DLC with Jurassic Park settings :D
And you are ION guard who has to save people and escape from the island 

have something else than US as BLUFOR, but it's very unlikely to happen in Arma 3, based on its scenario.

Well, there are various nations in South and East Asia that all have stakes in the Pacific. So it's very possible we could see some other form of blufor besides US, but what we do know at current is that the US is for sure going to play a role, via. Arma 3 Campaign.

Which countries will be involved in your opinion?

I think we might be looking at Australians for BLUFOR, maybe in a special forces capacity, replacing the CTRG. Pure speculation, of course! :D

• Like 2

I hope they will add this music to the soundtrack of the game :D

(Didn't I already said that?)

I hope they will add

to the soundtrack of the game :D

Yeah! I reckon they might :)

I hope they will add

to the soundtrack of the game :D
Only if it includes the woman saying "Eau de Combat" :D

On a serious note... In the latest stream countdown, there was some tropicalish variant of the Arma theme.

Only if it includes the woman saying "Eau de Combat" :D

On a serious note... In the latest stream countdown, there was some tropicalish variant of the Arma theme.

stream countdown? Or are you referring to the mil-sim one not too long ago.

stream countdown? Or are you referring to the mil-sim one not too long ago.

Yup, you can still find it in the A3 official twitch, in Youtube they removed that part.

You just have to check the countdown part of the stream, at the very beginning.

It was like if the Arma / OFP theme met Vietnam...

Video is still being edited. But its apparently cool. June I guess? We under Operation Hush Hush...by the time it does drop we would have moved onto Battlefield 1.

Arma 3 â€@Arma3official 1h1 hour ago

@graemeguerrilla We're not sure, as soon as it's ready, but it's still being edited - and it's turning into a cool video!

Its called ''Tactics''

That song is a unused one from Survive I believe. Its been around for sometime now, but hasn't been used in any official scenario and isn't available in the editor. It was used however in the Scanning the horizon video.

mitrail Are you saying or lets just say are they saying that they will miss June? Based on what they said Apex content is slated for 1.62. Is that Development 1.62 or stable 1.62? Because if we looking at stable. I would say a month for each major update with teething issues post release. That falls well outside acknowledged June date.

Nope.

--EDIT :

cbXGsdx.png

If 1.60 is still scheduled for week D (between June 6th and June 10th), and as they will be at E3 on June 13th, things will get serious this day (June 13th). We WILL have informations at this time. The won't go at E3 with nothing to say. Aside of it, they didn't seem to follow the "one month between updates" for 1.60 (if 1.60 is still scheduled for week D). So they wouldn't mind don't following it for 1.62, they can release it faster.

Paraguay, Chechnya and Mongolia... ohhh we moved on?.... then i say June, July or August.

• Like 1

I hope it will be released after june 20th.

Shit, I'm back waiting. Again. Or still actually.

No news? Nothing juicy on the bloody Apex?

Wish BI had some knowledge about how marketing works...

• Like 1

Some news about apex. Devs are working balls to the wall flat out on it. So much so they haven't been able to give out updates.

• Like 6

I moved to Altis many years ago...Once I realized no females existed I left the island until some showed up....they never did. I'm gonna wait to see if any females live in Tanoa before I make any travel plans.

I love designing missions but arma 3 seriously impairs my creative ability. I hate that I would have to base my story line around the lack of an entire gender. At the moment it just doesn't work for me.

• Like 2

Shit, I'm back waiting. Again. Or still actually.

No news? Nothing juicy on the bloody Apex?

Wish BI had some knowledge about how marketing works...

They are working on a Developer-Diary Video. ETA... only the old gods know.

• Like 3

Chairman Maio

They waiting for E3 I guess.

sgt_hawkins

With the big push by SJW's and third wave feminism. And the current need for inter sexed bathrooms. Consider maybe the Altis/ Stratis inhabitants are non gender specific. As in maybe they are women locked in a man's body. So make your missions. Just pretend they women.

Here is something that may interest you. WIP of Women imported into Arma 3

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190907-max-women-wip/

They waiting for E3 I guess.

BI told you yesterday that they were finishing the edition of the video, and that they would release it as soon as it's done. I see no reason why would they lie about it. 

Besides that the average BI dev diary length is 6 min, hence too long for a PC Gaming Show presentation. Last year BI's entire part in the show lasted about 5 min, all talking included. 

• Like 1

I think that they will release it as soon as it's ready. For E3, they're more likely to show trailers or punchy announcements, such as "in dev now".

BI told you yesterday that they were finishing the edition of the video, and that they would release it as soon as it's done. I see no reason why would they lie about it. 

Besides that the average BI dev diary length is 6 min, hence too long for a PC Gaming Show presentation. Last year BI's entire part in the show lasted about 5 min, all talking included. 

I think maybe the Dev diary will come after E3. This is what I meant. I get a feeling its tied to that-as in no news before E3. Then after that we will get the video. Much like the Tanoa reveal video at the last PC gaming show.

They should do another non-visual tease. But this time, it should be a looping video of the dark mountain side with the sound of LSV's racing about and firing their guns.