Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

Sources :

1.60 "we HOPE to release"

Apex intels, however I would take carefully this "couple" as "two". It's maybe just a phrase. These intels can be the Dev Diary.

In case people somehow haven't seen this from @arma3official: "Weekly Photo #44! Designers about to start their focus-test of the #Arma3Apex co-op campaign."

No major reveals though, the only stuff I saw on the monitors was seemingly dense foliage (contrasting with grass and a dirt road) and the Eden GUI.

-Snip-

Also that foliage is gonna create some interesting CAS runs...

I can't wait to play in a very dense rainforest. I'm expecting a lot of bullets coming from it.

Fixed that for you.

Yeah the Anita SJW Gamergate clan may say see guy gamers harass women developers/ gamers. Here's to a long two weeks for that video...maybe!

I don't know about you guys but I am all Apexed out. Waiting on it like HL3.

Okay sorry I said anything... I figured people could take a joke but apparently not! Lets drop the topic about the developer and move on.

In RC?
Can you post a screenshot please?

I think he's just talking about action filtering, which is in dev for a while.

I think he's just talking about action filtering, which is in dev for a while.

Yup. It's not very impressive, it simply forces you to use the number keys for switching weapons, instead of the scroll menu.

That's an interesting response...the group was  with last thought it was  great feature when ACE3 first brought it into the game. Nice to see it in the vanilla game itself :)

Yup. It's not very impressive, it simply forces you to use the number keys for switching weapons, instead of the scroll menu.

It doesn't 'force' you to use them, and it doesn't force you to use number keys.

Does anyone else would like to have a LiveStream, even if it's after Apex release, to let devs present and explain their choices and goals about Apex, and to answer questions from the community?

--EDIT : I'm not sure that there will be one, and if we don't ask for it...

Does anyone else would like to have a LiveStream, even if it's after Apex release, to let devs present and explain their choices and goals about Apex, and to answer questions from the community?

--EDIT : I'm not sure that there will be one, and if we don't ask for it...

that is great question.

Knowing if you want to watch a Live Stream is a great question? :p

today everything will be revealed! 

Hope so...

But I bet we'll have a small sitrep with not a lot of infos...

They may reveal the date of the dev diary release, but nothing more.

This is so sad, I'm obviously obsessed with this game. I find myself checking back for today's update.....lol

12 step program? Self-help group?

My bet is they're just gonna talk about the 1.60 release candidate and not much else.

• Like 2

My bet is they're just gonna talk about the 1.60 release candidate and not much else.

+1 Seems the most likely.

You guys deserve NOTHING -_- ! Go play your Dooms! Or Misty's RHS Mod :lol:

Same here, they will talk about RC, and maybe about how development is going for Apex, but I don't expect informations about content or release date before next Tuesday.

I don't expect informations about content or release date before end of june.

Fixed :P

Well, last week they said that we'll get informations in a couple of weeks, so next week :p

Well, last week they said that we'll get informations in a couple of weeks, so next week :P

"A couple of weeks" doesn't necessarily mean "two weeks". It means an indeterminate number of weeks, typically a low number... which can be basically anything in Armaland.

And yeah, tonight's SITREP will most likely mention the RC, the picture of the week (with the campaign testing), and maybe feature another youtube video with overdone slow-motion-effects. In other words, the same as the last six or seven SITREPS were people predicted "today they will reveal X" :(